Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4S prices

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

My girlfriend went to get one on meteor today free 16gb on €60 tarriff went through the whole thing , man said come back in an hour for it and when she did then they asked her for a €190 deposit . Stupid if they had of told her that when she went in first she could have gone and got the money .

same thing happened me except deposit was 450 was not pleased at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    I've heard people talking about that. First time contract?

She should have also been told the deposit gets "refunded" after 6 months, what they actually do is credit your account. Still... Comes in handy at the same time!
    Yeh And they don't issue receipts. I signed up for a 30 sim contract Costing €20. I had to give a €50 deposit. I had to ask for a receipt.

The customer care guy said we don't really issue receipts for this. I said I want proof in writing I paid the €50. He was understanding about it in all fairness. I'm still waiting for it.

For the record. I was with Meteor for years. Just moved to 02 for the 3gs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I went with metoer, had a bill phone with them years ago. Deposit of €105 in CPW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got a 16GB 4s in carphone whórehouse yesterday, cost €200 and they let me keep my existing advance 150 contract (150mins 150texts,2gb data, €40pm) after some heated words and a call to the O2 customer service. On another 18 month plan and im happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Am I right in saying the carphone warehouse only have 16GB atm? Most I rang are saying the same thing and Meteor don't have any in at all atm. Only pre-bookings. Not back in the online store until the 22nd of November.

When are Apple likely to flood the market before Xmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Le King wrote: »

It is before Christmas now:)

In all fairness they are alot easier to get this year then previous years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Le King wrote: »

It is before Christmas now:)

In all fairness they are alot easier to get this year then previous years.

You know what I mean. They may be easier but when your busy it's hard enough to pop in store. Ringing meteor stores is a pain too. Rarely answer.

Advertisement