Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that guy in the McDonalds ad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Hating on lads on an fu(king ad who are working and getting paid. This is now officially the saddest thread i've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

feck the robbie keane lookalike, Im more interested in the moth with the 4 eyes. Anyone know who she is ? Droools :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

winston82 wrote: »
    Hating on lads on an fu(king ad who are working and getting paid. This is now officially the saddest thread i've seen.

YOU WERE THE WORST THING IN THE AD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

You can really picture yer man in the ad saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

The guy you're talking about is from Longford I think! Think he has a three year advertising contract with McDonalds too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Dublin people are more quick witted compared to the hay munchers

Ah now... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Has anyone said "I'll ruin your fuppin' cheese ya bleedin' bollix, wha?" on this thread yet?

If not they should cause a guy in the pub said that in the pub when that ad came on the telly the last day and at least three people laughed so it's gotta be pretty funny so someone should say it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

In fairness is there anything worse than a dub with notions...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Notice the Dublin chap selling papers to the cars at the start.
    Have never seen a dub doing that job.

(also feck off with your rubbish ads McDonalds)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Stay away from the Irritating Ads thread in R&R so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tom Russell

Anthony brack is his name he works in a phone shop on abbey street.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

texidub wrote: »

Cordially,

Texidub

Ah for fúck's sake...is every bleedin poster on boards starting to copy Scofflaw's sig now?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

but you're missing the point, its not so much the guy in the ad as such..its his type that we all have the unfortune to deal with either in the workplace or socially

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

THANK YOU OP! Everytime I want see I see those ads I want to maim him with burning, wrecked chee-az.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

It's the f8ckin prick that does the voice over that bugs the hell out of me.

..and Maccy D ads in general are muck...much like their fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭mada999

CardinalJ wrote: »
    "it wrecks the cheeyas" - SLAAAAAAP SAP!

fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

The question I'm asking from looking at that advert, will Ireland have paid all their debts off by 2222 and will Dublin really look like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

So. Transporting (in star trek parlance) wrecks the cheeahz but not that twats meaty little head?

Or maybe it did which is why he comes across as such a tosser. Oh. A conundrum for our times

p.s. McDonalds wrecks the beeeaf

The question I'm asking from looking at that advert, will Ireland have paid all their debts off by 2222 and will Dublin really look like that.

Didn't take long for yet another thread to get ruined by recession woes.

Sigh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

fryup wrote: »
    yes maybe, but there's no need to put him down like that in front of everyone:mad:

But, you know this isn't real right? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Some dubliners can be decent in ads. The all talk lyons ad, which ironically mcd's muppet is also in, is class.

"I said to my trainer put on more weights, he said there are no more!" savage

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

My friend scorrrrred him!

iregk wrote: »
    Some dubliners can be decent in ads. The all talk lyons ad, which ironically mcd's muppet is also in, is class.

"I said to my trainer put on more weights, he said there are no more!" savage

Yeah, great delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Why does teleporting affect the cheese adversely yet has no effects on humans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I'm lovin' it.

Stupid fcking ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If we want to give out about muppets from adverts, let's not forget the gob****é from the Bord Bia chicken advert.

"Breast, tight, leg... succulent".

Shurrup', will ya.

And, this McDonalds ad is as bad as new one with the silly kids and their future hopes for jobs. Don't they know that their dreams won't come true. Heck, in ten years they'll be serving the future generation in the outlet recalling when they had aspirations.

OP, sorry to hear some Dubliner is giving you a hard time. You poor lamb chop.

CHEEEAAAZZZZEEE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

joshrogan wrote: »
    Why does teleporting affect the cheese adversely yet has no effects on humans?

Probably effects the taste of knob cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I want to punch that voiceover guy in the throat, he is every where of late. Is that the best we can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

That ratty smurk he does, i've been meaning to make a thread about it! Love to shove 6 Big Macs down his neck, ahhhhhhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

ha, when this ad was made the 2 lads were living together! the "country guy" in the ad is from longford as someone else pointed out, and they got **** loads of money for this!

Advertisement