Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that guy in the McDonalds ad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

joshrogan wrote: »
    Why does teleporting affect the cheese adversely yet has no effects on humans?

Because humans aren't made of cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I've seen worse acting on them chat line ads late at night. Why is nobody whinging about their stupid looking grins and terrible acting???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

CardinalJ wrote: »
    "it wrecks the cheeyas" - SLAAAAAAP

Just about to say it, I ****ing hate that ****.. I change the channel any time I see that ad come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭JaneLane

Bring back Johnny Logan FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

The same lad was in a Lifestyle advert going on about how great it is to support Liverpool on the telly or something

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

flas wrote: »
    ha, when this ad was made the 2 lads were living together! the "country guy" in the ad is from longford as someone else pointed out, and they got **** loads of money for this!

oh ya how much:confused:

any mcd's vouchers??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

orourkeda wrote: »
    They are all a pack of c*nts.The Dublin w*nker is a particular bollox.

Aggreed what a shower of cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I like the ad, i like the acting. And, OP, the reason the Dublin fella is slagging of the country fella is because he's a stupid fu(king spud gobbler and most likely deserves. His shirt is awful and not far off the kind of shirt you'd see in Coppers which begs my next question...

Why do culchies think wearing their GAA jersey to the club is cool? (and i'm not talking about on match days either)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

the big smug fuc king grin on the ****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This guy is right up there with the bearded twat from the meteor ads a few years ago.

Still not as annoying as the scruffy-greasebag who leaves his bedsit singing "on the street where you live" before tucking into a feed of mcdonalds muck as if it was larks tongues in aspic.