Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kimi for williams 2012 ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see how he will perform at Lotus next year. Lotus Renault had a good start to season, then they slipped back.

It's like Renault stopped developing this years car after it confirmed that Kubica is not driving and Petrov-Heidfeld combination didnt work, their battles werent helping on reliable feedback.

Actually Petrov said while ago they didnt get new parts for half a year.

Genii Capitals said that their team was on a new strategy already for a while, building (financial?)foundation for the next season and Kimi is just first step of big announcements to follow.

Welcome back Ice man and hopefully could fight for podiums or at least with Merc!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

freestyla wrote: »
    It's like Renault stopped developing this years car after it confirmed that Kubica is not driving and Petrov-Heidfeld combination didnt work, their battles werent helping on reliable feedback.

I was happy when Renault hired Heidfeld. He is very good on technical side and giving feedback. He finished in the points in 6 out of the 11 races including his 3rd place finish in Malaysia. I do agree with what you say about the Petrov-Heidfeld on giving feedback.

As for Petrov, he said the car at the end of season was pretty much the same at the start of the season, and when new parts came, they were useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭twincamman

f1 can have him !!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBP1T_jw5w

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

twincamman wrote: »
    f1 can have him !!!!!!!!!

There will always be one on every forum..

Show us at which point did Kimi actually push that child or deliberatly knock it over..

I suppose next suggestion will be for Renault to install Cooler machines and ice cream fridges in their pitlanes..

Grow up dude.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

vectra wrote: »
    There will always be one on every forum..

Well I agree with him so now there are two :p

Kimi could of walked back & shown a tiny bit of concern. After all he is a major representative of his team. Many considered him to be a poor Champion because he had very little interaction when promoting the Sport unlike Button, Hamilton, & Vettel.
    freestyla wrote: »
    Jordan 191 wrote: »
    As for Petrov, he said the car at the end of season was pretty much the same at the start of the season, and when new parts came, they were useless.

Great way to pitch for a 2012 drive !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Racing incident IMO. :pac:

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Racing incident IMO. :pac:

And typical Kimi that he didn't five a **** afterwards :D

Ficus wrote: »
    Yes, and on here i sometimes think its you!!! Your Kimi loving ways have seem to have blinded you in the fact that kimi is a grade a asshole, who had he any bloody decency would have helped the child up, regardless if he hit her.
    Another note is that incident obviously happened in the paddock, and people who have access in the paddock are the movers and shakers of the f1 business, so who knows whose kid it could have been. As said above, kimi not giving a f**k, well i suppose that was his problem for half his career at ferrari, and why they moved him on so quickly.

Not at all,
    I like Kimi as a driver simply because he couldn't give a flying fcuk what anyone say about him, ( a bit like myself actually. ;) )

As for those people in the paddock?
    A bunch of $hitheads that think they can push themselves and their families in anyones way.

Not at all,
    I like Kimi as a driver simply because he couldn't give a flying fcuk what anyone say about him, ( a bit like myself actually. ;) )

Apparently not so:
    Discodog wrote: »
    But the former Ferrari driver, now 30, criticised Renault for using his name for "their own marketing purposes".

Apparently not so:

There is a difference between somebody criticising him and what you posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭Top Dog

There is a difference between somebody criticising him and what you posted.
    Kimi was the one doing the criticising ;)

Top Dog wrote: »
    Kimi was the one doing the criticising ;)

I know that.
    But why did he criticise them?

But why did he criticise them?
    He criticised them for apparently using his name for marketing purposes. Fair enough him criticising them - but it goes against your claim that he doesn't give a f**k what people say about him. If he criticised them then it would mean that it did bother him and he did give a f**k ;)

He criticised them for apparently using his name for marketing purposes. Fair enough him criticising them - but it goes against your claim that he doesn't give a f**k what people say about him. If he criticised them then it would mean that it did bother him and he did give a f**k ;)

And maybe he got miffed because at that time there might of been a possibility of a better drive elsewhere. The worries with Kimi have been that he doesn't give a **** full stop.

Lotus/renault need a good development/feedback driver & I doubt if that's Kimi especially after a long lay off. All the rumours suggest that Kimi likes to arrive, drive & go home in as shorter time as possible. I wonder if the no testing regulations encouraged him back.

And maybe he got miffed because at that time there might of been a possibility of a better drive elsewhere. The worries with Kimi have been that he doesn't give a **** full stop.

Lotus/renault need a good development/feedback driver & I doubt if that's Kimi especially after a long lay off. All the rumours suggest that Kimi likes to arrive, drive & go home in as shorter time as possible. I wonder if the no testing regulations encouraged him back.

Discodog basically answered it for me.
    There is a huge difference between People mocking or running you down as a driver.. But it is a totally different scenario when a team could jeopardising your career.

You surely copped on to what I mean't in my post.

But it is a totally different scenario when a team could jeopardising your career.
    How could a team mentioning him possibly jeopardise his career? Surely the opposite would be true, whereby mention of his interest in returning might encourage other teams to go after him - thus improving his career prospects?

How could a team mentioning him possibly jeopardise his career? Surely the opposite would be true, whereby mention of his interest in returning might encourage other teams to go after him - thus improving his career prospects?

The only way that it could jeopardise him is if he had agreed, in principle, to sign with another team. Bit like when Hamilton suffered brain fade & tried to talk to Horner who, according to reports, told him to get lost :D

Here now, This foolishness could be round and round forever
    He never did agree to go with Renault back then but Renault insisted he was.. Simple as that.
    He got offended by that.
    Can you see a problem with him having a problem with that?

Can you see a problem with him having a problem with that?
    As I've already said above - if he had an issue with them then thats fair enough. I'll say no more.

As I've already said above - if he had an issue with them then thats fair enough. I'll say no more.

Of course he had.
    What I was suggesting is Kimi doesn't give a damn what the public say about him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

car-crash.jpg

Huhh?? :confused:

What this thread is turning into :)

EnterNow wrote: »
    What this thread is turning into :)

Kimi Bashing??

Kimi Bashing??

A Car Crash! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

I'm reading it for the entertainment value! Loved the throw away comment "you Kimi lover" as if it was the greatest insult ever. Hmm - I suppose it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

ohlookitsthisthreadagai.jpg

We either need a sticky for all this Kimi related shi*te (since there is going to be much more of it in future) or Vectra needs to go start a fansite or a blog to help satisfy his seemingly insatiable urge to talk about him constantly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement