Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

tesco drumcondra definately have xbox copies - my wonderful wife just rang me and asked did i want a copy :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

MiCr0 wrote: »
    tesco drumcondra definately have xbox copies - my wonderful wife just rang me and asked did i want a copy :-)

She's a keeper. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Leeg17 wrote: »
    She's a keeper. :D

Not nessessarily........

She rang me with the same question !!!!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

claiva wrote: »
    Not nessessarily........

She rang me with the same question !!!!

:eek:

Wahey! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Wahey! :p

Sorry !!!!
    Release day giddyness !!!
    I'm willing the hours to go by quicker so I can go home and open my Hardened Edition and start "pwning the newbs" !!!!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I heard on radio this morning it was 45euro in SuperValu?.. But I taught to myself WTF... When did SuperValu start selling games :p.. Could have got mixed up with another store maybe someone else could confirm this..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Just got it in Tesco in Ballybrack and they have loads left at €42.95 ( both Xbox and PS3 )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

MiCr0 wrote: »

I can't believe your using the "baby" as an excuse to not watch the match on Friday when we really know MW3 is the reason you aren't going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

anyone got any idea if its available in dundrum's tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I heard on radio this morning it was 45euro in SuperValu?.. But I taught to myself WTF... When did SuperValu start selling games :p.. Could have got mixed up with another store maybe someone else could confirm this..

I got it in supervalu for 45, its the only game they had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Is the tesco deal today only?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭pompeyboi

still haven't recieved my copy from gamestop.ie and i paid for express delivery :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Trilla wrote: »
    anyone got any idea if its available in dundrum's tesco?

It was at about 12, there were a good few copies left for both xbox360 and PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Got mine in tesco, 32.95 lady at the counter gave me a tenner off voucher for no reason :) couldn't complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

just bought my copy in Tesco an hour ago, Waterford: Poleberry Branch, 42.99, they have 16 PS3 and 12 Xbox copies left is anyone in area is looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Plenty left in Tesco Lucan. Just ask behind counter

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭smndly

So how much is hardened? and do you think hmv and gamestop will have them in stock again soon? regret not prebooking so much now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I am planning of availing of the 3 game trade-in, in Gamestop. I have 2 games on the list Black Ops and GTA 4 already.

Does anyone now where I can get a game on the list for under €20 or there abouts but on an online shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    I am planning of availing of the 3 game trade-in, in Gamestop. I have 2 games on the list Black Ops and GTA 4 already.

Does anyone now where I can get a game on the list for under €20 or there abouts but on an online shop?

You could try Xtravision. I got a few games on the Sept list for €10-15 there.
    The new list has mostly fairly new releases though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

smndly wrote: »
    So how much is hardened? and do you think hmv and gamestop will have them in stock again soon? regret not prebooking so much now!

I asked today they said they only got copies of Hardenerd edition for pre orders, they wont be getting any more :mad::mad:

but you can buy 4200 points for elite for 37e or so, so it aint to bad, as long as you pay for elite by the 13th of Nov (i think) you will get founder status and all the benefits, also all DLC within the next year, monthly updates etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 briantaaffe

anyone know if its selling in tesco,castleknock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

anyone know if its selling in tesco,castleknock ?
    im guessin u mean the one in roselawn? afaik they dont sell games so i doubt it..

anyone know how much i can expect to get for fifa 12 if i trade in for mw3 ??? (am in blanchardstown)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

€37 in Harvey Norman.
    See here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Dcully wrote: »
    Anyone looking to buy the pc version check out this site , you can get it for €18.90 .
    Personally i doubt ill buy it for even that price unless its vastly improved over mw2 and blops.

http://www.dlcompare.com/games/modern-warfare-3-207

€19 quid??? Dont mind if I do

edit: why is FIFA 2010 more expensive than MW3?? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

HMV on cruises street limerick have a hardened eddition for sale. I think its €89.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

supervalu on aston quay have it for 45 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Thanks just picked it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Heading down to Nutgrove now. Hope they still have some stock left. Will post back with results. I'll head to Dundrum after if there's none left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Heading down to Nutgrove now. Hope they still have some stock left. Will post back with results. I'll head to Dundrum after if there's none left.

Yea seems to be loads left in Nutgrove. Playing it now and loving it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

I checked in there yesterday and couldn't see any games on sale

Advertisement