Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda to address nation

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Our position is that we are governed by a shower of low grade morons. The previous administration were utter retards.

No matter what government we elect we will continue to be governed by zombies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    How long till a bit of public disorder? I'd say shortly after the budget.

The budget will be the breaking point. Far to many are'nt getting by at the moment god only knows what will happen after that. I hope the government don't underestimate what happens when people lose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Haelium wrote: »
    Yes.
    Same symphony, different movement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Price of the brick goin' up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

We've turned a corner!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Jesus, you lads are going to be real mad in 2015, the earliest the austerity program can end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

A return of the Minister for Hardship? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Bring back Mac the knife!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Enda Kenny is a little girly man who brings his lunch to work in a My Little Pony lunchbox & lets his mammy cut his hair for him.

How he ever became Taoiseach is beyond me.
    Holy fúck, Enda is a brony?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I hope the speech is something a bit more interesting than the country's fiscal and economic position. Why not declare war on Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man or something?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

He can say what he wants - I don't trust a word out of his mouth or Gilmores.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,631 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I can see it now. A typing error, we only found e3.60.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Debunker

Nevore wrote: »
    Holy fúck, Enda is a brony?

I'm still not going to vote for him. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    How long till a bit of public disorder? I'd say shortly after the budget.
    I hope it happens, its about time the people of this country made a stand against the sh!t that has been going on. Its a shame that we are all a bunch of talkers though..

orourkeda wrote: »
    Our position is that we are governed by a shower of low grade morons. The previous administration were utter retards.

No matter what government we elect we will continue to be governed by zombies.
    Indeed, i'd rather the fookin Germans came over and ran the place than our very own retards..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Enda Kenny is a little girly man who brings his lunch to work in a My Little Pony lunchbox & lets his mammy cut his hair for him.

Er did you see his competition ?

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    We all know how Enda likes to regurgitate old speeches, wonder how much of this one he'll use?

Absolute genius is whoever put Minder theme tune to this!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Crazy Horse 6

Indeed, i'd rather the fookin Germans came over and ran the place than our very own retards..
    I was dead set againest this train of thought a while back but tbh we are incapable of running the nation ourselves and i think it's about high time we brought in outside leadership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

He's saving a few quid there..:pac:. Bertie Ahern was that other guy....the one that spends a pretty penny for lunch everyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

The budget will be the breaking point. Far to many are'nt getting by at the moment god only knows what will happen after that. I hope the government don't underestimate what happens when people lose it.

That has constantly been talked up for the last 3 years. Nothing has happened. When will it happen? Will it actually be after this budget? I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

du Maurier wrote: »
    That has constantly been talked up for the last 3 years. Nothing has happened. When will it happen? Will it actually be after this budget? I doubt it.
    Sure we waited 800 years before really losing it the last time. ;)

• Advertisement

Well there is the #occupy movement. But I bet the armchair warriors despise both the establishment, and the crusties. So stick to the keyboards.

I was dead set againest this train of thought a while back but tbh we are incapable of running the nation ourselves and i think it's about high time we brought in outside leadership.
    I was like yourself, but i'm pi$$ed off with the dumb bast*rds that seem to be running the country into the ground by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Well at least he is sober enough to address the nation,unlike that unintelligible,obese,pint swilling slob we had previously

I don't get wanting the Germans in. I think they may just be in favour of us not burning the bondholders.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

TheZohan wrote: »
    The self-important dick. Any other leader of a country as fùcked as ours would be giving regular updates and not making grandiose statements that they're going to make a statement.
    great country fools running it!

Yahew wrote: »
    I don't get wanting the Germans in. I think they may just be in favour of us not burning the bondholders.

We should burn the bondholders and the Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

There will be no public disorder except a minor increase on the drunken loutishness we see in our towns on any weekend night. As an earlier poster pointed out, we are the people who almost voted in the unofficial presidential candidate of the party who caused our problems just 6 months after voting them out of power. We let the Hun rape us for 800 years before our gene pool finally produced the cure in Michael Collins. We shot him in the head.

We daily prostitute ourselves to Frau Merkel in case we offend the Germans who had plans to ship the entire male population off to concentration camps if they had successfully invaded the country 70 years ago.

I would sooner listen to the acid filled rumblings of my large intestine than anything that a boy from Mayo would say.

State of the nation address by Kenny. I'm out.

great country fools running it!
    And it has always been the way, it kills me to say it, but bring back the Brits..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Who do you want running the country?

• Advertisement

efb wrote: »
    Who do you want running the country?

A few new clowns from Duffy's Circus.

Advertisement