Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkest You Ever Got?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Woke up after ****tin myself to another guy asleep on top of me.'fully clothed mind you

Maybe he had bum raped you and the vacuam when he pulled out caused a follow through...just a thought....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

You're boring ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

15, drinking with my cousin in his house, a pint of raw vodka over the space of an hour followed by to hastily chugged 3 months out of date bulmers cans..puked black stuff into a sink and gear bag. wouldnt mind but had a match next day!

16 and after a nights beer i downed 3 sambucas (hadnt a clue what they were like), puked all over the bar...

the smell of liquorice makes me feel sick to this day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Maybe he had bum raped you and the vacuam when he pulled out caused a follow through...just a thought....lol

Lol nah i sharted really badly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Cant Tell you my Drunkest Ever was but i can tell you

A Guy i know Drank 4 Shots of Bacardi 151, 4 Shots of Bacardi, 3 Shots of Ozzo, 3 Shots of jagermeister and a s**t load of cheap voka ... All in a Pint Glass and just a top up of Coke.. Within about 30 mins the guy was passed out on the Chair.. he woke up 2 hours he had some WDK blue at the counter top he pick up the blue candle stick and tried to drink that.. about 1hr later to go home, the outside gate you pull in he was stuck outside he couldnt get the gate open for about 30mins had to walk outside and open it for him...

he rang the next day tellin he couldnt stand up..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Not long after was 18, went back to a house with a couple of mates. Nothing left to drink bar a bottle of Raki and a bottle of absinthe. We devised a method of knowing when to take a shot - basically one of us would put on a song, at the end of the song we'd do a shot and someone else would change it up.

The two bottles later and the lads had conked, I decided it was home time so walked out the door at 7am or so, and realised I'd a flight of stairs to get down. I scaled them like someone would everest, before starting on the trek home (normally only 5 mins). From what I remember I kept trying to run at the footpath to get up on it but I either overshot it and went into a couple of gardens or gravity would pull me back on the road.

Eventually got home as the aul fella was leaving for work - he just shook the head and I went to bed. Weird weird feeling waking up at 3am the following day not knowing what time it is and still feeling steamed.

qwerty93 wrote: »
    15, drinking with my cousin in his house, a pint of raw vodka over the space of an hour followed by to hastily chugged 3 months out of date bulmers cans..puked black stuff into a sink and gear bag. wouldnt mind but had a match next day!

16 and after a nights beer i downed 3 sambucas (hadnt a clue what they were like), puked all over the bar...

the smell of liquorice makes me feel sick to this day..

Oh yeah man, I hear you. Had the same thing when 18. Never had Sambuca and myself and a buddy slammed a full bottle raw between us before heading out. Thrown out the nightclub and slept wedged between the wall and a car until buddies found me 2 hours later.

We still refer to it as "Sambuca Night" 14 years later and it send shivers down my spine. First and only time drinking Sambuca and like you, the smell of it will haunt me forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Was on holiday in Spain and my mate drank 700ml vodka before going to the club, then god knows what else in the club. Once we got home I put him to bed, he was legless but somehow managed to stumble to the wardrobe and started to piss into the wardrobe. Aw stopped him somehow, steered him to the jacks then back to bed before much damage was done. We woke some hours later to find him lying in the same wardrobe which isnt so bad, except he shat himself while in there. Definitely the drunkest I ever seen anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

got so smashed on a saturday night and lost the key to my house and instead of goin home and waking up the housemates taught it would be a better idea to sleep in my car, which was in town, not at the house, and woke up in the morning to find one leg hanging out of the door, the door wide open, the igition on but the battery dead and loads of people passing by staring in at me as they made there way to mass early on a sunday morning.... nedeless to say i was morto.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

subscriber wrote: »
    got so smashed on a saturday night and lost the key to my house and instead of goin home and waking up the housemates taught it would be a better idea to sleep in my car, which was in town, not at the house, and woke up in the morning to find one leg hanging out of the door, the door wide open, the igition on but the battery dead and loads of people passing by staring in at me as they made there way to mass early on a sunday morning.... nedeless to say i was morto.

lucky the cops didnt pass mate, once key is in ignition your screwed!:) fair play for not driving though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

5 Xanax and a bottle of Powers usually does the trick...

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I once got so drunk I cried.

In my defense, my girlfriend had just broken up with me and I'd had quite a few pints and 5 or 6 whiskeys. My friends still bring this up on a regular basis.

Assholes.

I once got so drunk I cried.

In my defense, my girlfriend had just broken up with me and I'd had quite a few pints and 5 or 6 whiskeys. My friends still bring this up on a regular basis.

Assholes.

Nothing wrong with that mate, something simiar happend me recently...

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that mate, something simiar happend me recently...

Hey...Ladies Lounge is that way
    >>

Hey...Ladies Lounge is that way
    >>

Well if you only had 1 person in your life that meant everything to you would u not do the same ?:) i was man enough to own up to my mistakes and ask for her to come back to me sooo :pac:

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Well if you only had 1 person in your life that meant everything to you would u not do the same ?:) i was man enough to own up to my mistakes and ask for her to come back to me sooo :pac:

Relax man, only teasing.:)

Relax man, only teasing.:)

i knowwwwww:) but woudnt belive that no-one over got upset while drinking:)

i went through phases with drink twas weird
    1.fighting
    2.sex.
    3.depression
    4.happyness
    5. all mixed into one :)

I have to admit I never get emotional or started crying but yes all the usual

1. General obnoxiousness
    2. Started fights
    3. Insulted..well everyone of every creed and race.
    4. Smashes sweet machines
    5. Been arrested...twice
    6. Shagged beautiful women that were absolute dogs in the morning with more facial hair than me
    7. Puked on a Xmas tree in a buddies house after eating beans for dinner....am still denying it to this day.
    8. Ended up in hospital
    9. Pissed at a chipper counter while still managing to order food...successfully.
    10. Mooned a restaurant in Temple Bar
    11. Buddy had a very dangerous and disturbing habit of jumping into the River Lee...ended up in hospital 11 times.

and now look at us...lol

I have to admit I never get emotional or started crying but yes all the usual

1. General obnoxiousness
    2. Started fights
    3. Insulted..well everyone of every creed and race.
    4. Smashes sweet machines
    5. Been arrested...twice
    6. Shagged beautiful women that were absolute dogs in the morning with more facial hair than me
    7. Puked on a Xmas tree in a buddies house after eating beans for dinner....am still denying it to this day.
    8. Ended up in hospital

and now look at us...lol

forgot to add the arrests and court, destruction and having to pay lol :) but yeah where SAINTS today lol
    F it when im 80 il be still having a few cans the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭edgesgirl

Drank vodka all night once. Decided it would be great fun to pick on 1 of my really good friends and throw the odd smart remark in here and there. only to realise the next morning that she went home crying because nobody was as drunk as me and I took it way too far. Felt like the worst ****er in the world the next day and have not drank vodka since:(

• Advertisement

edgesgirl wrote: »
    Drank vodka all night once. Decided it would be great fun to pick on 1 of my really good friends and throw the odd smart remark in here and there. only to realise the next morning that she went home crying because nobody was as drunk as me and I took it way too far. Felt like the worst ****er in the world the next day and have not drank vodka since:(

happend me loads:) wake up to 23 texts saying " what the hell did u cause last night" haha people will get to know what your like when your drunk so wont pay the slightest bit when your passing remarks lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

The best story I have ever heard involves 2 American buddies who were in the US navy and based in Hawaii.

They went to a concert for the Ungrateful Dead.....basically hippies from the 60s era and lots of drugs around..and one of them took a fist full of pills that were just handed to him.

He woke up (a few days later as it turned out) the next morning and had now idea where he was. He was in a hostel and jumped into a taxi outside and asked to be taken back to the naval base.

The taxi man just looked at him....he had ended up in New Zealand. Other buddies had ****ed him onto a ship and tossed him out in Auckland.

Sounds like an urban legend but I know these people and it happened.

Okay technically not a drink story...
    Wats the name of that film??sounds good.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Wats the name of that film??sounds good.

Yeah I know...I was expecting that. It happened in 2003. It's one of those that nobody will believe. There is another great one with the same guy and a fat chick and a dwarf. I wont bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Poitin. (Potcheen is how that sounds)

Oh thanks for clearing that up. We're all from Azerbaijan, no Irish people here at all.

Broads.ie wrote: »
    Oh thanks for clearing that up. We're all from Azerbaijan, no Irish people here at all.

well i read it as " potion" haha least he described it before anyone else asked what it was :) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭edgesgirl

Yeah I know...I was expecting that. It happened in 2003. It's one of those that nobody will believe. There is another great one with the same guy and a fat chick and a dwarf. I wont bother.
    In Bruges?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Last nite at Oktoberfest in a local brewery was apparently the drunkest I've ever been according to the missus.

Of course I don't remember a lot of it so she could be perfectly right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

one paddys day me and a friend bought a load of cider and whiskey went back to my flat and got so pissed that i still cant rember to this day what we did in between i woke up lieing in the shower trey next morning and he was assleep beside the fireplace covered in sut dont ask i dont have an answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I was removed from a Ryanair flight in Manchester.

Have **** the bed, pissed the bed, vomited time out of number, hospitalised myself, broke bones, got stitched up (both physically and metaphorically) but have never been in a fight or got arrested.

I dont drink anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Back in the college days I woke up after a house party. My jocks were on the floor covered in shit. Don't ask me how/why/where cos I don't know.

Advertisement