Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we scar gbb with 5 mags

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

is this gone then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 batt 21

PM recieved
    extremetaz wrote: »
    Howdy Batt 21 - you can call that a deal so (pending chrono etc.. )

I'm travelling from Westmeath so would you be willing to meet me halfway? say around Portlaoise.

Can make anytime that suits yourself on Saturday or Sunday.

Shall PM you on a phone number as I won't be sat at the computer to catch replies.

Hi goblin I hope to meet up with extremetaz over the wekend and if he is happy with it I think it's gone

Rgds

goblin59 wrote: »
    is this gone then?

Tibersun are you still intrested in the gas mags before |I procced with the sale of the gun
    Tibersun wrote: »
    Offer 110 for the 2 gas mags (if they are leak free) (not interested in co2)and the Scope and Silencer. What make are they? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

batt 21 wrote: »
    Tibersun are you still intrested in the gas mags before |I procced with the sale of the gun

Yeah still interested PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭AirsoftDude360

are the 3 co2 mags still there? if so how much

batt 21 wrote: »

Whats happening batt21. Would like to complete this deal as soon as possible??

Batt21 are you selling this stuff or what??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Howdy Tibersun,

Batt 21 got in touch with me to say that he was reconsidering selling the kit on account of the fact that he couldn't contact you and didn't want to get stuck with the loose mags etc...

If you're confirmed on board then that's great news as I was gutted when he told me he'd decided not to sell.

I'll drop him a text.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

im still willing to swap my G&G raider for this then if theres a possibility of it being back on sale.

• Advertisement

Howdy Tibersun,

Batt 21 got in touch with me to say that he was reconsidering selling the kit on account of the fact that he couldn't contact you and didn't want to get stuck with the loose mags etc...

If you're confirmed on board then that's great news as I was gutted when he told me he'd decided not to sell.

I'll drop him a text.

Thats cool. I've been here every day!! I don't live on boards I just missed his PM on friday, had just left work and didn't log on till Sat eve at which point I answered his Thread and PM. He never even logged on since 20.52 friday 11/11/11 to check If I replied so...... If your sale Is back on I'll honor my offer but I don't want to be messed around. Cheers for filling me in.

Excellent news. :D

Wasn't implying you were flaking just in case it came across that way - was quite literally just relaying Batt 21's reason for backing out of the sale with me over the weekend.

Haven't received a reply to the text I sent him yet but hopefully he'll get back on and let us know what's happening shortly enough.

Just got a reply from Batt 21 by text - aparently he has no net connection at home so isn't online.

In any case, he has decided he's not selling the Scar at all now - regardless of all loose ends being tidied up and the whole tally coming to a figure not dissimilar to his original asking price (€280 total vs. original asking price of €290).

Frankly I'm quite annoyed about the whole thing at this point but thems the breaks.

This really annoys me!!!!
    RULE 9
    9.No interest tests / price checks - you are either selling the item or not. These threads have been shown to cause problems in the past and will be immediately locked and binned.

Thanks Batt21 for wasting all our time!!!! And really Nice of you to take the time to post yourself that your going back on you word instead of abandoning the thread when you get practically offered asking and you accept !!!. If not for Taz I'd still be checking the thread like a fool for the next few days!!!!
    Can the mods do anything about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

This really annoys me!!!!
    RULE 9
    9.No interest tests / price checks - you are either selling the item or not. These threads have been shown to cause problems in the past and will be immediately locked and binned.

Thanks Batt21 for wasting all our time!!!! And really Nice of you to take the time to post yourself that your going back on you word instead of abandoning the thread when you get practically offered asking and you accept !!!. If not for Taz I'd still be checking the thread like a fool for the next few days!!!!
    Can the mods do anything about this?

He withdrew the item, he has the right to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

^ what he said, now move along.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

Yes he does have the right I have no problem with that, don't see anywhere that he withdrew the Item, he made the deal and then dissapeared without the manners or common respect to tell us he was withdrawing it. Too many time wasters on the fourm. Anyway its done now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Just got a reply from Batt 21 by text - aparently he has no net connection at home so isn't online.
    Yes he does have the right I have no problem with that, don't see anywhere that he withdrew the Item, he made the deal and then dissapeared without the manners or common respect to tell us he was withdrawing it. Too many time wasters on the fourm. Anyway its done now.

as above

really lar, i'm not going to get into this but he was able to get to to an internet connection from the 5th to the 11th on his thread!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Des fitz airsoft

i will buy it where are u based and whats your number so i can contact u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

i will buy it where are u based and whats your number so i can contact u
    Bid read the thread it's 5months old and the seller already arranged a deal with someone then did the dodge and disappeared without completing the transaction (aparently) I believe justaplinker put up an advert recently advertising a similar gun and having met him twice on two occations he is sound out :)

Advertisement