Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you met any rockstars that were actually cool?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,639 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Pyr0 wrote: »
    He's a dead sound guy. Got very enthusiastic which to be honest, I wasn't expecting at all.

A mate mentioned it but I can't remember what he said about it. I'll find out though if I can.

he seems to be a bit of a weirdo....that's why i was asking. Met David Vincent in the early 90s - bit of a strange guy. Also shook hands with Pete Sandoval..............he's f***ing TINY!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Can't see either of those.....?

My one's? That is weird, I had no issues posting them, and I can see them here now. One is a photo and the other is a video.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Met Andy from Therapy in the early 90's. They were shooting some videos in Ardmore Studios and he was doing his grocery shopping!! I had just bought some Metallica stuff and I stopped and asked him for his autograph and he had a good chuckle at signing a Metallica book
    Sound bloke, shorter than I imagined!

My one's? That is weird, I had no issues posting them, and I can see them here now. One is a photo and the other is a video.

Can't see either of em. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Met this bloke last night, apologises, the person didn't tell me it was a HD camera until afterwards so its a big file.

I'm guessing by that pic with Michael Monroe, that you were at his gig with Wednesday 13.

I went to see Wednesday 13 in Nottingham on saturday. Awesomeness!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Aeternitas

Eric Adams from Manowar. Met him in person and chatted to him on the phone.

Very nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

he seems to be a bit of a weirdo....that's why i was asking. Met David Vincent in the early 90s - bit of a strange guy. Also shook hands with Pete Sandoval..............he's f***ing TINY!!!! :eek:

Yeah I always thought he was a bit on the strange side myself. No one beats Dave Vincent though, he's a different type of strange altogether. My mate has a pic from that Glasgow gig a few years ago, dave wearing leather shorts with a bright yellow luminous towel wrapped around his hair..

Asked my mate about a possible gig date here. He was too drunk to remember what he said :(

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Yeah I always thought he was a bit on the strange side myself. No one beats Dave Vincent though, he's a different type of strange altogether. My mate has a pic from that Glasgow gig a few years ago, dave wearing leather shorts with a bright yellow luminous towel wrapped around his hair..

Asked my mate about a possible gig date here. He was too drunk to remember what he said :(

Met Vincent in the early 90s - he was alright. Very quiet/soft spoken though. A little strange, as i already mentioned. :rolleyes: Could do with reading back over my posts again!!!!

Advertisement