Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunphy quits Newstalk due to 'Interference'...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

seems to be just called "the sunday show" now.

doesnt seem to be much in it TBH and the pannel is safe to put it mildly.

glad i switched to marion, much as i dislike her it wasnt as banal as this.

the only real thing they said that struck me is that tony fenton is to be declared bankrupt tomorrow (monday), the rest was pure EU love in shyte.

gonna knock it off and hit the sack.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Saturday mornings are prerecorded.

Really? Oh, didn't know that. I suspected it but then during the RWC George missed the first hour of the show because he was on RTE and then did the second hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭touts

Yea I have to say the new show was very disappointing. Ivan "former FG Minister" Yeats did his best to attack the government on the small issues to put up an appearance of being unbiased but overall on the big economic issues the show turned out to be real the government is great the government is good type stuff. With Sam Smyth saying good bye and Anton "Enda Kenny's advisor" Savage taking over on Today FM yesterday was a bad bad day for independent journalism in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭touts

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Really? Oh, didn't know that. I suspected it but then during the RWC George missed the first hour of the show because he was on RTE and then did the second hour.

You can tell which ones are pre-recorded when they come back from a break. If they push to have listeners text the show at 30c a pop then it is live. If they don't mention texting then the show is recorded. I wonder how much they make on texts during Hooks Saturday Sit in.

Advertisement