Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Greenballs09 this is all set up on the elite page also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

greenman09 wrote: »
    Greenballs09 this is all set up on the elite page also.

Sent the invite last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I can smell those four hours of double XP..

1KB

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

A big thank you to the Boards clan. Got my first moab on friday night with a few of the regulars. Went from a previous best killstreak of 16 to 28. Without you fellow boardsies, it would not have been possible.

A big thank you to the Boards clan. Got my first moab on friday night with a few of the regulars. Went from a previous best killstreak of 16 to 28. Without you fellow boardsies, it would not have been possible.

We accept payment via cash, cheques with I.D., all major credit cards...

oh and beer.. ;)

Congrats! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Don't forget the coke and hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

everlast75 wrote: »
    We accept payment via cash, cheques with I.D., all major credit cards...

oh and beer.. ;)

Congrats! :D

you sound like one of those nigerian princes

Faolchu wrote: »
    you sound like one of those nigerian princes

haterafrican.jpg

Clan Update: (Might as well throw a few of these out every once in a while)

We're still currently at level 19 waiting for our xp from the events.

We'll receive 3000xp when elite confirms the winners. This should be within the next few days. Once we receive this, I'll activate our 4 hours double xp as soon as I can.

Our next goal after that is level 30.

195283.png

It looks to be about 31,000 - 31,500xp for level 30. After we receive our xp from completed events we should have 17,500xp. So, 14,000xp is our goal to get the next double xp drop (6 hours worth)

With no clan ops available since the first three, it might be a while until we get to 30. I'll give the times and dates of any other ops up here when I sign us up on elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

And once you activate the double xp is that just 4 hours credited to each of our accounts or is it a shared 4-hour window where if we don't play in that time we don't get the sweet sweet xp?

• Advertisement

x43r0 wrote: »
    And once you activate the double xp is that just 4 hours credited to each of our accounts or is it a shared 4-hour window where if we don't play in that time we don't get the sweet sweet xp?

We each get our own separate 4 hour in game double xp time ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I really REALLY like you right now Doc

79644cd774e764847ca923c2ceaa36b5.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Imagine anyway that there should be either a double xp weekend this month with the new map pack being put out or else a free token or some ****e to promote it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Sweet, Roberto may get his ass in gear and dosh out the XP :)

First we get the XP, then we get the power... then we get the women!

195291.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sweet, Roberto may get his ass in gear and dosh out the XP :)

First we get the XP, then we get the power... then we get the women!

Call me when this bit happens :p

Call me when this bit happens :p

You'll be the first to know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

4 hours double XP awaits Doc'c approval providing his man flu doesn't kill him and leave us deprived. Of double XP and Doc

yimrsg wrote: »
    4 hours double XP awaits Doc'c approval providing his man flu doesn't kill him and leave us deprived. Of double XP and Doc

Doc has man flu?

195497.png

yimrsg wrote: »

Time to break out the bottle of Chianti...........

Few of us were talking last night about making it a rule that people shouldn't just join games with out either getting an invite first or joining the party and asking to join, as can lead to bit of aggro down the line. Its happened a few times lately where people have joined on the opposite team and have pretty much f'd up someone elses game.
    I don't mean people joining the chat party and joining when you know they're on the opposite team as they generally don't ruin a moab run as they can communicate so to know whats going on, or people coincidently joining a lobby against boardies. Its happened to all of us in the past but usually have the common sense to have the clan tags turned off and not feck about with other peoples game before we back out and find a different lobby.

What are peoples opinions on this? Only fair that every one has a say. I reckon people shouldn't join on the opposite team if a party is full(unless its agreed before hand that they should). People that consistently break this rule should be removed from the clan for obvious reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Meatwad wrote: »
    Few of us were talking last night about making it a rule that people shouldn't just join games with out either getting an invite first or joining the party and asking to join, as can lead to bit of aggro down the line. Its happened a few times lately where people have joined on the opposite team and have pretty much f'd up someone elses game.
    I don't mean people joining the chat party and joining when you know they're on the opposite team as they generally don't ruin a moab run as they can communicate so to know whats going on, or people coincidently joining a lobby against boardies. Its happened to all of us in the past but usually have the common sense to have the clan tags turned off and not feck about with other peoples game before we back out and find a different lobby.

What are peoples opinions on this? Only fair that every one has a say. I reckon people shouldn't join on the opposite team if a party is full(unless its agreed before hand that they should). People that consistently break this rule should be removed from the clan for obvious reasons.

But how will X amuse himself now? :confused:

I prefer a bit of a game to stomping but I know if I was on for a MOAB I'd be pissed if a Boardie killed me - so I see both sides. I'm not sure it happens often enough to be an issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cossax wrote: »

I prefer a bit of a game to stomping but I know if I was on for a MOAB I'd be pissed if a Boardie killed me - so I see both sides. I'm not sure it happens often enough to be an issue?

Just kick X and were pretty much good to go? :p

TBH it doesn't bother me in the slightest, to me it's more fun to kill someone ya know but I can see how someone on for a MOAB might get pissed, I'll never be close enough so it doesn't matter :pac:

883239-pm.jpg

4 Hours of double xp is now active.

We came 25 of 20437 Clans in dom defends and 54 of 22958 Clans in captures.

Cossax wrote: »

:eek:

(Shields his eyes from the inevitable filth that's about to be posted..)

Makes sense to join the party first - then see what's what I suppose.

I'm the same as IPAM, I'm never close enough to a MOAB to get miffed...

Generally, I do however enjoy joining a game against Boardsies, getting the odd kills and taking down support...

I'm not referring to x as he always joins the chat channel and we know he's gonna play, same as a few other lads. I have no problem with that myself. There's a few lads that do the same as x and if they're chatting while playing and its about a social thing, I think thats grand.
    Personally I find it bizarre that some one would join the other team and get killed about 50 times in each match and stay in the game, while there's possibly another possible party of people from the clan online with space or they could start a party themselves. My main problem is with some one from the clan playing on the opposite team and using the clan tags, it makes it look like we're boosting,especially if they stay in for every game and make no effort to join the chat channel.

4 Hours of double xp is now active.

nice, i assume thats an independent 4 hours, so if i don't get on to live til the weekend then I'll get my 4 hours then or do i need to use them up with the rest of the clan?

nice, i assume thats an independent 4 hours, so if i don't get on to live til the weekend then I'll get my 4 hours then or do i need to use them up with the rest of the clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jaysus we are good!

that's me suitable chastised

• Advertisement

that's me suitable chastised

I always think I sound like I'm being an asshole when I write stuff on here :P

I'm just sick and couldn't be arsed typing it again :)

Advertisement