Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you happy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yup very happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

No, not even slightly happy.
    Nothing in particular is wrong, just miserable most of the time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Happier than I was yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

hondasam wrote: »
    Happier than I was yesterday.
    Pull lastnight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

inmyday wrote: »
    Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Well I've heard it's fantastic. Each to their own.

Everyone takes the side of the version of the story they've heard regardless of gender. Women DON'T get the sympathy every time. That's a load of bollocks anyway. It's irrelevent anyway. The relationship has ended and she's unhappy and travelling could be the best thing for her.

Talk about kicking someone when they're down. :rolleyes:

I wasnt kicking the woman in question when she was down, I was giving out about the poster on boards that called the man a prick, thats all. Sure if the woman who is broken hearted said he was a prick, then she has a right to. But people slagging men/women when they dont know the man or woman involved, and dont know the full story, other than a one sentence, that he broke up before they were to go away.

And to captain graphite, how do you know there wasnt a good reason to break up a week before they were going. Maybe there wasnt, maybe he is a prick but i was just questioning why the poster called him a prick when we dont know the story and then gets loads of thanks???
    I agree with that, but I also agree with Eve that women don't always get all the sympathy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Pull lastnight?

NO did you ? or do you pull every night?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am very happy these days, compared to how I have been in the past. Sorted out my medication and found a good counselor who really helped me earlier this year. Have a great boyfriend who makes me happy everyday no matter what, never made me feel bad once.

Things that used to get me down don't much anymore. Hate my job but going to do my masters soon so hopefully can get a better one. Don't have any good friends but I'm leaving this town too so hope I can make some new ones. Still very self conscious but deal with it a lot better and healthier these days.

Used to cry for weeks on end, and couldn't see the point of the future, but doing so well now. Just would love anyone having problems to be able to come through it like me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

LoopyL wrote: »
    I should be happy because i am ment to be going to thailand for 3 months next week but im not....because my boyfriend who i am ment to be going with yesterday said he wants nothing to do with me anymore and we are not going anywhere together so now i dont know what to do :(

If I were you, Id go to Thailand, have the time of your life, see everything, take loads of pictures, make new friends and when you come home, dont even look twice at the fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

If I were you, Id go to Thailand, have the time of your life, see everything, take loads of pictures, make new friends and when you come home, dont even look twice at the fool.

Relationship advice from Mr. T.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

mmmm.
    Very happy.
    Bit sore, but hey...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

nope not really tbh

Very happy with life overall.. Apart from this gammy cough I have that's keeping me up all night with work at 7.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

I'm happy out... But my god I hate that phrase!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm happy-ish.
    It varies.
    I'm happier when away on a nice sunny holiday with my friends rather than on a cold Monday morning at my crappy job, for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

going on the cans tonight so happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

few cans? wrote: »
    happy out

Ok and now I'm not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

O-Deazy wrote: »
    Ok and now I'm not

get a few cans into ya you be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

I went from turbulent teen years into a 13yr relationship with an abusive alcoholic So never knew what contentment felt like until 3 yrs ago when we split up. Now I am truly content and feel happiness from the simplest things in life. So yes I am happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Baron_Kunkel

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'm happiest when I'm miserable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Happy I guess.

Me and misses going for 8th year. Weirdly I love her each year more and more.

Bouth got work. Not the biggest money, but enough for us.

We buying a house now too, so we will have our family home. Hopefully before Xmas, as paper work takes ages.

Cleared my visa and now putting extra on it, so I can buy a new gaming pc later this or next year.

I need to wake up tommorow at 4:00 and I am doing a 6 days week.... Getting unhappy again :(

Advertisement