Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Long Sleeve Jersey €30 (Boylesports) [Extended Til Sunday]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

Joe Eile in 9.15 in Dundalk. 5/1 for anyone trying to use a freebet.

Got a tip for it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gave it a shot G_S_R (only got it at 4/1 though)..

.. would have been sitting in my account otherwise.

Basq wrote: »
    Gave it a shot G_S_R (only got it at 4/1 though)..

.. would have been sitting in my account otherwise.

Hopefully it comes off. Same lad gave me the tip for Rolling Aces yesterday which returned about €165 profit.

I wouldn't have a clue myself but he seems to know, so we'll see I suppose :)

G S R wrote: »
    Hopefully it comes off. Same lad gave me the tip for Rolling Aces yesterday which returned about €165 profit.

I wouldn't have a clue myself but he seems to know, so we'll see I suppose :)
    This just in...

.. he's a 3 legged horse.

Ah come on!! :pac:

Basq wrote: »
    This just in...

.. he's a 3 legged horse.

Ah come on!! :pac:

:D

Donkey!

He came 3rd in the end but never looked like winning

• Advertisement

G S R wrote: »
    :D

Donkey!

He came 3rd in the end but never looked like winning
    Ah well... win-some, lose-some!

Although I seem to lose most! :(

Thank God for the jersey, or I'd be royally pissed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Got the confirmation and delighted with the extra deal for people who bet on the Chelsea - Liverpool game. I put my €30 on Liverpool and am now entitled to €30 worth of in game bets, wasted €10 of my free €20 on favourite in the horses last night, no winner

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

tvercetti wrote: »
    Got the confirmation and delighted with the extra deal for people who bet on the Chelsea - Liverpool game. I put my €30 on Liverpool and am now entitled to €30 worth of in game bets, wasted €10 of my free €20 on favourite in the horses last night, no winner

Is that just for the Liverpool game ?

I thought it was €20 freebet....does everyone get the €20 yeah ?

Also, they accept PayPal, right ?

I wonder if there's any terms for the €20 freebet.

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Is that just for the Liverpool game ?

I thought it was €20 freebet....does everyone get the €20 yeah ?

Also, they accept PayPal, right ?

I wonder if there's any terms for the €20 freebet.

Ya you get €20 free bet on anything, I made 2 * €5 bets so far and lost both.

I bet my original €30 on the Liverpool - Chelsea game and now I'm entitled to another €30 of free bets to be used for in-game bets, you might have got an email today. Here are the Terms, me betting on the Liverpool game originally was co-incidental

T&C's - Free £/€50 in running bet on Liverpool v Chelsea
    - This is a matched bet offer, free bet will equal your largest pre match bet on qualifying markets up to a maximum of £50/€50.
    - Free Bet is for use on Chelsea v Liverpool Live Betting markets only.
    - Qualifying markets for the offer are match odds (home/draw/away), 1st goal scorer, anytime goal scorer, correct score and scorecast markets.
    - Boylesports reserve the right to remove Free Bet if not used within the Terms and Conditions stated.
    - Free Bet will be applied to the accounts within 10 minutes of the match commencing.
    - Pre Live bets placed with Free Bet balance will not count towards the promotion.

Ya you get €20 free bet on anything, I made 2 * €5 bets so far and lost both.

I bet my original €30 on the Liverpool - Chelsea game and now I'm entitled to another €30 of free bets to be used for in-game bets, you might have got an email today. Here are the Terms, me betting on the Liverpool game originally was co-incidental

T&C's - Free £/€50 in running bet on Liverpool v Chelsea
    - This is a matched bet offer, free bet will equal your largest pre match bet on qualifying markets up to a maximum of £50/€50.
    - Free Bet is for use on Chelsea v Liverpool Live Betting markets only.
    - Qualifying markets for the offer are match odds (home/draw/away), 1st goal scorer, anytime goal scorer, correct score and scorecast markets.
    - Boylesports reserve the right to remove Free Bet if not used within the Terms and Conditions stated.
    - Free Bet will be applied to the accounts within 10 minutes of the match commencing.
    - Pre Live bets placed with Free Bet balance will not count towards the promotion.

Sounds good, I haven't done the bet yet, I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Does that mean if i do it tomorrow I get :

The jersey
    €30 in play bet for the liv vs Chelsea game (if I bet on that game)

Or

The jersey
    €30 in play bet in the Liverpool vs Chelsea game
    €20 freebet for anything

Surely it's not the second one, is it :o ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Actually can't believe I'm getting ANOTHER €20 to bet in-running on the Liverpool V Chelsea game. This is the Bargain Alert that keeps on giving. :D

The jersey

Or

The jersey
    €20 freebet for anything

So far I have lodged €30 and bet all of that on the Liverpool - Chelsea game. We had the choice of any €30 bet at 2-1 or greater to be eligible for the jersey, Liverpool were 10-3, but I think the bet had to be made prior to midnight on the 17th.
    Then I got €20 free bets. Out of that I have made 2 * €5 bets so €10 remaining
    Then I got a confirmation email for the jersey.
    Then an email saying they will match whatever bet you make on the Liverpool Chelsea game so €30 in my case, only to be used for ingame betting during the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got another email from the support team saying my cancelled bet wont count, I wont be getting a free jersey, but I deposited €30 from a valid card and backed C.Ronaldo to score 2+ vs Valencia @3/1 so now it's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The jersey

Or

The jersey
    €20 freebet for anything

also, it's only a small one, but if you bet the first €30 on the first goalscorer in the chelsea v liverpool match you'd get your stake refunded if the player you score doesn't score first but scores second.
    (aswell as getting your €30 in running bet etc)

So far I have lodged €30 and bet all of that on the Liverpool - Chelsea game. We had the choice of any €30 bet at 2-1 or greater to be eligible for the jersey, Liverpool were 10-3, but I think the bet had to be made prior to midnight on the 17th.
    Then I got €20 free bets. Out of that I have made 2 * €5 bets so €10 remaining
    Then I got a confirmation email for the jersey.
    Then an email saying they will match whatever bet you make on the Liverpool Chelsea game so €30 in my case, only to be used for ingame betting during the game.

That's really good :o

But I've probably missed out on the in game free bet for that game, I'd bet on it if I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

I think I might have been a bit late on this one however I have placed the bet on the pool at a nice 10/3 and sent the mail! would be only epic if this came good and really would be the best bargain alert yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bren2001

battser wrote: »
    I think I might have been a bit late on this one however I have placed the bet on the pool at a nice 10/3 and sent the mail! would be only epic if this came good and really would be the best bargain alert yet!

Your still in time, extended till Sunday. I'd cheer for Liverpool as so many people have backed them but well....they are a pile of scum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

So can I:
    Back liverpool to win tomorrow €30
    Use free €20 to back a draw
    Use free €30 to back chelsea in running
    And get a free jersey?

So can I:
    Back liverpool to win tomorrow €30
    Use free €20 to back a draw
    Use free €30 to back chelsea in running
    And get a free jersey?

No mate, it usually states in the terms and conditions that if free bets are being used to guarantee a profit whatever the outcome of a bet that they will be void. You might get away with it but i wouldn't risk it.

I have a draw backed in Chelsea v liverpool @ 5/2. fingers crossed now but eitherway I get a free jersey and will have more free bets to use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Anyone with an existing account found a way to sign up again and get the jersey offer?

PM me if you want, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I see this is back on till sunday. I didn't do it cause I hate gambling and if Have terrible luck.

RVP top scorer looks like a total banker. Going to take a punt before his price goes under 2/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

anybody got a fairly safe bet they could let me in on?
    Chcecked tennis but the safe bet odds are not higher than 2/1.
    thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

How long does the confirmation take to go through? Mailed the competition email address with all the relevant information but have yet to get a reply confirming my jersey.
    Backed a horse to win with 3 place insurebet at 9/2 and it came 3rd so won the €30 back. Perhaps I should wait till monday to hear back from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Had my 30 on RvP for first scorer, money was refunded as he scored 2nd, happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

mcgovern wrote: »
    Had my 30 on RvP for first scorer, money was refunded as he scored 2nd, happy days :)

Mertesacker the clumsy idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭achiman

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Mertesacker the clumsy idiot

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Rega

mcgovern wrote: »

Me too! Free Ireland Jerseys for Everyone! I'm off now to withdraw that €30 before I lose it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Best bargain alert ever is right!!

Free Ireland jersey and bet my 30 smackers on Sunderland-Fulham draw at 5/2. 100 quid return!

Get in :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I still haven't received a reply about the jersey and have a 30 euro bet on Luis Suarez to score first.

I sent the email yesterday? Should I be worried about not getting a reply?

Advertisement