Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

It's 6.

Edit: Although now I can't actually find where I saw that... I'll look again and confirm it!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Frank03

Nowlan Park setup up on TM now

14148s_a.jpg

(New Stand)
    502740.jpg

View from (City End)
    547324.jpg

(From New Stand)
    00040a1b-642.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,044 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Frank03 wrote: »
    Nowlan Park setup up on TM now

14148s_a.jpg
    is the country end the newest stand in the stadium. ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Just had a look at ticketmaster & says doors open at 12.30pm sat & sun. Anyone know why so early?

I know theres 2 acts each night before hand but don't get why doors open so early.

Am I missing something :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Just had a look at ticketmaster & says doors open at 12.30pm sat & sun. Anyone know why so early?

I know theres 2 acts each night before hand but don't get why doors open so early.

Am I missing something :confused::confused:

There's a bit of a puck around beforehand. Bring along your hurl. Someone else will have a ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I reckon there'll be more bands on from earlier in the day. Billy & The Bollocks maybe.

And they also want you in early to fill you up with overpriced **** beer.

Mods - blanking out the word S H I T.

Seriously?!

Is it some kind of festival? Doors opening at 12.30, music playing & people drinking around the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Meangadh wrote: »
    It's 6.

Edit: Although now I can't actually find where I saw that... I'll look again and confirm it!

Hmmm, maybe it was the Fleetwood Mac tickets today had a limit of 6... I can't remember, it's all starting to mesh into one! Sorry if I misled anyone, I just can't be sure where I saw it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Is it some kind of festival? Doors opening at 12.30, music playing & people drinking around the place?

Yes, as far as I'm aware there are several bands playing throughout the day. I guess its a mini festival.

Also, beware of the new and old stand, they get extremely cold with wind at times and aren't exactly the most comfortable seats to sit on :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is it possible to add an adress to your ticketmaster account before tickets go on sale? I cant see where you can, or do you do it on checkout?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

4 standing tickets for Sunday night. Quick and easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Tinie wrote: »
    Is it possible to add an adress to your ticketmaster account before tickets go on sale? I cant see where you can, or do you do it on checkout?

I think you'd need to edit your billing information through your My Ticketmaster page to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

12 minutes waiting time :mad:

mines going up & down, 4min atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Got mine in about 20 seconds, totally hassle free

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭cassette50

JJ wrote: »
    I think you'd need to edit your billing information through your My Ticketmaster page to do that.

I was logged in and still had to manually enter the usual details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

wow that was remarkably easy - 2 tickets for the Sunday in less than 1 minute :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

Got my tickets for the saturday gig, happy days. Can't wait, first time seeing the Boss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Where am I going wrong? 10 mins waiting now ffs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Done and dusted in 5 mins using the UK site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

nm wrote: »
    Got mine in about 20 seconds, totally hassle free

Stop you lucky thing! I'm a total dimwit kept refreshing the page but thought the tickets usually pop up at the top of the page when they come on sale- didn't realise that was them down under the train tickets until about 9.03. Wait time is currently 15 mins. Sickened!! I am deffo not a morning person

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

How long do you think they'll take to send out the tickets?

I had to enter the same address on my card for the delivery address. I'm moving out of my house in late June though. I remember with the Watch the Throne concert last year I got my tickets very quickly but others didn't receive them until a few days before.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Easiest purchase ever. Only delay was the Visa verification. I found Belfast and Limerick a nightmare to get tickets for so delighted how easy this was.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭omicron

5 standing tickets bought, all I have to do now is get rid of my limerick ones!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Started showing 12 minutes, now 5, now 6, now 5

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭omicron

How long do you think they'll take to send out the tickets?

I had to enter the same address on my card for the delivery address. I'm moving out of my house in late June though. I remember with the Watch the Throne concert last year I got my tickets very quickly but others didn't receive them until a few days before.

For the last lot they were out in less than 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Job done

• Registered Users Posts: 38,044 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tickets got for the Sat 27th July

2 X Ardan De Gras Section G Row AA uncovered

Thats Cork and Kilkenny added to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Got mine in under a minute!! Absolutely delighted!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

12 minutes, job done.

Advertisement