Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    The line-up isn't confirmed at all. Anything could happen. The only confirmed are AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Big Show, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry & Randy Orton.

Also Natalya & Alberto are definatly going both being confirmed on Twitter.

I'm guessing they'll have Cody Rhodes for sure, facing Justin Gabriel and maybe two FCW guys as a start up match (hoping) :D

Well, Wade is actually injured as well as Gabriel. I guess we'll be seeing The Great Khali and maybe Mahal or Slater... Is Tyson Kidd in Smackdown ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Fernny

Am looking to buy ringside or near ringside 2 tickets for wwe this thurs in Dublin o2. Anybody selling ??? :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Lads I gotta be honest. All this talk of finding out where the wrestlers are sleeping creeps me out.
    And they might end up getting a Mason Ryan autograph out of all the stalking

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

RatedMKD wrote: »
    'Fraid so. I tried to get mine on Saturday, the last of them apparently went on Friday. I'm one of at least two people in this thread thus far officially asking to be considered for any spares that people may have!

Might as well join that list then!

So gutted that I only found out about the autograph signing yesterday, would have been great to meet him. I'm tempted to bring a 'YES' sign and stand outside Smyths in the hope they'd let me in, although I doubt the employees would see the relevance of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Lads, just been lookin thru last couple pages of this thread...and if what's bein said is true, surely the SD roster are NOT stayin in Dublin??

Aaronh said they're due into the Radisson in Belfast at roughly midnight on Thurs....so surely that means fly into Dublin Thurs AM, go to the O2, do the event then bus it to belfast and sleep there? Or am i missin somethin?!

• Advertisement

Hender wrote: »
    Lads, just been lookin thru last couple pages of this thread...and if what's bein said is true, surely the SD roster are NOT stayin in Dublin??

Aaronh said they're due into the Radisson in Belfast at roughly midnight on Thurs....so surely that means fly into Dublin Thurs AM, go to the O2, do the event then bus it to belfast and sleep there? Or am i missin somethin?!
    Yeah that might be the case but if they're heading to Dublin after Smackdown tonight or say tomorrow morning on Wednesday, then they might stay in Dublin.

It doesn't actually matter where they're staying. We just want a good decent and enjoyable show, don't we ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Hender wrote: »

Yeah that might be the case but if they're heading to Dublin after Smackdown tonight or say tomorrow morning on Wednesday, then they might stay in Dublin.

It doesn't actually matter where they're staying. We just want a good decent and enjoyable show, don't we ? :D

Exactly! Should be a Great Day for all involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

few pints on the boat bar, weather permitting then on to the 02, havent seen a smackdown show yet. I will miss the Justin Roberts chants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

D.Q wrote: »
    few pints on the boat bar, weather permitting then on to the 02, havent seen a smackdown show yet. I will miss the Justin Roberts chants.

Is Lillian Or Tony announcing?

Is Lillian Or Tony announcing?

It's probably Tony ! I think Lilian only does TV. Though I would LOVE it to be Lilian !! I love her !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Lilian was at the Raw show in 05.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

deisedude wrote: »
    Dare I ask who else you design gear for? I think we are all secretly dying to know :p

So far I got Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Michael McGillicutty, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Trent Barreta and Alex Shelley!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

That's awesome, Shelley and Bourne's gear are my favourite gear in pw! Great success. Consider posting up a thread with your designs! I'm sure lots will be interested to see as well as more Irish pride :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    So far I got Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Michael McGillicutty, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Trent Barreta and Alex Shelley!

Thats pretty cool, Alex Shelley. Do you just do the tights or do you do the walk out jackets too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Did you make the RyderMania gear???

Show us some of your work!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Just spoke with Derrick, he's only in London for TVs
    Awww man :( damn you Bateman for leading me on lol. Kept telling me maybe ;) through PM on twitter.

And there's no stalking intended. I'm not creeping around anywhere. Wondering if there staying in the same place i am incase we bump into each other whilst having a drink tonight/tomorrow :)

Here we go ! Heading to the Hotel !! Gonna prepare my sign(s) and get ready for tomorrow !! A big promising day is ahead of us ! Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Lads, would it be sad to go to this on my own?

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Well I can tell you this, once the show starts, it'll be fun you'll forget about being alone :) I'm going alone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

not at all! I was at wrestlemania alone - once the show starts youll be grand! sure talk to people in the bar before hand and you are laughing!

Feel free to organise a meet up - ill meet ya if you want!

• Advertisement

I have to sit on my own.. It will be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know what time the signing is at in Smyths tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

montyrebel wrote: »
    Here is the Dublin show

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-smackdown-wrestlemania-revenge-tour

and the Belfast show

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-smackdown-wrestlemania-revenge-tour-0

Might also be additional info on the venues web pages, I know the belfast venue has 3 matches listed on it, might be the same for the O2

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I've 1 Ringside ticket up for grabs, it's section E, Row C, seat 21, face value.

If anyone is interested, fire me off a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Anyone know what time the signing is at in Smyths tomorrow?

3.30pm

http://www.facebook.com/WWE.Mobile?sk=notes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'm going to both TV tapings in London on my own. It's still great craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Alright lads, you've convinced me. I'm buying G-Money's spare ticket.

Any ideas for a Daniel Bryan/ Rhodes / Orton / Sheamus signs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭danny29

Oh man, can't believe the show is tommorow
    I need to get the ticket!

• Advertisement

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Any ideas for a Daniel Bryan/ Rhodes / Orton / Sheamus signs ?

YES!

Advertisement