Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we scar gbb with 5 mags

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 batt 21

Hi again all.I might split this up to make it cheaper
    The scar as it came (flash hider steel sights) on gas and one co2 mag 170.
    If the gun sells two co2 and one gas mag for 85 ( will not split)
    The scope and silencer if I get a trade for a nice electric gun I will keep, oterwise 45 euro
    Hope this helps
    batt 21 wrote: »
    Hello all I have a WE Scar gbb I bought in the summer 2010, I was hoping to get into airsoft but I do not seem to have the time, and this gun needs a lot of maintance I'm told, it is in great condition (the made in Tawain sticker is still on the grip lol) , I have fired about 6 mags in it. It comes with the box , manual, 3 co2 mags, 2 gas mags never used , a scope and silencer I sprayed tan, the original back sight and flash hider a tool to adjust the valve thingy as I was told in hot weather it would or could need to be adjusted. Even tough I never got into the sport I loved holding it I would be happy with 290 for itas I paid a lot more, It is at 310 fps I also have a pistol I bought from a guy I work with it is a KJworks p226 I paid 90 euros for i would like 70 for it and this is at 280 fps

http://pix.ie/batt21/album/426000

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Hi mate
    What make are the scope and silencer.?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭goblin59

iv a tan G&G raider, with tightbore barrell (6.03) no problems at all with it and great ROF and just on the joule last time i checked (.89), deans connectors, a 9.6v 1600mah crane stock battery wired with deans,

and 3 high cap mags i can give with this i can trade for your scar.
    (you can keep the scope btw, i have an eotech i use instead)

im also based in dublin city centre

can also add a remote controll claymore (have fresh batteries in both the remote and the claymore)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Interested in the Scar in stock configuration with the CO2 mags.

Not interested in the gas mags or the accessories.

Offer the €170 for the above subject to test and chronograph. Could meet you this saturday with cash in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

goblin59 wrote: »
    iv a tan G&G raider, with tightbore barrell (6.03) no problems at all with it and great ROF and just on the joule last time i checked (.89), deans connectors, a 9.6v 1600mah crane stock battery wired with deans,

can also add a remote controll claymore (have fresh batteries in both the remote and the claymore)

Offer below

• Advertisement

http://sgairsoft.biz/siteapps/25121/htdocs/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=11&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

its that but in tan with the upgraded barrell.

its made of the same plastic by the feel of it as my VFC scar so is very durable.

the blow back also has no problems as at with it and doesnt drain the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

Hi again all.I might split this up to make it cheaper
    The scar as it came (flash hider steel sights) on gas and one co2 mag 170.
    If the gun sells two co2 and one gas mag for 85 ( will not split)
    The scope and silencer if I get a trade for a nice electric gun I will keep, oterwise 45 euro
    Hope this helps
    extremetaz wrote: »

Offer the €170 plus P&P for the above subject to test and chronograph. Could meet you this saturday with cash in hand.

Offer 110 for the 2 gas mags (if they are leak free) (not interested in co2)and the Scope and Silencer. What make are they? Cheers

I think you edited the "plus P&P" into the wrong part of your post there Tibersun. ;)

tommy gun wrote: »
    Hi mate
    What make are the scope and silencer.?
    Cheers

Sorry tommygun I honestly can't rember The silencer has two pieces so you can screw it on clockwise or anti clockwise the are both metal

For the whole lot ?? 5 mags scope silencer

• Advertisement

extremetaz wrote: »

Offer the €170 for the above subject to test and chronograph. Could meet you this saturday with cash in hand.

That sound fair Limited on time Saturday Could meet in kilkenny before 10.30 in the morning or after 7 in the evening but I am free most of sunday If this is okay send me a pm.

Rgds

Tibersun wrote: »
    Offer 110 for the 2 gas mags (if they are leak free) (not interested in co2)and the Scope and Silencer. What make are they? Cheers

That includes shipping I assume , They are We still in the box never ever used I just filled them with gas on Saturday to make sure they were no leaks in them, The scope and silencer I can,t rember the make they are both metal

For the whole lot ?? 5 mags scope silencer

Mainly for the gun and mags. Can keep the scope and silencer if you want for the m4 if u take it

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

take m14 for it?

No thanks Sean but thank you for the offer

SeanD wrote: »
    take m14 for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭SeanD

no prob. :) Glws :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

GBB mac 11 + jeircho 941 co2 pistol?

Sorry tommygun I honestly can't rember The silencer has two pieces so you can screw it on clockwise or anti clockwise the are both metal

Il offer 35 plus post for the scope and silencer.
    If your splitting mate.

Hi Jayo ywo guys have offered me money so Ill wait and see what happens and then I'll get back to you

Rgds
    Jayo123 wrote: »
    GBB mac 11 + jeircho 941 co2 pistol?

If your splitting mate.

Hi Tommy if the deals for the money goes trough I will get back to you ,Thanks

Rgds

• Advertisement

If your splitting mate.

Rgds

What do.you think of my offer of my g&g raider plus those mags and battery? For u scar plus the mags. ?

Rgds

Cheers mate

Goblin I'm very sorry did not mean to be rude I tought I had replied to everyone, I have cash offers at the moment would you mind If I waited to see what happens with them, I like your gun as is it the same type that ledzepo offered me , Talk soon

Rgds
    What do.you think of my offer of my g&g raider plus those mags and battery? For u scar plus the mags. ?

Goblin I'm very sorry did not mean to be rude I tought I had replied to everyone, I have cash offers at the moment would you mind If I waited to see what happens with them, I like your gun as is it the same type that ledzepo offered me , Talk soon

Rgds

Thats no problem at all, i dont mind waiting at all tbh. I havnt this aeg up anywhere else for trade/sale so no pressure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭AirsoftDude360

ill give you an ak47 full metal and wood.never used, 8.4v battery and a kj works usp pistol. gas bb also never used. an aimpoint dot sight for your scar and 5 mags : )

ohh and ill throw in 2 hi caps aswell as the 1 in the box

No thanks dude I am not an AK fan but thanks for the offer

Rgds

ohh and ill throw in 2 hi caps aswell as the 1 in the box

what about an A&K Masada, battery, charger, 1x pmag, 3 hicaps and the pistol

Hi duse do you mind if I hold of a while until I see if the cash offers come trough , Is it an normal charger or one of those smart thingies, I have an offer of a raider pending and I really like that gun

rgds and thank you very much for the offer

what about an A&K Masada, battery, charger, 1x pmag, 3 hicaps and the pistol

• Advertisement

Howdy Batt 21 - you can call that a deal so (pending chrono etc.. )

I'm travelling from Westmeath so would you be willing to meet me halfway? say around Portlaoise.

Can make anytime that suits yourself on Saturday or Sunday.

Shall PM you on a phone number as I won't be sat at the computer to catch replies.

Advertisement