Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manscaping, do you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Wertz wrote: »
    There's manly... and then there's singed knob...no-one likes a singed knob.

have you even asked the ladies if they'd like a singed knob? you shouldn't assume these things

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭amacca

have you even asked the ladies if they'd like a singed knob? you shouldn't assume these things

I always ask the ladies if they would like me to singe my knob....well in fairness only when I'm putting the finishing touches to a Creme Brulee and I have a culinary blowtorch to hand.

amacca wrote: »
    I always ask the ladies if they would like me to singe my knob....well in fairness only when I'm putting the finishing touches to a Creme Brulee and I have a culinary blowtorch to hand.

of course. and then it's just out of politeness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭amacca

of course. and then it's just out of politeness

naturally..........a gentleman never tells and always asks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hell no, in my experience the ladies don't know what they like...you go off and burn your lad and they're all like "aw I preferred it the other way"...besides manly men don't care what the womenfolk like...we're too busy clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to our secret underground lair.

• Advertisement

Wertz wrote: »
    Hell no, in my experience the ladies don't know what they like...you go off and burn your lad and they're all like "aw I preferred it the other way"...besides manly men don't care what the womenfolk like...we're too busy clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to our secret underground lair.
    And secretly that is what women like,to be controled.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

Well, i bought this last week, and shaved down to 3mm.not shorn.not messy.no problem.Happy with the result philips-bodygroom-1.jpg

Advertisement