Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you remove your helmet at a petrol station?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

iv never been asked to take off my lid. I take is off straight away. I worked in a garage before so know most of the people there are just kids doing a poxy job for **** all cash. im not gonna add to it by pissing on their chips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

iv never been asked to take off my lid. I take is off straight away. I worked in a garage before so know most of the people there are just kids doing a poxy job for **** all cash. im not gonna add to it by pissing on their chips

+1
    Not all people like bikes..a helmet can be very intimidating for some people..especially in shops..

Question; If you want to go into Centra/Spar for a packet of fags/gum...do you take your lid off...????
    I wont believe any one that says they dont.....unless you're familiar with the staff maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Sids Not wrote: »
    +1
    Not all people like bikes..a helmet can be very intimidating for some people..especially in shops..

Question; If you want to go into Centra/Spar for a packet of fags/gum...do you take your lid off...????
    I wont believe any one that says they dont.....unless you're familiar with the staff maybe.

Why bother asking the question if you're not going to believe anyone who says they don't?

I have a flip-up lid which I alway flip up when I pull up to a petrol station. I also remove my gloves and have my money ready when I enter the shop. If asked to I'll remove my helmet but I've never been asked. Maybe the fact that I have it flipped up soothes the shop assistants fears somewhat.
    I've often gone in to get gum with my helmet on and why Sidsnot won't believe me is a mystery to me!

Be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 41 htcocacola

going into a shop to pay i lift mine up but when i'm putting juice into the bike no

Advertisement