Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we scar gbb with 5 mags

Options
  • 05-11-2011 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hello all I have a WE Scar gbb I bought in the summer 2010, I was hoping to get into airsoft but I do not seem to have the time, and this gun needs a lot of maintance I'm told, it is in great condition (the made in Tawain sticker is still on the grip lol) , I have fired about 6 mags in it. It comes with the box , manual, 3 co2 mags, 2 gas mags never used , a scope and silencer I sprayed tan, the original back sight and flash hider a tool to adjust the valve thingy as I was told in hot weather it would or could need to be adjusted. Even tough I never got into the sport I loved holding it I would be happy with 290 for itas I paid a lot more, It is at 310 fps I also have a pistol I bought from a guy I work with it is a KJworks p226 I paid 90 euros for i would like 70 for it and this is at 280 fps

http://pix.ie/batt21/album/426000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

i have a pair of terrapins (water turtles) a tank and two filters. this cost over €500 and i would like to trade them for the scar and mags :)

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭MRledzepo

would you take a G&G gr15 raider m4? your probaly not intrested but it's a very nice gun i will also give you 30 with the gun ? :D
    i've always wanted a scar plus the m4 does not need much care comes with 4 mags and 2 batterys and 1 smart charger
    all together probaly worth 330,

thanks here are the pics http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n495/MRledzepo/?action=view&current=airsoftguns004.jpg

you also don't need to give me the mags you could just give me the scar and get about 100 for those mags at 20€ each! thanks
    and the scope and silencer you could get about 50 for them :D so 150€
    also the m4 is very good incase you just want too pop out with a few freinds and realised you sold your gun you could fall back on it
    very reliable hasn't jammed once shooting 302fps !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Is this the Open Bolt or Closed Bolt system? Also, would you be willing to sell any of the mags separately? Cheers.

or i will give you my glock 19
    with 1 mag and 100€ for it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 batt 21

need a aeg wrote: »
    i have a pair of terrapins (water turtles) a tank and two filters. this cost over €500 and i would like to trade them for the scar and mags :)

That made me laugh, i have a dog ,wife and 2 kids it kills me to clean up the ****e ( From the dog) so Turtles I can do without. Thanks anyway

Good luck an regards

• Advertisement

GLWS

if you want i could do a glock19 and a i-bolt smith and wesson?

MRledzepo wrote: »
    would you take a G&G gr15 raider m4? your probaly not intrested but it's a very nice gun i will also give you 30 with the gun ? :D
    i've always wanted a scar plus the m4 does not need much care comes with 4 mags and 2 batterys and 1 smart charger
    all together probaly worth 330,

thanks here are the pics http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n495/MRledzepo/?action=view&current=airsoftguns004.jpg

you also don't need to give me the mags you could just give me the scar and get about 100 for those mags at 20€ each! thanks
    and the scope and silencer you could get about 50 for them :D so 150€
    also the m4 is very good incase you just want too pop out with a few freinds and realised you sold your gun you could fall back on it
    very reliable hasn't jammed once shooting 302fps !

I would like an easy to care for gun, just to have, So to get the offer clear all you listed and 30 euro for the scar with no mags .no silencer and no scope, Ist the m4 metal???

-- Managine: 450 Rounds
    -- BB Size: 6mm
    -- Velocity of Muzzle: 300-320 FPS (with 0.2g BBs)
    -- Blowback: Yes
    -- Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Full-Auto Safe
    -- Hop up: Adjustable
    -- Gearbox Type: 25000 Rmp Hi-Torque
    -- Battery Type: 9.6V (Included)
    -- Manufacturer: G&G Armament

a strong abs plastic body
    full metal internals
    full metal rails
    iron sight

• Advertisement

-- Managine: 450 Rounds
    -- BB Size: 6mm
    -- Velocity of Muzzle: 300-320 FPS (with 0.2g BBs)
    -- Blowback: Yes
    -- Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Full-Auto Safe
    -- Hop up: Adjustable
    -- Gearbox Type: 25000 Rmp Hi-Torque
    -- Battery Type: 9.6V (Included)
    -- Manufacturer: G&G Armament

a strong abs plastic body
    full metal internals
    full metal rails
    iron sight

Hmmm 4 mags two batteries smart charger and it is working ok

batt 21 wrote: »
    Hmmm 4 mags two batteries smart charger and it is working ok

all mags working like theres no tomorrow
    the two batterys are working grand on one of them you can see the grey wiring but no big deal still works

the smart charge used on around 4 batterys that's all and comes with free connector

the raider it self is is grand 3-4 scrathes around 1mm each but not scraping the paint or anything off just life! :P

the stock is working grand the adjuster is a bit sketchy but no bothers

it's shooting 302fps with the hop-up on half way or probaly off

paid 250 for it in december used around 4 times never damaged badly

annother thing incase you didn't know the flash hider has a chip witch is the design on gr15's flash hiders beleive it or not !

if intrested could i give you 60 instead of 30 to get two co2 mags with that?

so the 4mags,2 batterys,you can have 2 normal chargers or one smart charger, and 60 :-)?

actually not sure if worth it :/ the scar's 300 and the gr15's 250 and i'm giving you stuff with it worth up to 120

would you just do with the m4,1battery,1normalcharger, and 4 mags?

just on the adjuster i found its like that on most raiders :)

thanks @need a aeg :D

also batt21 dues too the fact the m4,and the 4 mags and 2 batterys are worth around 320 will you give me all the stuff listed since you said 290 and it's all worth 320 and i will throw in 25 quid?

would you take the m4,1 batterys,4 mags and 1 normal charger? for it :D?
    also the connector has a few scrapes haven't seen a raider that doesn :P

would you take the m4,1 batterys,4 mags and 1 normal charger? for it :D?
    also the connector has a few scrapes haven't seen a raider that doesn :P

Okay your gun plus 4 mags, batteries, Normal charger, and 30 euro, For the scar with no mags no silencer and no scope, Fire in the smart charger and I fire in on of the unused gas mags

how much do the gas mags hold? co2 or gas?

how much do the gas mags hold? co2 or gas?

Never used the gas mags so I'm not sure I filled the two of them today to make sure they did not leek took about 4 to 5 secs to fill them, the co2 mag I filled a mag with bbs 4 or 5 times fired them and then emptied the cannister by pressing the little button at the back of it

Never used the gas mags so I'm not sure I filled the two of them today to make sure they did not leek took about 4 to 5 secs to fill them, the co2 mag I filled a mag with bbs 4 or 5 times fired them and then emptied the cannister by pressing the little button at the back of it[/QUOTE

where ya located ? :D and what round is the mags??

• Advertisement

Never used the gas mags so I'm not sure I filled the two of them today to make sure they did not leek took about 4 to 5 secs to fill them, the co2 mag I filled a mag with bbs 4 or 5 times fired them and then emptied the cannister by pressing the little button at the back of it[/QUOTE

where ya located ? :D and what round is the mags??

On the boxes it says 30+2 rounds, Im in south kilkenny

On the boxes it says 30+2 rounds, Im in south kilkenny

:( i'm located in dublin

:( i'm located in dublin

Colud meet u half way

Colud meet u half way

wexford?

wexford?

If thats suits you or carlow up to you

If thats suits you or carlow up to you

to pm's

to pm's
    to pm it is

to pm it is

Deal fell trough scar still up for grabs

Is this the Open Bolt or Closed Bolt system? Also, would you be willing to sell any of the mags separately? Cheers.
    \

Sorry Cubber only saw you post now, As for selling some of the mags on their own I might if someone was willing to make an offer on the gun with just 1 gas and 1 co2 mag, I was thinking of breaking it up if I dont get an offer ( A serious one )on it soon, Probably along the lines of the gun on its own (stock) with 1 of each mags for 190 ,the 2 c02 and 1 gas mag for 85 and just keep the silencer and scope, As I might get an electric gun

Again sorry for the delay but I was focused on ledzeppo

Rgds

• Advertisement

Sorry meant to add the bolt opens and closes when you shoot it

Advertisement