Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever had to sleep rough?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

I slept rough after a new years eve party a few years back. I was in bad way so left the house to get some fresh air intending on going back to sleep there. Being stupidly drunk I got lost and for some reason I stumbled into a random garden and fell asleep. Woke up freezing and still pisst some hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭barrackali

When I was a disneyland Paris castmember I did some awful stupid things....pretty much all as a result of drink. I once went drinking with the native Indians who performed in Buffalo Bills Wild West Show, I though I could handle their traditional beer....I couldn't. The following morning I woke up with my head face down in a pile of horse crap in the main show arena.

I also somehow managed to sleep an entire night on a duck boat in the middle of disney lake. I did so many mad things over there...still loved the experience. (not the sh*ty part)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Yup, In and on boats, in cars and in holes in the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Slept with my dog once, fierce ruff.

ruff ruff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Slept in the stairwells of a few Chinese apartment buildings because I kept forgetting where I lived and/or losing my apartment key. Not the most comfortable of sleeps I must say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I woke up in a dry fountain with cigarette butts all over me in the zocalo in Puebla in Mexico. Slap bang in the center of the town in the middle of the day I woke with a load of school kids eating their lunch beside me and people selling shít all over the shop. Drink and drugs had been involved.

Had another few other drunk nights outside while traveling.

Advertisement