Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I would buy it. Congrats BG, I is an uncle three times over.

i is not no aunt and unless i finds meself an other half who has de siberling thingys i shant never be

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    i is not no aunt and unless i finds meself an other half who has de siberling thingys i shant never be
    Trust me, not all it cracked up to be.

Trust me, not all it cracked up to be.

i am quite sure. howanaver being an aunt might furthermore negate being a parent. as in i could play nice with nieces/nephews and therefore not feel the need for childers of my own :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

There is that, howver the case arises when said children are obnoxious brats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

do you feel the need now for children of your own? Might also if you are a little competitive cause you to want a child of your own cause you know you could do it better? (this is only a musing not to be taken seriously)

• Advertisement

There is that, howver the case arises when said children are obnoxious brats

jaysis i know. i was one. only child, even tho we was poor i was spoilt. had a right little attitude!
    Deki wrote: »
    do you feel the need now for children of your own? Might also if you are a little competitive cause you to want a child of your own cause you know you could do it better? (this is only a musing not to be taken seriously)

mother of god no. been working with kiddies since i was 15 (til i changed career to chef) qualified and all. as i grew older i realised i really don't like kids all that much. like they're cute enough in small doses (hence how a niece/nephew would be nice) but one of my own. for about 5 mins now and then when someone i know pops one i think aww maybe i would like a lil babba, but a babba, nothing older and it passes VERY quickly!!!

EDIT: also i can STILL be a little (big) biatch!!! so a kid would get in my way!

I wouldn't mind a mini-me. Call when the kid can use the bathroom on their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im gonna be an aunt in December! I was always terrified of babies, and children in general but I will admit that since I found out there was a tiny baby was coming I have gotten a smidge broody :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I *FINALLY* got to start Assassins Creed Revelations this evening and it's great :D I can't wait for work to be finished tomorrow so I can play more, but for now, I must leaba myself.

Also - new bed FTW - I am finally getting a good night's sleep again.

So hello and good night Nocs! :)

Pleasant slumbers Shim. Say hi to Vlad for me.

• Advertisement

Vlad as in Tempes ? of heads on pikes and disembowelments and blood? Is he here?

he in the new Assassin's Creed game Shim is playing

my bed is quite good, but i still don't get a decent nights sleep. CANNI WAIT however for when i can sleep on my right hand side again. i miss it so.

i may head off soon methinks, although i am gonna watch some ncis la first. quite quiet in here today. i take it you are off soon to work wolfie?

This my secoind night off for the week. Oddly i can only sleep flat on my back

This my secoind night off for the week. Oddly i can only sleep flat on my back

nice. night off. weird, flat on the back. do you snore?

Apparently I do not.

Why can't you sleep on your side Hd?

Do you have sleep apnea Wolf? They say that was what caused my brother to go into Dfib.

No apnea here. Possible I has to sleep like that since i got conditioned to after my surgery.

Deki wrote: »
    Why can't you sleep on your side Hd?

Do you have sleep apnea Wolf? They say that was what caused my brother to go into Dfib.

two week old scaffold piercing in right ear :(

Oh well that will change.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

*looks for randy*
    /Waves at Boom and everyone else

*waves back* Hi Randy

Evening randy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Sitting in the airport! :pac:

reallyrose wrote: »
    Sitting in the airport! :pac:
    What you doing at the airport? Going on a trip somewhere?

What you doing at the airport? Going on a trip somewhere?

No, I just thought I'd come chill at the airport. With the cool kids.

Sounds exciting. I prefer the truly cool people at the cemetery. They so cool they ambient temperature

It's fairly cold at the airport actually. Brr.

This is why you wear a sweater in November

• Advertisement

I am wearing a sweater!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement