Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College girls selling themselves as prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I think that prostitutes just say that they're doing it for college because it makes it sound like it's a more honourable way of being a whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

of course its true,Just ring ruhama they will make a booking for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Only a Slut would do this. An utter slut.

Now I know the expense of college is mental and what not. But sounds to me like the actions of such a woman who already gave it out to lots now thinks she can make a bit of cash from it. Aka, a slut.

Bit strong..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hmmm........ and you're a mod for not one but TWO college forums.

You get around those college campuses forums dont you?

How exactly can you afford both colleges? I wonder.... hhmmmm........

humm first degree free...hummm...lived at home...hummm worked part time.

second degree worked summers to pay fees and nights and weekends... hummm... still enough to get drunk too hummm, and poke college girls hummmm.... and dare i say it.... FOR FREE

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Overheal wrote: »
    Mrs Snow Monkey it has been too long.

The same way everyone does: take the licks and when you graduate, get that lovely new high paying job and pay it back.

The only problem with that is students that get into loan debt for Arts degrees or something of that nature. Loans are not meant to be taken lightly by any means but if you're capable and enter a field which you know will net you a job and an income when you leave, it's worth the investment.

I think that's what all the arguing on the thread is about ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

humm first degree free...hummm...lived at home...hummm worked part time.

second degree worked summers to pay fees and nights and weekends... hummm... still enough to get drunk too hummm, and poke college girls hummmm.... and dare i say it.... FOR FREE

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

I read a book by a former prostitute who had a degree (before the prostitution). She accepted she could have gotten a proper job, but felt that an hour or two prostitution a day was the same money as a full days work in something else. Many people who do it aren't victims of poverty, but intelligent women who realize the money is good and can blot out the disgustingness of it. My point is, if students are actually doing this in Ireland, don't assume they are students who would not be able to eat otherwise. They may well be students who just like wearing designer clothes and clubbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Terry wrote: »

40 grand for a house?
    Christ, I could sell my own and buy 5 at that price.
    Or it that the 1847 price for a ****ing mansion and 40 acres?

40,000 + fees = which can work out how much ? :roll eyes:
    go do some, investigation.

The same way everyone does: take the licks and when you graduate, get that lovely new high paying job and pay it back.

The only problem with that is students that get into loan debt for Arts degrees or something of that nature. Loans are not meant to be taken lightly by any means but if you're capable and enter a field which you know will net you a job and an income when you leave, it's worth the investment.

wtf do you mean its been a long time I don't even fvcking know you :roll eyes: .....
    as for degree... wow you can like put words on to paper and right bull **** yeah sure il give you job :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

orourkeda wrote: »
    They must be living in a tent on college green

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

dotsman wrote: »
    Wow, you really have issues with women.

Issues with women? and a few thanked you?

Has this board gone seriously mad or something... so its me having "issues" to be against a college student charging men for sex. Ya know, that word prostitution. Calling her a slut for doing so.

• Advertisement

Has this board gone seriously mad or something... so its me having "issues" to be against a college student charging men for sex. Ya know, that word prostitution. Calling her a slut for doing so.

I think you'll find it wasn't only the content of your post but the manner in which your post was worded which saw some people think you had issues.

I think you'll find it wasn't only the content of your post but the manner in which your post was worded which saw some people think you had issues.

:pac:
    I couldnt really care what people say on here MrStuffins.

I couldnt really care what people say on here MrStuffins.

yeah?

Hmmm...... seems like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I read a book by a former prostitute who had a degree (before the prostitution). She accepted she could have gotten a proper job, but felt that an hour or two prostitution a day was the same money as a full days work in something else. Many people who do it aren't victims of poverty, but intelligent women who realize the money is good and can blot out the disgustingness of it. My point is, if students are actually doing this in Ireland, don't assume they are students who would not be able to eat otherwise. They may well be students who just like wearing designer clothes and clubbing.

I think a lot of them actually pity the men who use them.

Except you didn't really do that and are acting all innocent now!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

actually i'll reword my previous quote :
    I couldnt really care what you say on here MrStuffins.

Now, please, quote me back :)
    I need to wipe my ass with more of your opinions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

*lights a fag* tis going to be a long night

actually i'll reword my previous quote :

Now, please, quote me back :)
    I need to wipe my ass with more of your opinions :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you'd swear students were in absolute poverty nowadays,the fees are €2000! ffs,get a part time job (there are part time jobs to be found),stop smoking and put a €40 a week away!.

Not to mention the grants and leaving college debt free,our country is privileged to the friggin max,try have an $80000 Chain around your neck when you find yourself as the new intern.

some students annoy me sometimes,these are clearly hoes.

K-9 wrote: »
    I think a lot of them actually pity the men who use them.

Most brassers pity the men who pay them?? .. your average prostitute is a hardened bit*h, man. More hardened than you or I. They dont pity them. Its next one in ... do your business ... out ... next one in. No pity man.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Most brassers pity the men who pay them?? .. your average prostitute is a hardened bit*h, man. More hardened than you or I. They dont pity them. Its next one in ... do your business ... out ... next one in. No pity man.

bad experience?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,657 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

wtf do you mean its been a long time I don't even fvcking know you :roll eyes: .....
    as for degree... wow you can like put words on to paper and right bull **** yeah sure il give you job :rolleyes:
    Hmm then theres no need for you to still be on my friends list then or maybe youre on the wrong list?

If thats your understanding of a third level education I don't think your stance on this topic is much of a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Some girls do, some girls don't, in those prescient words of Racey.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

bluewolf wrote: »
    bad experience?

Never have, never will bluewolf.

But I know two people close to me who have (what ever to that, its their own deal) But the story that sticks out the most is my friend just after "finishing" with one in a brothel in town. Then said the prostitute goes out of the room and whispers "get him the fu*k outta here now!" to the girl in charge of the place ... friend heard it of course.

But I know two people close to me who have (what ever to that, its their own deal) But the story that sticks out the most is my friend just after "finishing" with one in a brothel in town. Then said the prostitute goes out of the room and whispers "get him the fu*k outta here now!" to the girl in charge of the place ... friend heard it of course.

I have a friend who won the world cup.

You mean, she didn't wanna cuddle afterwards? Or hear about your the poor man's day?

Shocking stuff!

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I have a friend who won the world cup.

Ahhh p**s off!
    This aint no 'oh well i had a friend who ... DIDNT HAPPEN!' bullsh*t ... STFU and stop trying to be a thank whore. Add something or dont post at all.

Ahhh p**s off!
    This aint no 'oh well i had a friend who ... DIDNT HAPPEN!' bullsh*t ... STFU and stop trying to be a thank whore. Add something or dont post at all.

you want me to be a thank whore?,I'll thank you all night baby.

I imagine that men who use the term 'Utter slut', is the type of man who whips him self with a leather thong till his back bleeds and then gos and pays for a prostitute to kick him around the room

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Yeah but having sex with a rich dude you're not attracted to isn't AFAIK!

Thats what hookers do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Arts degrees. The most pointless things ever created.

Seriously, what the **** use is a degree in social studies?
    I'm not having a go at you, Overheal (you scum sucking leech of a Carlow student :) ). I just don't see the point of arts degrees.

There's nothing practical about them.
    Funding should be cut for arts courses and directed towards practical courses. If someone wants to waste time doing a pointless arts degree, then they should have to pay for it. Arts degrees have no purpose in the real world.

40,000 + fees = which can work out how much ? :roll eyes:
    go do some, investigation.
    €160,000 to go to college in Ireland?
    That seems to be a bit off the scale.

Why is a woman a "slut" for charging for sex?
    I honestly don't see how you came to the conclusion that a woman who is willing to accept money for sex is a slut.

The way I see it is that there are two people involved when it comes to sex.
    When payment comes in to it, you have a man willing to pay and a woman willing to accept payment.

I find sex to be a pleasurable act.
    I'm willing to pay for other pleasurable acts such as drinking beer, wearing comfortable clothes and drinking beer.

Am I a beer and clothes slut, or does your disdain just lie with women who are willing to make men happy for a few quid?

If so, why?
    Why do you believe that women who are willing to have sex for money are "Sluts"?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement