Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College girls selling themselves as prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Thats what hookers do.

No. Hookers partake in the act of prostitution. Prostitution is the exchange of money for sexual acts.

In the other scenario a girl is choosing to be in a relationship with someone she may or may not necessarily be attracted to with the expectation that this rich guy might buy her presents.

Perfectly legal.

Terry wrote: »
    Why do you believe that women who are willing to have sex for money are "Sluts"?

I generally find that there is a particular kind of guy who uses the term slut.

And the slut is always the chick who is having sex with everybody else EXCEPT this guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

MrStuffins wrote: »
    No. Hookers partake in the act of prostitution. Prostitution is the exchange of money for sexual acts.

In the other scenario a girl is choosing to be in a relationship with someone she may or may not necessarily be attracted to with the expectation that this rich guy might buy her presents.

Perfectly legal.

Legal, but makes said person a total user.

LighterGuy wrote: »

So?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

And the slut is this guy!

• Advertisement

So?

Making a point / adding too :rolleyes:

MrStuffins,
    question, how old are you? just curious. dont have to answer if you dont want too.
    But would I be right if I guessed 18-22?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

orourkeda wrote: »
    I wish they went to my college

WHY? It's FREE in most colleges.

gbee wrote: »
    WHY? It's FREE in most colleges.

Interesting point ;) :pac:

MrStuffins,
    question, how old are you? just curious. dont have to answer if you dont want too.
    But would I be right if I guessed 18-22?

Why is this relevant?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

looks like the college newspapers have gone the way of the tabloids.... but just in case...

UCD sugar daddy in good shape available here :D LOLLLLL

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Perfectly legal.

Trust me when I see I mean the word prostitution in the sense they are debasing themselves for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

investment wrote: »
    So have you experienced college girls selling themselves as prostitutes around any of the campus lately?

No In fact Ive never come across anyone selling themselves as prostitutes.

Ive encountered quite a few renting themselves though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Irish Central is a website full of hacks who write nothing but sh1t. I read this http://www.irishcentral.com/story/gaelic-girls-blog/gaelic-girl-mollie/the-only-women-irish-men-buy-drinks-for-are-prostitutes-131113988.html a few months back, written by a girl who is friends with my cousin.

TBH, I love American's, I love American students who come over here, I always make friends with at least a couple because they are nice people, but the need to talk about being Irish American all the time is annoying to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Please answer my questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Arts degrees. The most pointless things ever created.

Seriously, what the **** use is a degree in social studies?
    I'm not having a go at you, Overheal (you scum sucking leech of a Carlow student :) ). I just don't see the point of arts degrees.

There's nothing practical about them.
    Funding should be cut for arts courses and directed towards practical courses. If someone wants to waste time doing a pointless arts degree, then they should have to pay for it. Arts degrees have no purpose in the real world.

€160,000 to go to college in Ireland?
    That seems to be a bit off the scale.

Why is a woman a "slut" for charging for sex?
    I honestly don't see how you came to the conclusion that a woman who is willing to accept money for sex is a slut.

The way I see it is that there are two people involved when it comes to sex.
    When payment comes in to it, you have a man willing to pay and a woman willing to accept payment.

I find sex to be a pleasurable act.
    I'm willing to pay for other pleasurable acts such as drinking beer, wearing comfortable clothes and drinking beer.

Am I a beer and clothes slut, or does your disdain just lie with women who are willing to make men happy for a few quid?

If so, why?
    Why do you believe that women who are willing to have sex for money are "Sluts"?

Drinking much beer now in your comfortable clothes.. *ahem* tracksuit? You're repeating yourself too, Terry! Beer does that to a person.

So that Arts degree didn't take you too far in life either. Hum ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Arts degrees. The most pointless things ever created.Seriously, what the **** use is a degree in social studies?
    I'm not having a go at you, Overheal (you scum sucking leech of a Carlow student :) ). I just don't see the point of arts degrees.There's nothing practical about them.Funding should be cut for arts courses and directed towards practical courses. If someone wants to waste time doing a pointless arts degree, then they should have to pay for it. Arts degrees have no purpose in the real world.

Well done Tel. One of the greatest pieces of ignorant twaddle I've seen to date on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

orourkeda wrote: »
    I wish they went to my college

I haven't seen any in IT Tallaght anyway. Damn! I shall be keeping a lookout however. PM if interested btw:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Take a drive around merville somenight and you'll see it for yourself... the taxi men and the bus drivers are always calling up there late at night, thats why security has been increased in UCD this year costing the college thousands

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056433285

investment wrote: »
    Take a drive around merville somenight and you'll see it for yourself... the taxi men and the bus drivers are always calling up there late at night, thats why security has been increased in UCD this year costing the college thousands

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056433285

I didn't see anything in that thread related to prostitution or anything of the sort :confused:

Lots of talk about fire drills though

• Advertisement

du Maurier wrote: »
    Drinking much beer now in your comfortable clothes.. *ahem* tracksuit? You're repeating yourself too, Terry! Beer does that to a person.

I'm sitting here in a pair of jeans. Not that my choice of clothing really makes a difference to my opinion.

Also, I don't have a degree. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that arts degrees are pointless.

prinz wrote: »
    Well done Tel. One of the greatest pieces of ignorant twaddle I've seen to date on the site.

I love you too, Mohammed.

Fair enough. That about sums it up alright.

Fair enough. That about sums it up alright.
    You didn't give me much else to work with.
    All you did was say that my post was "Twaddle" (whatever that means, but I assume it's an insult).

Surely you have an opinion on prostitution. After all, that's what this thread is about.
    Or maybe my opinion on arts degrees is what pissed you off.
    If so, then at least try to defend your pointless (in my opinion) degree instead of just calling my opinion "twaddle".

You didn't give me much else to work with.
    All you did was say that my post was "Twaddle" (whatever that means, but I assume it's an insult)..

Maybe if you'd done an arts degree you wouldn't have to assume..

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/twaddle

It really wasn't worth putting any more effort into rebutting. As said it was ignorant twaddle, nothing more.
    If so, then at least try to defend your pointless (in my opinion) degree instead of just calling my opinion "twaddle".

I don't have an arts degree. Irrelevant either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

du Maurier wrote: »

I just wanted to do something creative that involved people!
    Feck it I will also settle for comfortable clothes and beer, sure I might not be living in the "real world" but I wouldn't want to live in a world without the aforementioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

I'm sitting here in a pair of jeans. Not that my choice of clothing really makes a difference to my opinion.

Also, I don't have a degree. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that arts degrees are pointless.

So apart from your claim about degrees (which you never acquired) you can apportion wisdom on what even the 'rocket scientists' might conceive in relation to degrees? Arts ones in particular? Laughable.

Maybe if you'd done an arts degree you wouldn't have to assume..

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/twaddle

It really wasn't worth putting any more effort into rebutting. As said it was ignorant twaddle, nothing more.

Tonight, whilst reading AH, I learned a new word.
    It was as pointless as having an arts degree, but I now know that the word "Twaddle" is just a substitute for "pointless".

This entire dialogue is worthy of an arts degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

It might be exaggerated but if you think prostitution is something college students just don't do you're mistaken, I don't resent someone for doing that I don't think of them in disgust, if they want to do that I feel bad for them they're probably in a bad place I would rather this would be legal if it meant better protection for sex workers.

This entire dialogue is worthy of an arts degree.

So you equate arts degrees with learning something you didn't know before? It seems they are of some use after all. Keep digging your hole Terry, reflects badly on you as a poster nothing more.

• Advertisement

saa wrote: »
    It might be exaggerated but if you think prostitution is something college students just don't do you're mistaken, I don't resent someone for doing that I don't think of them in disgust, if they want to do that I feel bad for them they're probably in a bad place I would rather this would be legal if it meant better protection for sex workers.
    4 for the gourd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement