Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

No way they have confirmed Kael ????

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dunno everybody is saying him for some reason, his portrait wasleaked wasn't it?

Perhaps, I was on a Skyrim bender but was playing a few games ove rthe last two days !

Here is a fun game to watch ...

mTw have to win in 36 minutes to progress while TR have to win in any ammount of time ...

Its in two links cause some one drops from the game ... great fun to watch

Linky 1
    Linky 2

On a side note, I ended up in MM against mTw Synderyn and 3 other from the clan :o we got spanked hard !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah already saw that game! was really good! few better ones around too, dota is having such sick games for a beta :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Just got a beta key, anyone willing to lend me a hand or show me the ropes?

steam id:left4alive

me and Tar in the middle of an inteense game !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

God damn i've all but given up on getting a key, have tried everywhere but no joy. Will have to wait for release unfortunately!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

playdota.com?

giving out 160 keys a day if you posted in their forum before december last year you are in the draw. where i got mine.

added you btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

playdota.com?

giving out 160 keys a day if you posted in their forum before december last year you are in the draw. where i got mine.

Have heard of them alright but never posted unfortunately. :(

Silencer and spirit breaker anddddd the big changes to the Dora map confirmed for Dota2 next week.

On a bad note my laptop broke this morning , won't have the diagnosis till tomorrow , sadface

Silencer :(

FFs, the counter to everything!

get it fixed! cant wait for a bit of glaive action! he is a sweet hero.

they use a spell and their whole team is silenced, sweeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

I've two copies to give away as steam gifts if anyones interested

get it fixed

It could be bad :/ motherboard bad

Nice of wonderboy!

Ah man that sucks, time you built yourself a computer! Get back on somehow for games :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Artur Foden

Hey hate to be that guy, but if you still have one to give away, I'll take it.
    steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtShamrock

if not no bother.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

If you have a second one there, I'd be more than glad to take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Enderman wrote: »
    If you have a second one there, I'd be more than glad to take it off your hands.

hey sorry man all gone! I'll keep an eye out for ya though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah sure thanks anyway. I haz a raging sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I've been streaming some games here: http://www.twitch.tv/dreddybajs

Play with a bunch of Irish people and some UK guys too. We're not great but we try our best to communicate well and have fun with it. Check it out if you're bored sometime. :pac:

Bleh I want my dam laptop back

Big changes in to bring Dota 2 up to 6.73, and addition of Spirit breaker and Nortrom, I wannnnnna plllaaaaaayyyy god dam laptop !

1288.jpg

Lads I'd appreciate if you added creep82(Joe) and call him a feeder for me. Thanks

Puter still in shop :(

god dammit that's ages! if you had a pc you'd have fixed it yourself by now for a fraction of the price :p

Oh for F**k sake, they FINALY do it ... and my dam computer is still broken ....

Enjoy ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I STILL havent got a key for this ! Disgusted :( such a loyal Steam customer too :(
    I'm not gonna want to play it or buy it on release if everyone has already played it and the skill gap is too big.

Is there anyone here who never played any of these games (DOTA, LOL, HON) , who got a key, and is really enjoying it ? I'd like their take on the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

is there release date announced for it yet?

Advertisement