Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Long Sleeve Jersey €30 (Boylesports) [Extended Til Sunday]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Parsley wrote: »
    I still haven't received a reply about the jersey and have a 30 euro bet on Luis Suarez to score first.

I sent the email yesterday? Should I be worried about not getting a reply?
    No.. give it time.

The page in the original post is still up, so you'll get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

lavine7 wrote: »
    How long does the confirmation take to go through? Mailed the competition email address with all the relevant information but have yet to get a reply confirming my jersey.
    Backed a horse to win with 3 place insurebet at 9/2 and it came 3rd so won the €30 back. Perhaps I should wait till monday to hear back from them?

I don't think it applies to insurebets or each way bets. Think it's single bets only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Signed up this morning. Is the 20 free bet gone as i haven't got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

I wonder if you sign up now for the free jersey. Bet the €30 on something 2/1> in the chelsea game, get the €30 free inplay bet AND get the €20 offer.

I already have an account with them so can't do it myself, but mite be worth backing that game to have a go at it. €50 free bets plus a jersey. Then back Lamps anytime and its would be the best sunday ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Slunk wrote: »
    Signed up this morning. Is the 20 free bet gone as i haven't got it?

it goes into your account the day after you sign up. you'll get it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Has anyone got their 30 euro free bets on the LFC Chelsea game yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gavink89

Still haven't got my free bet on this game, and the site is crawling.

Sort it out Boylesports :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

gavink89 wrote: »
    Still haven't got my free bet on this game, and the site is crawling.

Sort it out Boylesports :mad:
    Still haven't got mine either.

Bit of a joke?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Maybe you cant use 2 promotions at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

podge018 wrote: »
    Maybe you cant use 2 promotions at the same time.
    Got it now. So guess you can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

So what are ye using the free bets on? Not many markets available

haven't got mine yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

Put the 30 on Liverpool.
    Was sweating for the second half but wow' so delighted,
    Thank you op!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 twitpants

Has anyone else had issues with this offer? I joined up with boylesports through the link at boylesports.com/aviva. I placed the 30euro bet (and lost).

I then rang up boyle sports to confirm i was signed up for the free irish jersey and they told me i wasn't cause i didn't sign up through the correct link. But i am 100% certain i did. the woman on the customer care were very ignorant.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? Have i just wasted 30euro? Any advise?

Had it on a draw myself so Glen Johnsons off the Xmas card list. Covered it a bit though with a small stake on Sturrige to score 2nd. And Ive plenty of free bets on the NFL tonight so all good! Cheers OP great bargain alert!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Double C wrote: »
    Had it on a draw myself so Glen Johnsons off the Xmas card list. Covered it a bit though with a small stake on Sturrige to score 2nd.
    But cant you place the €30 bet on one stake only? or did you use other funds for that bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Had it on a draw myself so Glen Johnsons off the Xmas card list. Covered it a bit though with a small stake on Sturrige to score 2nd. And Ive plenty of free bets on the NFL tonight so all good! Cheers OP great bargain alert!

Ditto! Stuck the €30 on the draw today. Damn you Glen Johnson!!

Put the €50 free bets on Atlanta to beat the handicap of -6.5 against the Titans tonight. Have it on good authority from my Falcons supporting mate that they will walk it. Hope he's right. Not overly bothered if it doesn't work out, €30 isn't a bad price for the jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Lost the €30 bet, but won €29 with the €20 free bets. A jersey for €1 ain't bad.

All I need to do now is avoid that site. I can see how people can get dragged into online gambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Had Liverpool at 10/3 to win before the game then with my in game bets, i went with
    (At 1-0 to Liverpool)

€5 @ 9/2 - Drogba for second goal
    €5 @ 15/2 - Lampard for second goal
    €5 @ 6/1 - Chelsea to win 2 -1
    €5 @ 3/1 - No more goals

Sturridge equalised and i was getting bored of betting so got rid of my free bets with

€5 @ 28/1 - Luiz for third goal
    €5 @ 28/1 - Johnson for 3rd goal

Finished with €270 in my account, Happy Days!!

Gratest Bargain Alert Ever!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Had bet the original €30 on chel-liv draw. Then lost the free €20 bet. Eventually got free €30 for in running betting at half time and put a few bets on final score, so got my original €30 back :-) Just need my email confirming the jersey now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Awesome!! Backed Liverpool with my E30 at 10/3 a few days ago. E130 now in the bank, plus a free jersey.

Hedged my bets with my E30 of free bets during the game after Liverpool went 1-0 with E20 on a draw at 9/4 and E10 on Liverpool to get 2nd goal.

So, for my initial E30 stake, I got the following:
    - free jersey
    - E130 on winning bet with Liverpool
    - E30 of free bets during the game (that I was able to use to hedge my original stake)
    - E20 of free bets earlier in the week (that I lost on the horses)

Awesome BA. Fair play Boylesports. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Winnings on Liverpool: €130

Free Bets: €50

Free Ireland jersey

Awesome! Thanks for making this deal known.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭karlyk1

Sorry, I think I missed something here. Does the €20 free bets have to be used by tonight? I thought they just stayed in your account?

Thought you had to use the €30 free bet on the Liverpool match only, didnt know I could use it on anything. Woulda put it all on my Cowboys -7 and Panthers +6.5 double if I knew that!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Free €20 bet doesn't expire tonight...

Can I get an idea of how long it took them to email to confirm the jersey? Signed up yesterday and sent email, just wondering should I be hassling them bout it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Thought you had to use the €30 free bet on the Liverpool match only, didnt know I could use it on anything. Woulda put it all on my Cowboys -7 and Panthers +6.5 double if I knew that!

that was stated in the terms and conditions. but when the website crashed on them for almost all of the first half maybe they left it open to any bets then?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

I had the 30 on the liverpool game and got a nice 130 back. Have 50 free bets too. Didn't get the jersey email. But left it till sat morning to do it! Hope I get it.

Turned out that if you put your free €20 bet on the Liverpool match, that you weren't entitled to the free matched in-running bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Newtown Warrior

I got the jersey email on Friday after greedily went on van persie to score first on Saturday, however today I was given my €30 back today given he scored in the match!! Do we get the €20 as well as the jersey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Still no e-mail! I opened the account on sat and made the (losing!!) bet on sat! Starting to get worried about the jersey at this stage! Anyone else waiting???

Advertisement