Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

sarahbro wrote: »
    Evening all :)
    Had a nap and now moar beers!
    How's everyone?
    Good now. How's the weekend away going so far :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I fking annoyed. A service I thought I was paying for is now no longer available on the subscription package I have and as a result, I won't be watching the eSports tournament I was getting all set to watch this weekend. Was paying for HD streams cause SD streams are almost unwatchable the quality's so poor.

Time to drink all the rum I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    Could be worse. Love microwavable food myself. No fuss with preparation just whack it in the hot box and away ya go.
    Indeed, thus the reason I eat like that
    hdowney wrote: »
    evening all. not sticking around. too much to do. just thought i'd pop by and say hi.

must go. dogs killing each other over food
    Hi helen, bye helen.

Speaking of Microwavery, I may have some popcorn :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I fking annoyed. A service I thought I was paying for is now no longer available on the subscription package I have and as a result, I won't be watching the eSports tournament I was getting all set to watch this weekend. Was paying for HD streams cause SD streams are almost unwatchable the quality's so poor.

Time to drink all the rum I think.
    Can you ring and complain about it. Don't let it ruin your weekend though. Enjoy the rum too :)

• Advertisement

On the subject of popcorn, does anyone remember the candy popcorn years ago. It had yellow and pink stuff on it I think. That was heavenly :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rings no bells for me

It was in a longish bag with a transparent bit in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

The PAIN, the pain of it all! I feel like there are knives sticking through my heels, owwwwweeeee!!! Where the feck is the bf when you need a footrub :(

Can you ring and complain about it. Don't let it ruin your weekend though. Enjoy the rum too :)

They're based in the States, an angry but polite email has been sent and should they refund me, then I'll say "fair play" and all will be forgiven. It's a company called Major League Gaming (mlg.com) who host the biggest professional computer games tournaments in North America.

As I type, they've just mailed me back to say they've issued the refund. 30 minutes after I mailed them, can't really ask for better than that, so all is forgiven as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Speaking of Microwavery, I may have some popcorn :D

Ooooh I also have popcorn.

Uck I am trying to pick a film to watch with my boyfriend. I'm dreadful at making decisions that involve other people! I'm so tired and wound up, I just want him to decide so we can start it.

I know I'm super stressed when I'm worrying about what film to watch!

Something like this:
    picYeJ22M.jpg

Make your own:
    http://www.food.com/recipe/candy-coated-popcorn-153154

It was in a longish bag with a transparent bit in the middle.
    I remember them! Tayto product I think, fierce sweet.
    The PAIN, the pain of it all! I feel like there are knives sticking through my heels, owwwwweeeee!!! Where the feck is the bf when you need a footrub :(
    New job Squishy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

They're based in the States, an angry but polite email has been sent and should they refund me, then I'll say "fair play" and all will be forgiven. It's a company called Major League Gaming (mlg.com) who host the biggest professional computer games tournaments in North America.

As I type, they've just mailed me back to say they've issued the refund. 30 minutes after I mailed them, can't really ask for better than that, so all is forgiven as far as I'm concerned.
    That is top notch service getting back to you so quickly. Will they be bringing it back or is it gone for good? Glad you were reimbursed too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Leeg17 wrote: »

Evening Lee :)

That is top notch service getting back to you so quickly. Will they be bringing it back or is it gone for good? Glad you were reimbursed too :)

There's another subscription option for the stuff I want which I'll pick up when the credit card is healthier :) I can live without Starcraft 2 for the weekend as I've got UFC for watching as well as plenty of games for playing (not to mention RUM)!

Good evening to you both Nina and Lee.

Thank god someone remembered those popcorn thingies. Thought I was losing my mind. Squishykins warm water in a basin with a bit of salt should relax those feet of yours.

Hi Nina.

I didn't know you are into UFC Shim! :D

Evening Leeg17.

• Advertisement

Oh yea, love UFC and MMA in general. Have been to a few of the Cage Contender events here in Ireland too, very good fun. I even presented an award at the annual MMA awards with DeVore last year in Belfast :D

hey there Leeg

Oh yea, love UFC and MMA in general. Have been to a few of the Cage Contender events here in Ireland too, very good fun. I even presented an award at the annual MMA awards with DeVore last year in Belfast :D
    You sir, have an awesome job

New job Squishy?

Yeah, but I never get used to the standing up =/

Lucky! I only got into it about 14 months ago, hooked ever since! Are you going to watch the TUF tonight?

Hiya KKKitty and Wolfie :)

There's another subscription option for the stuff I want which I'll pick up when the credit card is healthier :) I can live without Starcraft 2 for the weekend as I've got UFC for watching as well as plenty of games for playing (not to mention RUM)!

Good evening to you both Nina and Lee.
    Some of my siblings are mad into UFC. They even went to a book signing of Randy Couture's a while back. The only UFC lad I'd know is Brock Lesnar cos I used to watch WWE years ago when he was in it.

You sir, have an awesome job
    hehehe, I don't mind admitting that it is pretty awesome alright.
    :( You will, it might take a week or two, but it'll be fine. I got used to 10 hours a day on my feet in the hotels game with steel-toed boots :)

:( You will, it might take a week or two, but it'll be fine. I got used to 10 hours a day on my feet in the hotels game with steel-toed boots :)

Naw, I've had standing up jobs before, I still can't get used to them =/

Go for shoes with extra ankle support. Trust me, they help

• Advertisement

Try and have a hot bath or soak them in warm water to relax them..

I worked in Dunnes just before Christmas. 3k walk there, 6 hour shift and then 3k walk home, wasn't pleasant! You do get used to it after 2-ish weeks though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement