Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Long Sleeve Jersey €30 (Boylesports) [Extended Til Sunday]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Has anyone been in contact with Live help about whether we can use the €20 free bet or not?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 493 ✭✭Kildarered

G S R wrote: »
    Has anyone been in contact with Live help about whether we can use the €20 free bet or not?

Just asked them on the live help and they said I can use it whenever I want and wont make me exempt from receving the Ireland jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Deadly... €20 free bet..another chance...any of ye lucky fecks from yesterday any tips? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

G S R wrote: »

How do ya get the €20 free bet?

If you made your account yesterday, via that link it should just appear up the top beside your balance. I just saw it this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Any way of getting this as an existing customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

PyRo's tip for today is:
    4:15 Wolverhampton - Ad Vitam - 2pts @ 9/2 (Ladbrokes)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75530722&postcount=6015

10/3 on Boyle now. Doesnt exactly sound like a sure thing but I know nothing about horses so threw my E20 free bet on it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Could I not just lay my bet on Betfair and get the jersey for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭peejay1986

thebison wrote: »
    Any way of getting this as an existing customer?

Same.

Anyway around it? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

heads up with the free bet. they take the 20euro back, i got on the broncos to beat the jets last night at evens and got 20 back (it should have been 40 but they took their 20 back) so be weary when choosing your bets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Wasn't sure if I had an account, but tried to register there and apparently I do. No free jersey for me so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

AdrianII wrote: »
    heads up with the free bet. they take the 20euro back, i got on the broncos to beat the jets last night at evens and got 20 back (it should have been 40 but they took their 20 back) so be weary when choosing your bets

Free bet stakes are never returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Señor Ding-Dong

Does that free €20 bet have to be on a single stake aswell or can you use it with any type of bet?

I picked Valencia to draw with Real for the €30 bet on Saturday night at 3/1, hopefully Ronaldo will be tired after the Bosnia game midweek and have a quiet game, Valencia playing ok at the moment so think they might be able to hold Real at bay.

I'm fairly sure Freebets are single-stake...I could be wrong..but I'm 90% sure they're restricted. I mean, there has to be some sort of catch with the whole "free" part.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭thegift06

just got an email from boylesports, jerseys on its way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭baldshin

Just got an email confirming I will be getting a jersey.pity I lost the 30 and the subsequent 20 but still worked out well!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Right...

I signed up and placed my bet at about 23:15 last night, and send my email off straight away. Later that night I got an email saying I cannot use a card with someone else's name on it (I used my Mother's as my debit card has expired and I'm waiting on a new one), so I was told I had a refund cheque coming in the post and my bet wouldnt go through, so I was quite pissed off I couldnt get the jersey offer.

But I just got a confirmation email saying my bet qualifies and to allow 28 days for my jersey to be delivered.

Could potentially be getting a Jersey for signing up an account with no money in it. But I am not getting my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

+1 also got confirmation email complete with witty pun.

jersey-confirmation.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 493 ✭✭Kildarered

Just got the email aswell
    Put the €30 on a 5/2 winner
    Free €20 bet
    Free Ireland jersey :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Got free (well, €30) Jersey email too!

Now I just need to tell me mum to put up the sewing machine for after I cut the sleeves off. :D

Have a €20 bet waiting for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

just got the email too.

Jersey on the way
    lost 30 quid but
    got the free 20 euro bet and placed it on an NFL game it won
    So for me a jersey and 20 quid still in my account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

jersey
    €105 from 5/2 winner.
    €20 on Chelsea/Liverpool draw on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Got jersey confirmation email too. Lost my E20 bet on 4.15 at Wolverhampton but have Liverpool to beat Chelsea at 10/3 for my E30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

greenfly wrote: »
    +1 also got confirmation email complete with witty pun.

jersey-confirmation.jpg

I'll bet your €20 free bet they'll have a new jersey out by then?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

**** it anyway, lost the €780 then put in another €500 trying to win it back and lost that too. :mad:

Thanks for nothing OP :mad:

edit: I'm due to get a car loan through soon, might try to win it back with some of that. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Markjsca1

Eh...stop?

Buying a Tesla? Get free credits using my referral link https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/mark65212

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

**** it anyway, lost the €780 then put in another €500 trying to win it back and lost that too. :mad:

edit: I'm due to get a car loan through soon, might try to win it back with some of that. Thoughts?

Your username answers your question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

I hope this is a joke and if not, you Sir are an idiot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭NewApproach

I hope this is a joke and if not, you Sir are an idiot :pac:

I could just back you on Sunday? 5/2 is a decent price IMO, favourite is v short. You in good form at home?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

I could just back you on Sunday? 5/2 is a decent price IMO, favourite is v short. You in good form at home?
    13/8 now. Im a bit p****d off I missed 5/2 :mad:. Have to agree that Pittoni is a ridiculous price as Oscars Well was very impressive last season and will be race after his Down Royal run. I'll definitely be having a good punt on him anyway and ye I'm flyin at home ;):D.

Advertisement