Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mists of pandaria

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

nix wrote: »
    In Honor capped on alliance myself, we beat on the horde! ? Alot.. ;)

You beat off the horde lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I said on!! goddamn you!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Ive finnaly run outta "Steam" with wow. Enjoyed the expansion, done the dailies,got the rep, bought the gear and now im just fed up. Leveled a few to 90 including a monk cant be bothered levelling anymore (still have a few more alts)....

The only thing i havnt done is raid....

Havnt even done LFR. Ive decent gear on my Elemental Shammy, just cant be arsed to join a raiding guild or join LFR atm.

Its not the game, its me im just burned out and fed up.

Will raiding make me play again? and do i need to read tactics for LFR? which raid in LFR should i start at?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I dunno, I find raiding is all I have ever enjoyed with the game.

Whenever there is new content, I always blast through it with my main and mess around on an alt to mix things up. After a new patch, I usually do any new dailies/instances til something is achieved, but once that has happened, I only log in to raid until the next patch.

Same, canceled my sub, sick and tired of the bots in BG's and blizz's lack of any effort to deal with it. Thats about the only thing i enjoyed playing..

Also the addition of the upgrade weapons/armour **** just made the game an even bigger grindfest that i refuse to take part in, im sick of the grind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I'm still enjoying it but i think thats because i am on a PVP server, i would not be still playing if it was PVE.

I get what ya mean though about BG's as i am a healer i hate healing in random BG's so its arena or RGB to keep my interest. Although i do have a side project which is leveling a rogue for some stormwind gankings.

Calhoun wrote: »
    I'm still enjoying it but i think thats because i am on a PVP server, i would not be still playing if it was PVE.

I get what ya mean though about BG's as i am a healer i hate healing in random BG's so its arena or RGB to keep my interest. Although i do have a side project which is leveling a rogue for some stormwind gankings.

The corpse runs wont be worth it and guards running out of nowhere aggroing you will annoy the **** out of you, pair that with the ****ness of vanish. You really wont bother your arse, blizz have taken the fun out of being a stealth class :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

Gotten very tired of the new expansion. Its a good expansion, but I dont think I have the motivation for gearing up/PvP anymore.

The removal of the raid group requirement for pre-MoP raid content is a nice change in the new patch though. Allows you to farm old stuff for gear/mounts without bringing someone along with you.

I wonder will this be the last expansion? Surely they cant keep milking this cash cow forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

RodgersLFC wrote: »
    Gotten very tired of the new expansion. Its a good expansion, but I dont think I have the motivation for gearing up/PvP anymore.

The removal of the raid group requirement for pre-MoP raid content is a nice change in the new patch though. Allows you to farm old stuff for gear/mounts without bringing someone along with you.

I wonder will this be the last expansion? Surely they cant keep milking this cash cow forever!

yup totally sick of it now. it's all dailies which is extremely boring to do. i'm fed up with the game in general tbh, that kind of game is dead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Resubbed for 3 months when MOP was released,played for about 3 weeks got bored silly then.
    I dont have time to raid so cant comment on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i was enjoying it for the most part even did some raiding which i never do, but all those fecking dailies done my head in and i just got bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭RodgersLFC

Far too many dailies. Dailies take the fun out of the game completely. At the moment, I'm even considering starting a new toon and making it a level 60 or 70 twink, just to have something different to do. MoP has been better than Cataclysm but they really need to get over their fixation with daily quests.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Hadn't played the game since early December due to moving and sorting out my internets. Before that I just managed to get the iLvl for some LFR and ran a couple of dailys. Done some PVP and got some gear there. I'v seen and heard a lot of negativity about the game, the daily rep grind and all that craic but I have to say after nearly a 2 month break I am really enjoying it.

I don't really give a toss about raiding outside of some LFR and if I pick up a PUG so be it. I'm looking forward to 5.2 when I can x-realm raids, albeit a tier behind everyone but it works for me. I personally don't bother pushing dailys, I will do a few mins of them every other day when I feel like it and get the rep up over time. Felt good to just login and play for 2 hours and just log off. Done an LFR and a few BGs, might do a few scenarios later in the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Sadly, I'm quite enjoying the dailies. I find them very relaxing. Got to revered with The Klaxxi yesterday and was all chuffed at myself. :o

Just doing Order of the Cloud Serpent (I'm about 1000 off exalted - hurray), klaxxi and golden lotus dailies though. Golden Lotus rep is very slow. Got to exalted with Tiller ages ago and am about to get the cooknig bell thing to train a pupil for 50 ironpaw tokens - that should be fun :)

Also, quite enjoying the pet battles and collecting, even though at first I thought it sounded stupid. The new achievement "raiding with leashes" is great - 12 new pets dropping off Vanilla raids that are (mostly) solo-able. Really enjoying trying to get that.

Scenarios are good fun too, especiall with guildies when you can just mess around and have a laugh. Queueing randomly they can be over quite quickly because people just want to get through them for the gear etc

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    The new achievement "raiding with leashes" is great - 12 new pets dropping off Vanilla raids that are (mostly) solo-able. Really enjoying trying to get that.

Good post Murdy, i hear allot of complaints from folks saying there are to many dailies to do and there probably are but at least there is a bit of variance for folks to pick and choose.

I am interested in this achievement what exactly is raiding with leashes?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭chazbat1

There are pets that drop from old raids and when you collect them all you get the raiding with leashes achievement....

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Calhoun wrote: »

I am interested in this achievement what exactly is raiding with leashes?

Farm old school bosses, who now have a chance to drop a pet. Collect all eight i think is the achiev. Bosses are in Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, and AQ.

Just started gearing my druid. Do the Dominance Dailies is pretty much it while waiting for a HC. The extra rep for being second toon is great :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Raiding with leashes - you collect 12 pets that drop from old raid bosses. It you get all 12 you get a new pet called Mr Bigglesworth. I want him so bad :)

I did Naxxramas and didn't get any of the pets (Grr) Then did Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (which was originally a 40 man raid) with my husband and got 2 out of the 3 pets (Yay!) Will be going back next week when the raids reset

It was actually really good fun doing the raids the two of us, some of the bosses are tricky on your own due to their mechanics. We had to actually discuss tactics rather than just press buttons, even though I'm a lvl 90 and he's lvl 84. I did Naxx with 2/3 guildies who were doing them for the achivements so that was fun too.

So at the moment I'm on 2/12 of the pets - it needs a bit of work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have gotten back into the game a bit more myself lately.

Friend ahs teased me with the idea of RAF levelling on his horde server, so might do that, aswell as a few of the old guard in our guild coming back.

We might raid yet by god!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Just did RAF with a friend, leveled horde characters on Kazzak! Server is amazing, org is packed even at 4am!

Altho its 90% horde on the server! Great for leveling tho, seeing as it is a pvp server hah :p

• Advertisement

Akarinn wrote: »
    Just did RAF with a friend, leveled horde characters on Kazzak! Server is amazing, org is packed even at 4am!

Altho its 90% horde on the server! Great for leveling tho, seeing as it is a pvp server hah :p

It is amazing when.you go from a low.pop to high pop server completely changes the fun factor .

Advertisement