Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting for Money

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Why are you closing the thread Huntey?

Your doing very well, I was enjoying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Huntey

My heart isn't in it at the moment on this site ft9, I will look for a different site to log my bets. I would appreciate it if you know of any other sites yourself that would facilitate me?

All the best

Huntey wrote: »
    My heart isn't in it at the moment on this site ft9, I will look for a different site to log my bets. I would appreciate it if you know of any other sites yourself that would facilitate me?

All the best

I'd be gutted to see you go Huntley :(

In saying that the OLBG isn't bad, I signed up there two months ago and from New Year's Day on intend starting a log there too, well posting my AW bets both here and there. For the last two months I just had some bets with the virtual money they give you so I can aim to be in the tipsters comp in March, if you're in profit to level stakes and hit a few other criteria over 4 months you can enter the tipsters comp :)

Advertisement