Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

jokettle wrote: »
    Thanks people. Feeling a little silly for being a bit dramatic in the office :o but feck it, it was better to say something than possibly pass out!

indeed. you can't be falling unconscious, especially with all those brains in jars hanging around :eek:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys :) hope you feel better soon Jo, it sucks feeling faint :(

I now have a 12-hour shift every Thurs till Christmas, I'm torn between yay money! and oh **** my feet are gonna die!

Look after yourself there, Jo.

Congrats on the employment front, Squishy :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning squishy :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

uuber jellies squishy. it is sooo yay money. the feets will recover when you buy them something nice from the proceeds of their labour :)

morning all. how goes it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus Jo - mind yourself! The Boss had to go home yesterday as he was feeling grim and hasn't showed up today. There's a very small part of me that thinks it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have some manner of plague so I could stay home and start into Assassins Creed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

jokettle wrote: »
    Thanks people. Feeling a little silly for being a bit dramatic in the office :o but feck it, it was better to say something than possibly pass out!

Maybe if you switched to a low pineapple on pizza but high milk diet you would feel better. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I now have a 12-hour shift every Thurs till Christmas, I'm torn between yay money! and oh **** my feet are gonna die!

Think of the good you will be doing for the taxman....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Kojak wrote: »
    Think of the good you will be doing for the taxman....

That's the worst part, I'm still on emergency tax so it makes no difference how many hours I work :( I'm telling ye, if I don't get that money back before Christmas nobody will be getting presents :(

Today seems to be really dragging on for me for some reason. It's not that there's anything bad about the day or that it's annoying me, it's just taking ages :)

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Today seems to be really dragging on for me for some reason. It's not that there's anything bad about the day or that it's annoying me, it's just taking ages :)

finding it quite the long day also. and so far have had no appetite, something is amiss. it must be down to not feeling well. only problem there is the fact that i am sure at some point later today hunger will strike me with a vengance and i shall probably end up eating a lot, and a lot of things i shouldn't also. darn it. willpower. willpower. will......oh who am i kidding.!

hdowney wrote: »
    willpower. willpower. will......oh who am i kidding.!

You know Willie Power, do you? Sound gent, but never heard him refer to himself as Will. Must be getting ideas about himself after getting that inheritance.....

Kojak wrote: »
    You know Willie Power, do you? Sound gent, but never heard him refer to himself as Will. Must be getting ideas about himself after getting that inheritance.....

well he hasn't mentioned any inheritance to me now

well he hasn't mentioned any inheritance to me now

That might come as part of his dowry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Afternoon all!! Think ill go for a little walk, who's with me?

Afternoon all!! Think ill go for a little walk, who's with me?

you still 'sick'

'sick' lol i was i bits yesterday.

And no, today my actual day off!

'sick' lol i was i bits yesterday.

And no, today my actual day off!

you get a day off :eek:

Aye, every tuesday!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Morning all \0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Morning!

Just doing my laundry now for my trip.

Last minute ftw!

That reminds me, I need to put laundry on as soon as I get home. I'm really bad for not hanging washing up after it's done.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I got memory foam slippers today. They are fantastic!!

/ende

I got memory foam slippers today. They are fantastic!!

/ende

odd boy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Sexy food is sexy. Feel like I should be doing something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

odd boy :)

I'm not odd. Ok maybe I am =/
    Sexy food is sexy. Feel like I should be doing something?

Make someone eat said sexy food off you. That's sexy. I'll volunteer myself!

Much and all as I like pizza fingers, they're a bit hot and drippy to be on my body.

*looks for randy*

I'm not odd. Ok maybe I am =/

Make someone eat said sexy food off you. That's sexy. I'll volunteer myself!

whilst wearing your new memory foam slippers :eek::rolleyes:

Much and all as I like pizza fingers, they're a bit hot and drippy to be on my body.

*looks for randy*

It's ok, I'll put a napkin under them.
    whilst wearing your new memory foam slippers :eek::rolleyes:

They may not be the most sexiest garments but they are the most comfortable!

• Advertisement

Who said memory foam slippers weren't sexy?? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement