Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Neddieog wrote: »
    Why cant you see him in the title match? Hes the new number one contender!

Just the way the tours are booked, just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

Hi all,

First post on the Pro Wrestling forum and im heading to the Belfast show next friday night. Really getting pumped up for it now, i was excited before but Wrestlemania just made me super duper ready :D

Daniel Bryan, Seamus, Kane, Orton, Del Rio and Ricardo - its gonna be good

For one night im gonna forget im married with kids and be a complete eejet :D and before i forget YES! YES! YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is only one signing session in Dublin at Smyths but the wristbands are all gone. I'm gonna try to get in if there's enough time. There's also another signing in Belfast.

If anyone happens to have a spare wristband please tell me :)

I Have A Spare Wristband :D Its Yours If You Want It For Free

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

I Have A Spare Wristband :D Its Yours If You Want It For Free

That would be super awesome. How can I get from you ? I can pm you my phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I moved to London recently and just happen to live next to the O2 over here so picked up tickets to the Raw and Smackdown tapings next week :D

Went to the Raw live event here before christmas but never been to a TV taping so they should both be fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 RatedMKD

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for any spare D-Bryan signing wristbands going too. I don't live in Dublin so I was only able to get into Smyths yesterday, and it was too late by then. Daniel Bryan is the reason I spent €70 on a ticket, so meeting him would be awesome!

I'm going with my brother and a friend, so if anyone happens to have, or know anyone who has, two or three wristbands to spare, I would very much appreciate if you could get in touch with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Throwing my name into the hat for any spares :( Didn't know about this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If anyone is interested the November tour will be in Dublin and Belfast and it'll be the Raw roster!

If anyone is interested the November tour will be in Dublin and Belfast and it'll be the Raw roster!
    Do you have any idea when the pre-sale is going to be or am I way ahead of myself haha :) ?
    Oh and what's the best way to get a front row seat ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Do you have any idea when the pre-sale is going to be or am I way ahead of myself haha :) ?
    Oh and what's the best way to get a front row seat ?

Typically, wait till the proper sale (as opposed to the pre-sale which only has a very small number of "good" seats), be on the computer at 9 when the tickets go on sale, and try and luck into being quick enough to get them. I got front row twice in a row that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Well I Hope That certain guys From SD are Drafted To RAW In Time For the November shows!
    (E.G Bryan, Sheamus, Christian and Rhodes)

Well I Hope That certain guys From SD are Drafted To RAW In Time For the November shows!
    (E.G Bryan, Sheamus, Christian and Rhodes)
    I doubt Bryan and Sheamus would be drafted to Raw but I have high hopes on Christian and Rhodes being drafted ! It will be such a treat for Dublin !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyone here heading to the Belfast show? And any chance you're staying in the Radisson? I only ask as that's where a few wrestlers are staying. Not sure on any details as to who will be staying as I only really found out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

They usually announce the 2nd show of the year at the first one son RAW will probably be announced on thursday..

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Anyone here heading to the Belfast show? And any chance you're staying in the Radisson? I only ask as that's where a few wrestlers are staying. Not sure on any details as to who will be staying as I only really found out today.

Any idea why they arent staying at the Hilton this year as per usual

I have 2 tickets for the Belfast show up for grabs, £80 the pair or nearest offer, they are in the 5th row of tiered seating right after the floor seats.
    If anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested then let me know via a PM.
    I have an ad processing at the moment on Gumtree, when it goes live I expect them to sell quick so get in there while you can.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Monty, only reason I can think of that they arent in the Hilton is that crap MTVTitanic Sounds thing on Fri as well with Pixie Lott, Olly Murs etc.

Also, anyone have any spare tickets/wristbands for Big Show signing? Wont be able to get down till Thurs and i'm expecting them to be gone at that stage.

fair enough then, not sure about the wristbands, mate of mine who was told you had to buy something to get one, went today and got his and didnt need to buy a thing, so at the moment there are still some left.

now to find out where the raddison is lol

Does anyone know where are they staying in Dublin ? I'll be staying in the Jury's Inn Custome House Hotel which is 10 minutes walk or so from Clarion, where they used to stay before. Not planning to stalk them or anything but it would be nice to know you might meet one of them accidentally haha :)

I am not sure of what its called but if you are walking to the o2 arena on the same side as it from say connolly street station they stay at a hotel there in november, probably be the same again.

It may have been a Jurys but I am not 100% sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

There are two hotels along the North Wall Quay leading towards the o2. One is a Jurys Inn and the other is a Clarion. They are quite close to each other though, both are in between the Sean O' Casey and Samuel Beckett bridges.

Always assumed the Clarion was nicer though, my money would be on that hotel.

Charisteas wrote: »
    There are two hotels along the North Wall Quay leading towards the o2. One is a Jurys Inn and the other is a Clarion. They are quite close to each other though, both are in between the Sean O' Casey and Samuel Beckett bridges.

Always assumed the Clarion was nicer though, my money would be on that hotel.
    Totally agree !! I was planning to stay there but I'm only staying for one night so there's no need to spend 120€ for it. Is anyone staying in the jury's as well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Crap, just found out that Bryan will be signing autographs in Dublin this week. I'm guessing all the wristbands are sold out?

montyrebel wrote: »
    I am not sure of what its called but if you are walking to the o2 arena on the same side as it from say connolly street station they stay at a hotel there in november, probably be the same again.

It may have been a Jurys but I am not 100% sure
    We should know by Wednesday where they are staying lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Not sure about the Jurys, but think the Clarions has a gym so if they stay there, then fancy taking your chances doing a bit of weightlifting with some of the roster :cool:

Charisteas wrote: »
    Not sure about the Jurys, but think the Clarions has a gym so if they stay there, then fancy taking your chances doing a bit of weightlifting with some of the roster :cool:
    Hahaha. I like the way you think ! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think we can get an Irish version of "YES YES YES!" going?

"SHA! SHA! SHA!"

"NIL! NIL! NIL!"

Any idea why they arent staying at the Hilton this year as per usual

Think its the Titanic Sounds thing. But I can now guarantee that they're staying in the Radisson. Hopefully I'll be working for it. Only downside, and it's a biggie tbf, I'm not allowed to ask for photos or autographs :(

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Think its the Titanic Sounds thing. But I can now guarantee that they're staying in the Radisson. Hopefully I'll be working for it. Only downside, and it's a biggie tbf, I'm not allowed to ask for photos or autographs :(

if there is no managers or supervisiors about go for it lol, might see me creeping about at some stage

• Advertisement

if there is no managers or supervisiors about go for it lol, might see me creeping about at some stage

Too right I will! They get in at around 12am or so Thursday night and will be down for breakfast around 10/12. Thats as much as I'll say as I may get in trouble for disclosing this much :o:/

Advertisement