Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

cursai wrote: »
    thebestshop.eu seem to have changed their liquid stock. I usually buy 50ml bottle for around a tenner. Now the range has depleted and they are looking for 22euro for the type they do have???
    Anyone got any other suggestions for buying online. Don't want to trawl through the thread.

That's thanks to the new european wide legislation on e-liquid. it is now illegal to sell liquid containing nicotine in bottles bigger than 10ml.

the cheapest way of buying liquid (other than making it yourself) is to buy large bottles of nic free and add in a nicotine shot.

What strength do you normally vape? if it is lowish, such as 3 or 5mg then you are ok. If you vape stronger, then you are up **** creek I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

That's thanks to the new european wide legislation on e-liquid. it is now illegal to sell liquid containing nicotine in bottles bigger than 10ml.

the cheapest way of buying liquid (other than making it yourself) is to buy large bottles of nic free and add in a nicotine shot.

What strength do you normally vape? if it is lowish, such as 3 or 5mg then you are ok. If you vape stronger, then you are up **** creek I'm afraid.

I usually buy 0mg nicotine?? But they have bad stock in those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I usually buy 0mg nicotine?? But they have bad stock in those.

Have you tried these http://e-shop.ie/120-ml-80vg/20vg-e-liquid-/-e-juices/c40641

Finding that site hard to navigate. They don't seem to have 0mg either.
    I just ordered these off Darkstar. I've never ordered flavour separate from juice before. Hope i've done it right!!

85% VG Base Mix 500ml £4.99
    Coffee - Flavor Apprentice 250ml £22.00
    10ml Measuring Syringes x10 £1.80

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

cursai wrote:
    85% VG Base Mix 500ml £4.99 Coffee - Flavor Apprentice 250ml £22.00 10ml Measuring Syringes x10 £1.80

250ml of coffee will last you years!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Finding that site hard to navigate. They don't seem to have 0mg either.
    I just ordered these off Darkstar. I've never ordered flavour separate from juice before. Hope i've done it right!!

85% VG Base Mix 500ml £4.99
    Coffee - Flavor Apprentice 250ml £22.00
    10ml Measuring Syringes x10 £1.80

Scroll down the page in the link.
    All those 120ml bottles are 0mg.

Garyt82 wrote: »
    250ml of coffee will last you years!!!

Oh balls. It's 4-6% mix. Oh god.

Oh balls. It's 4-6% mix. Oh god.

Anyone for coffee :D:D:D

Sorry,I had to laugh,it takes a couple of days to get your order ready at Darkstar,try & cancel your order....

The link I gave you is showing all liquids with 0mg,as stuartmurphy says,you should scroll down the page to see all the 0mg flavours...

Anyone for coffee :D:D:D

Sorry,I had to laugh,it takes a couple of days to get your order ready at Darkstar,try & cancel your order....

The link I gave you is showing all liquids with 0mg,as stuartmurphy says,you should scroll down the page to see all the 0mg flavours...

lol. I sent them an email. Eek. Yeh i went on that link. Looks good value. Just not sold on the flavours. But ill give it a shot in the future, after I've had my coffee. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Why buy a 500ml base mix for £5? If you just bought VG solo you'd have gotten 2.5ltrs for £1 more! You could buy 2.5ltr VG and a 250ml bottle of PG on there for £9. I get my VG and concentrates from DS, it's very hard beat their prices.

• Advertisement

Why buy a 500ml base mix for £5? If you just bought VG solo you'd have gotten 2.5ltrs for £1 more! You could buy 2.5ltr VG and a 250ml bottle of PG on there for £9. I get my VG and concentrates from DS, it's very hard beat their prices.

I'm honestly having a hard time navigating the site. Also i don't know the difference between VG base and VG solo....Also i cant even find that VG solo for €6 your suggesting.

I assume we're talking about Darkstar here?

EDIT: found the VG SOLO. But i still don't know the difference. Am i not better off with the Base Mix, it has the PG and VG already mixed at a ratio? And its a huge bottle.

I'm honestly having a hard time navigating the site. Also i don't know the difference between VG base and VG solo....Also i cant even find that VG solo for €6 your suggesting.

I assume we're talking about Darkstar here?

EDIT: found the VG SOLO. But i still don't know the difference. Am i not better off with the Base Mix, it has the PG and VG already mixed at a ratio? And its a huge bottle.

I thought their site was easy to navigate, maybe I'm just so used to it? But everything is there under the shop drop down.

In the long run, buying VG and PG solo is much, much better value. The base is pretty much VG with added PG to a certain ratio. You're just paying extra for someone else doing it for you and bottling it up.

VG on it's own can be simply added to your flavorings and nic, [if you use it] without any PG. I never use separate PG as I like what is known as 'Max VG' juices, the flavorings/concentrates are PG as is the nic, and between them I'm usually in around 15-20% PG, all I need add then is pure VG. If you like smoother, cloudier vape then you don't even need buy separate PG. It's down to personal preference.

I thought their site was easy to navigate, maybe I'm just so used to it? But everything is there under the shop drop down.

In the long run, buying VG and PG solo is much, much better value. The base is pretty much VG with added PG to a certain ratio. You're just paying extra for someone else doing it for you and bottling it up.

VG on it's own can be simply added to your flavorings and nic, [if you use it] without any PG. I never use separate PG as I like what is known as 'Max VG' juices, the flavorings/concentrates are PG as is the nic, and between them I'm usually in around 15-20% PG, all I need add then is pure VG. If you like smoother, cloudier vape then you don't even need buy separate PG. It's down to personal preference.

cool thanks.

Hey lads, I'm after losing my setup while on holidays and I'm in the process of replacing it. I've picked up a smok al85 with the baby beast tank but I miss my old OBS engine. Anyone recommend a similar or better tank or should I just get another Engine? Thanks

Hey lads, I'm after losing my setup while on holidays and I'm in the process of replacing it. I've picked up a smok al85 with the baby beast tank but I miss my old OBS engine. Anyone recommend a similar or better tank or should I just get another Engine? Thanks

Ah, sucks to lose gear. I've lost many a tank and mod over the years to carelessness/drunkenness .. I use the engine atm myself, I would probably just replace it with another, it's as good as any.

Yeah it's a balls, although it's my first time losing gear in 5 years so I think I'm doing alright. Fasttech have 15% off on 4th July so I'll say I'll order it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

whats the story with the cbdfx.
    I see its on sale here:
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/cbdfx-vape-additives/887-cbdfx-fresh-mint-disposable-e-pen.html

Is this a legal high or some sort?

Any one try it yet?

sorry mods - please delete if inappropriate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

dball wrote: »
    whats the story with the cbdfx.
    I see its on sale here:
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/cbdfx-vape-additives/887-cbdfx-fresh-mint-disposable-e-pen.html

Is this a legal high or some sort?

Any one try it yet?

sorry mods - please delete if inappropriate

CBD only, no "high" at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Can anyone suggest where to buy a goon 1.5 in ireland or somewhere that will ship to ireland? Was gonna order off vapourdepot but they won't send it here due to tpd

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest where to buy a goon 1.5 in ireland or somewhere that will ship to ireland? Was gonna order off vapourdepot but they won't send it here due to tpd

Try here: https://www.vapeclouduk.co.uk/products/goon-1-5-rda-pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Nice one pals, went for the one on vapecloud and picked up some premade coils and a spanky looking driptip on fasttech

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Glad your sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

I have been using a AIO since I started vaping and still find it very good. I just fancy a change. Price isn't an issue for the right device but ideally I would like to stick with something relatively simple and portable.

Any recommendations for a new device?

I have been using a AIO since I started vaping and still find it very good. I just fancy a change. Price isn't an issue for the right device but ideally I would like to stick with something relatively simple and portable.

Any recommendations for a new device?

There are some good devices that have been released but they haven't appeared with any of the vendors yet,IE or UK...

Here is a video of the HotCig you may like,it does MTL & DL,it looks small enough to be portable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjuxYLddBc

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Anyone know any vendors that sell larger bottles of the Witchcraft eLiquid? Obviously it'd be 0mg cos if the TPD but going to get the nicotine shots and make it up to 6mg. My husband has one flavour there that he can't get enough of but it's a pain having to buy all the 10ml bottles. I know you used to be able to buy big bottles so I'm hoping they're still available in 0mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Toots wrote: »
    Anyone know any vendors that sell larger bottles of the Witchcraft eLiquid? Obviously it'd be 0mg cos if the TPD but going to get the nicotine shots and make it up to 6mg. My husband has one flavour there that he can't get enough of but it's a pain having to buy all the 10ml bottles. I know you used to be able to buy big bottles so I'm hoping they're still available in 0mg.
    Doesn't seem to be. I already looked for larger bottles for their Salem flavour and couldn't find any. You might have better luck by emailing them directly.

Some websites do discounts for bulk buying the smaller bottles, but I agree it would be much more convenient and better value to get big 0mg bottles. I think I'm just going to try to recreate the flavour I like in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

There are some good devices that have been released but they haven't appeared with any of the vendors yet,IE or UK...

Here is a video of the HotCig you may like,it does MTL & DL,it looks small enough to be portable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjuxYLddBc

Ended up going for this

• Advertisement

Ended up going for this

Good choice,I tend to watch all his videos & he always speaks the truth whether it's good or bad,the broken glass & liquid in the tank did make me laugh,I don't think he was joking.
    The tank & mod must have come from a brick n mortar store & used as a sample or a display item to get juice in it...

:D:D:D it was funny...

Advertisement