Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

'kin love this EP

The intro on this track is just infectious!!

very effective & powerful number this one

Another infectious intro,another quality offering

Probably the weakest track on this release but still an ok number.

Ace Boom Choonage! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

EarlERizer wrote: »
    :eek: Check dis .... http://retrotraxfestival.co.uk/line-up/ is this the gig Jonnny68 is heading too? That's one whopper line up!

:(

yes indeed mate ive been posting this link for months on here now, this is the best line up since the Tribal Gathering in the early 90's, im amazed loads more from here are not going (still tickets available) i seriously cannot wait for this i haven't been out since NYE and this will most likely be the last ever Rave ill go to at my age im just not able for it anymore so im gonna go out in style at this.:)

Foaming at the mouth looking at this line up, it really doesn't get any better than this :)

dunno what it is about this thing, i just have a feeling the promoters are gonna do one with the money, never to be seen again lol. hope it goes ahead, but looks too good to be true in my opinion.

• Advertisement

es-cee wrote: »
    dunno what it is about this thing, i just have a feeling the promoters are gonna do one with the money, never to be seen again lol. hope it goes ahead, but looks too good to be true in my opinion.
    i think your very wrong here mate Ian Keynon who is the main promoter is well known and respected on the Rave scene he has been putting on events for years usually around North West of England this is his biggest event to date, sound bloke im friends with him and his missus Lisa on FB he is as old skool as they come.

There are only about 400 tickets left i think he has shifted around 2,500 tickets so it's gonna be amazing experience with like minded people.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    i think your very wrong here mate Ian Keynon who is the main promoter is well known and respected on the Rave scene he has been putting on events for years usually around North West of England this is his biggest event to date, sound bloke im friends with him and his missus Lisa on FB he is as old skool as they come.

There are only about 400 tickets left i think he has shifted around 2,500 tickets so it's gonna be amazing experience with like minded people.

still seems too good to be true man, hope i'm wrong tho.

100% guaranteed mate Ian Keynon is as old skool as they come:)

Promo video:)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

Right lads I'm sure somebody can help us out here I have a few collections I want to upload to the internet Ravermeister & Trancemaster and the likes just want to know which is the best site to use i.e the quickest and easiest. nice 1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

craig_b wrote: »
    Right lads I'm sure somebody can help us out here I have a few collections I want to upload to the internet Ravermeister & Trancemaster and the likes just want to know which is the best site to use i.e the quickest and easiest. nice 1 :D
    youtube

youtube

no not youtube i wana upload alot in one go. i'm e-mailin them to me mate so youtube is no use to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭bluemoon2010

craig_b wrote: »

zippyshare is fast enough, the links expire after a couple of months though but i think u mite be able to un-configure that option yourself

zippyshare is fast enough, the links expire after a couple of months though but i think u mite be able to un-configure that option yourself

cheers mate I was using zshare but it was taking too long to upload i'll give that a bash nice 1.

Craig,why not pay for a months membership to one of the file sharers like mediafire or 4shared or something like that, gets you faster upload,multiple upload capabilities.

I'm clueless on this kinda shyte though :o

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Craig,why not pay for a months membership to one of the file sharers like mediafire or 4shared or something like that, gets you faster upload,multiple upload capabilities.

I'm clueless on this kinda shyte though :o

Yeah I was thinkin of gettin a mediafire account but I wouldn't use it that often only every once in a while but I might just get a months one coz it'll take me forever to upload all of these!

• Advertisement

top tune, one of the best hardcore tunes of '92 in my opinion man ;)

scaled.php?server=12&filename=fullmoonflyerdreamscape.jpg&res=landing

es-cee wrote: »
    scaled.php?server=12&filename=fullmoonflyerdreamscape.jpg&res=landing

Full Moon line up:

5-6 - si cosis

6-7 - pinkie

7-8 - pinhead

8-9 - dee jay vibe

9-10 - barrym

10-11 - IMB

11-12 - es cee

12- whenever

Ah OOS it's been a long time since ive bene on there i need to make a return soon:cool:

oldskool of the rock variety :)

http://vimeo.com/30228574

One to leave ya reaching for the calomine lotion :D

Itch that scratch \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭bubbuz

Can anyone on here remember a set by slipmat at an early 90's dreamscape at Milton Keynes ( can't remember the year as its all a bit of a blur ) where he played a wicked mix of the old flake advert---- only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate, it was unreal, would love to track down a copy.

Advertisement