Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Where's your jacket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

On me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah, that is chilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning All :)
    Thanks for all the congrats... I only have one sister so this is my first time being an Auntie, although hubbys sister has 2 children so i suppose i am their auntie too :)

CC, i'll lend you my two for a while, will take the broodiness RIGHT off ya! LOL

Am getting loads of sleep recently (well, loads more than normal) but am still so tired... think it's the weather, or a need for a multivitamin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys :D up early to reset the body clock, been sleeping in till 2pm every day! :D CV making time, how do I convince people I'm awesome??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Uuummm.... Not today BG, Im waaaay to tired! Going on about 2 hours sleep, today should very interesting!

Hey squishy!

Hey CC, how come you got so little sleep?

My brain wouldn't switch off, going a mile a minute!! Now the real challenge is to not have a cheeky nap later or I wont sleep again tonight :o

Good luck with that CC, those evening naps are hard to resist.

I was 45 minutes late today, time for tea I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Sometimes thats a real advantage of working from home, if i sleep really badly the night before, i can have a nap in my lunch hour! :D

• Advertisement

Good luck with that CC, those evening naps are hard to resist.

I was 45 minutes late today, time for tea I reckon.

I reckon ill make it to about 5 then curl up in a ball on the couch and booze my brains out.
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Sometimes thats a real advantage of working from home, if i sleep really badly the night before, i can have a nap in my lunch hour! :D

Don't rub it in!!

It's the opposite with me, the tablets I'm taking make me drowsy, I sleep till 2, have a nap at 6 for 2 hours and still conk out at midnight! :P

It's the opposite with me, the tablets I'm taking make me drowsy, I sleep till 2, have a nap at 6 for 2 hours and still conk out at midnight! :P

Im so jealous!!!

Im so jealous!!!

Don't be, it really doesn't work when you have to work! :P Absolutely dreading my 12 hour shift tomorrow, I've had one 8 hour shift so far and I was dead afterwards!

My phone just decided to do its own thing and throw in a sneaky double post. Cheeky!!

Has the new Lair got an echo?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

My phone just decided to do its own thing and throw in a sneaky double post. Cheeky!!

Likely excuse for trying to up your post count quicker....

Kojak wrote: »
    Likely excuse for trying to up your post count quicker....

Oh yes, because a higher post count is exactly what i need :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oh yes, because a higher post count is exactly what i need :p

It is if you want that e-penis of yours to grow :P

Exactly, size matters.........................

• Advertisement

Kojak wrote: »
    Exactly, size matters.........................

But........ Im a lady!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

so you claim!!

hi all. boy it is miserable looking and chilly ain't it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

It sounds windy out there. Taking a second sick day was definitely a good idea; however, logging on to my email for the charity I volunteer with and catching up on that work may not be great for my health. Effort is involved, and I'm not in a effort-y mood :cool:

But........ Im a lady!!!!

What does that have to do with anything??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I would kill for a roll right now so I might have to brave the elements and go get one!

I would kill for a roll right now so I might have to brave the elements and go get one!

here's a roll for you, atavan...

Toilet-Paper.jpg

Brrrrrrrr..... my house is so chilly!! Time to wrap up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Wednesday is such a buzz-kill. Having a can and listening to choons. Cider tastes sweeter on crappy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I stood up for long enough to make dinner and didn't fall over! Progress :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Hurray! We are a succesful lair tonight. Boyf cancelled on me now too so I'm having cheesy doritos and bulmers for dinner.

God damn you Wednesday, you've struck again >.<

Could you pm me some dinner Jo? No veg plzthnx. Unless you have sprouts and turnip?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement