Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

I think I will go down the same avenue Doc. Both my zerg and Terran are high gold (close to plat now) so I am thinking of learning toss, dicking my zerg account to bronze and learning from there, when I get high gold again as toss, start playing random on my account :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

I m R in platinium and I m gonna try to make it to Diamond but I am horribly bad at ZvT, gotta work on this...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Boom

2011-11-10_224658.png

Now onto Zerg 50 wins...

Season 4 going well :)

2011-11-10_225022.png

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Just reached my first season 4 goal. reach platinum. Now onto random!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Just reached my first season 4 goal. reach platinum. Now onto random!

Fair play to you.....

....I think I'm actually getting worse the more I play!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I think I too am getting worser and worser :(

Have all day tomorrow and Friday to man up,quit Facebook, join the gym and use those bonus pool points!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Arciphel wrote: »
    I think I too am getting worser and worser :(

Have all day tomorrow and Friday to man up,quit Facebook, join the gym and use those bonus pool points!

I get to play 1-2 games most days, with a serious ladder session (4-5 hours) once a week when away from home for 'work'. So no bonus points for me. I usually win a game (get 12 points + 12 pool) then proceed to lose the next 3, thus negating my pool points!!

Currently on 81/84 w/l for season 4 :o

As an aside, are there levels within each league? I notice that my current (bronze) division seems to have a higher points threshold currently than my division last season. (I'm trying to find an excuse for my crap ratio this season) I was managing to beat some gold players at the end of last season.

Feanor offered to help me but the timing didn't work out, am hoping to get together with him on Dec 5-7th, my next work trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Should be on and off b.net tomorrow Tenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Just figured this might be an interesting read for some of you.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292920

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Just figured this might be an interesting read for some of you.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292920

Pretty shocking that 25% of bronze to plat dont actually play the game

• Advertisement
Advertisement