Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkest You Ever Got?

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

17, at a house party, drank nearly a full litre bottle of Bacardi. Was grand for the first hour or two, then literally spent the rest of the night with my head down the loo and had to be carried home. (Parents decidedly unimpressed)

It was that horrible kinda drunk where you're mind is completely lucid but your body is just not functioning, I could barely lift my own head. I'd say had it not been for my mother feeding me the biggest dinner ever before I went out, and one of my friends forcing me to drink loads of water so I puked my ring, I'd have ended up in hospital.

One of my clearest memories of that night is being carried home by two of the guys and trying to convince them to leave me in the side return of my house because I was too drunk to go in yet. Luckily they were good friends and ignored my drunken request, rang the doorbell and helped my very angry parents get me into the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 compscii

One Christmas was about 20, in town drank shots all night, cant remember how much. Friends had to hold me up leaving the club and also got sick in a fountain, but wasnt an ordinary fountain, was one where the water stops and then comes back up again, so there I am getting sick into this fountain when seconds later the sick comes flying back up into my face. Also it was snowing that night and a friend who stayed out later who lives a few houses down saw my tracks in the snow, first he saw footprints then hand prints mixed with foot and knee prints, he knew exactly who it was :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

The worst I don't remember,
    Thank fcuk.
    But one of the worst happened recently.
    Some of the lads finished earlier than me for the LC and done a bit of day time drinking...
    First time I'd ever done it so I thought,
    Sure I'll join in with them.
    On the way up bought 6 Rosies Dew (6% cider) and when I got there (mates house) they were already tipsy, so I done some catch up drinking...
    Finished mine at an alarming pace and managed to pass everyone out.
    Then went to town, bought a 6 pack of Dutch Gold (don't judge me =[ ) and went back up to drink them.
    Drank them anyway and video footage showed me having a few bottles of Bud as well... Friends...
    Anyway.
    Was told the next day that I had a conversation with his parents about football, long and tedious. Took off my top because I spilt drink on it. This is when the family arrived home.
    When I did eventually leave and went outside,
    Piszed of the neighbours doorstep and got a lift home.
    Then when I got home!
    Only my brother home, thank God,
    But still.
    I went upstairs to my room,
    Got my laptop and made my way downstairs...
    Fell top to bottom with the laptop, breaking a rung of the banister in the process.
    Talked some shi+ in between, then ran outside and got sick in my hedge :)
    Then passed out.
    Prob worse I've been...

Even more recent (3 weeks ago,) necked a bottle of vodka,
    Jumped a 5 foot wall (on my side,)
    However it was a 20 foot drop on the other.
    Woke up in A&E,
    Landed on my shoulder/back.
    In a neck-brace for about 15 hours.
    You can never get used to pizzing in a cardboard container whilst lying flat on your back...
    I must note on this one as well, I jumped this wall when walking home from the house party.
    House party was on at 3 The Birches.
    My house was 9 The Birches...
    Yet to find the wall to this day,
    But it's my guesses I took the scenic route :P

Anyway they're mine :)
    Don't see the latter as that bad though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

My first time at Oxegen, 2006. After literally drinking myself senseless with Forsty Jack cider the whole day Friday in the lashing rain I (apparently) decided to make the trek back to the tent. Que 9.44 a.m on Saturday morning, I wake up literally under my tent with two odd socks on and my clothes spread around me covered in vomit. The story goes that after I happened upon my tent, I robbed some Jack Daniels out of one of my mates bags and proceeded to finish the 70cl bottle raw while chanting ''What's the dirtiest town in Ireland?..Drogheda'' I then apparently told the people in my immediate vicinity that I was the ring bearer and I will free the people of Rohan. The story varies differently after that and really God only knows what happened then, but I assume I puked copious amounts judging my the state of my clothes the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Was on holiday in Spain and my mate drank 700ml vodka before going to the club, then god knows what else in the club. Once we got home I put him to bed, he was legless but somehow managed to stumble to the wardrobe and started to piss into the wardrobe. Aw stopped him somehow, steered him to the jacks then back to bed before much damage was done. We woke some hours later to find him lying in the same wardrobe which isnt so bad, except he shat himself while in there. Definitely the drunkest I ever seen anyone.

Laughed 'till I cried.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Yeah Buddy

Three weeks ago: Drank a full bottle of Tesco's finest vodka. Can't remember a thing, but here's what I've been told

-Faceplanted onto the table during a game of Kings, had to be carried back to my room
    -Eventually woke up, started crawling around the floor chasing a football, shouting "Weeeee" every 30 seconds or so
    -Called my roommate a raging homosexual
    -Locked myself into the bathroom and pissed in the bath
    -Vomited all over my room
    -Passed out a second time, only to wake up on the couch at 6am locked out of my room (Surprisingly enough my head was as clear as a daisy)

Moral of the story: Pace yourself and don't down the entire bottle in the space of an hour :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ok I deliberated on whether I'd share this or not.
    `

I got very, very drunk one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Halfshaft

pudzey101 wrote: »
    lucky the cops didnt pass mate, once key is in ignition your screwed!:) fair play for not driving though :)

The key does'nt have to be in the ignition! If you have it on you thats enough, believe me i know. I could'nt get a taxi home one nite at about 4.30 am so i said i'd sleep it off in the car that i had parked up in a carpark in town instead of driving the 10 miles home full. Lets just say i got a tap on the window from one of our country's finest about an hour later and ended up being done for "intent". Bye bye licence.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

I puked on Robbie Fowlers lap in a liverpool hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Have had a lot of bad nights:( Lightweight naive young fella that I used to be. All's changed now though:rolleyes:.

One night going to youth disco asked everyone on the bus for a sup then slugged their drinks cos I had none:o. Couldn't get into the disco and apparently I annoyed the bouncers so much by repeatedly trying that they kicked the **** out of me. They should be real proud of themselves kickin the **** out of a 5ft nothin 15 year old with the body mass of a 12o girl.

Then another night which has become known as the Bear Gryllin night between my and my friends. First week of college and there was a concert, had 8 cans and about a nagan before going to the concert, was grand then but after went home and had another half a litre, night got a bit hazy after that. We were drinking at home but I disappeared. Everyone ringing me to see where I was and I was just answering saying I'll be home soon. The only memory I can remember is being in the middle of some kind of forest sort of thing and I couldn't get out for hours, burst my nose open (still scarred till this day), lost my shoe and everything. Managed to get out and get a taxi home, with one shoe on. Made it home at about 5 in the morning. I left my phone in the taxi though so I had to ring him to meet up with him and get it back the week after, it was a horribly awkward phone call "yeah you were a bit under the weather the other night". Ah the embarrasment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Played in a pub band touring around Europe from 06 to 08. One night the bassist and I were lampers in Berlin and decided to take a leak against an outside wall of the Reichstag. Its something I still cringe at today, it was wrong on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

few beers and shot/s of goldshlagger at my end of exams night in college, left pub, went to other pub, met who i was meeting there, went downstairs there, bathroom, came back, no reccolection of anything after that, in the pub or my journey home except what others have told me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Played in a pub band touring around Europe from 06 to 08. One night the bassist and I were lampers in Berlin and decided to take a leak against an outside wall of the Reichstag. Its something I still cringe at today, it was wrong on so many levels.

Pity you didn't shít on it, because today in 2011 it would be right on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

So whats the most smashed you ever got?

Mine Was Over Foreign When I Was 16 :) Passed out in the hotel stairway and when i woke up i taught i was in my school back in Ireland haha :)

Are you still 16?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

If you can tell the story, you weren't drunk enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I like to refer to it as the absinthe incident. I was in second year college and we had just finished our semester 1 exams, so a party was organised! Had a bottle of wine and then my friend gave me a glass with a green drink in it, i thought it was fatfrog... It of course wasnt! It was abinthe! Friends had to bring me home and put me to bed, thought id sleep it off, 10minutes later they heard a thud..i fell out of the bed! Ended up puking for the whole night, thry had to stay in my room with me! Took me about a week to recover:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Slept in bush up-side-down once out side a nightclub/hotel.

Well I must have fallen into it and passed out.

Woke up around 5am shivering and no phone or wallet .:eek:

Managed to stagger home (2hrs away) .

Trying to explain to the other half how I ended up in the state was the hardest part.

I then chanced my arm a day later and walked the bush (my temp bed) and trying to remember the exact spot I slept in , sure enough I found my phone and wallet amongst the spot I lay .

God knows what I was doing .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Corofin Banner

19 years old, on holiday with the lads in Benidorm(as you do at that age) and decided to drink a 1litre bottle of Jim Beam before we went out(over the space of a couple of hours, not all in one), and then washed it down a few beers.

Can't remember much of it, but woke up in a stranger's room after they had found me passed out on the floor in front of my hotel. I had two broken ribs, 3 cracked ribs and floating bone in my elbow.

Last time my mates saw me i was walking into parked cars after having had fun going round putting the black ball down the pocket anywhere that people were playing pool, so they put me in a cab and paid the cabbie to take me to our hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Fell asleep in a bath after getting ****faced at a party. Puked on myself, of course. Ached like **** and stank like a wino the next day. Offended lots of people. Not invited back. Repeated similar events several times in last twenty years. Don't do it now.

I do like the odd blowout, though.

regards
    Stovepipe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

A lad in 2nd year in my school decided a few weeks ago to get drunk, I forget what the occasion was, but there was one! Anyway he got so hammered that his friends called his mother to pick him up. She did and I assume there was much shouting blah, blah, but when they got home, she opened the car door for him and he fell out onto the ground and shat himself. So then mammy had to carry him inside and 'clean him up'.

I love stories like this that circulate the school :) Once they're not about me, of course! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Most drunk you ever were?
    So whats the most smashed you ever got?

Mine Was out Foreign When I Was 16 :) Passed out in the hotel stairway and when i woke up i thought i was in my school back in Ireland haha :)
    OP are you sure you aren't drunk now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

OP are you sure you aren't drunk now?

I had a few last night haha :) was thinking about the worst i ever was so wanted others opinions haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

lying on the footh path (sidewalk for visitors) about 7 in the evening people taught I was bleeding to death, I had just finished a bottle of pernod&black and puked me ring up, I was shouting (slur shouting of course) someone took my legs, I c/nt find my legs,

many more besides.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

19 years old, on holiday with the lads in Benidorm(as you do at that age) and decided to drink a 1litre bottle of Jim Beam before we went out(over the space of a couple of hours, not all in one), and then washed it down a few beers.

Can't remember much of it, but woke up in a stranger's room after they had found me passed out on the floor in front of my hotel. I had two broken ribs, 3 cracked ribs and floating bone in my elbow.

Last time my mates saw me i was walking into parked cars after having had fun going round putting the black ball down the pocket anywhere that people were playing pool, so they put me in a cab and paid the cabbie to take me to our hotel.

One of those games of pool must have been worth a few bob for you to end up with those injuries:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

After a super-naggin (half bottle) of vodka and a bottle of wine, went out to the club [blankout starts here] and got more. Don't remember coming home, but apparently I sat on the kerb about five mins walk from home and said "It's fine. I'll just stay here." Then my friend had to get us a taxi. Got me into my apartment, I ran for the balcony (she thought I was going to jump) and puked purple stuff (red wine I assume) off the fifth floor balcony down onto one of the busier quays in Cork. Was put to bed. [blankout ends] Next thing, I was being beaten out of bed to get up to fly to London at 7am. Had to clean the balcony before I left for the airport too. :(

Never been anywhere near as drunk since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Last Halloween, went to a fancy dress where they were giving out free shots of Jagermister, I drank quite a few of them free shots while I was there, I then proceed to go another fancy dress where I was drinking shots of Samboca on top of what I was already drinking.

I don't remember getting home that night. Hell, I don't remember leaving the venue at the end of the night! Next morning, I wake up, room looks like a disaster area and the mother comes in and tells me I had projectile vomited all over the house when I got home, obviously I didn't reach the bathroom fast enough. :o

I was the sickest I ever was, barely able to eat and I was hungover for 2 days afterwards ( missed the first day back to college as a result ) and I hardly drink shots anymore since that night. Only time something like that ever happened to me and I've had some heavy nights since then.

Maybe its because I wasn't ready for it but since then, I take precautions when I know I'm going to have a heavy one ( like tonight. )

Not on par with some of the other stories here but whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'd safely say there has been no exaggeration in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

I can't really remember the night too well but from what I've been told I'm guessing it's the drunkest I've ever been.
    I was 16 going to a friends birthday party, had bought a shoulder of vodka, and drank it straight over about 30 mins apparently, then went out and got a bottle of red wine (horrible mix) Think some cider was thrown in there too. Anyway by some miracle i actually made it to my friends house i then proceeded to tell every female in the place that i was going to ride them, ran outside and started kicking cars then faceplanted in her garden and vomited in the rain for the next couple of hours.

I was a classy teenager... :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

When I was 19 in Portugal after having consumed a bit too much absenth I jumped off a cliff chasing my hat someone threw over (like a dog after a frisbee) turned out to be only about a 15 foot drop onto rocks ( didn't know what height it was when I jumped, would have jumped if it was 100 foot). Luckily I landed flat on my back and actuall remember the fall vividly despite my state of inebriation. I remember having flashes of chritopher reeves in my head in free fall thinking I would be paralysed. Luckily the only injuries I sustained were cuts and scars which were fairly bad and bloody. I remember the crowd from above looking down,my mate amongst them, he told me they all thought I was dead. I'll never touch absinth again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

When I was 19 in Portugal after having consumed a bit too much absenth I jumped off a cliff chasing my hat someone threw over (like a dog after a frisbee) turned out to be only about a 15 foot drop onto rocks ( didn't know what height it was when I jumped, would have jumped if it was 100 foot). Luckily I landed flat on my back and actuall remember the fall vividly despite my state of inebriation. I remember having flashes of chritopher reeves in my head in free fall thinking I would be paralysed. Luckily the only injuries I sustained were cuts and scars which were fairly bad and bloody. I remember the crowd from above looking down,my mate amongst them, he told me they all thought I was dead. I'll never touch absinth again.

my last bad exp with absinthe was at my mates house doing shots:) taught id try be cool by lighting them on fire :) untill i spilt it...ruined the furry rug and was told never bring that $hit with me again haha

Advertisement