Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Keeper League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Draft will take place on Wednesday 28th August at 10pm Irish time.

Make sure you have your keepers selected if you want to keep some players.

Keepers set so you can keep 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

eagle eye wrote: »
    Draft will take place on Wednesday 28th August at 10pm Irish time.

Make sure you have your keepers selected if you want to keep some players.

Keepers set so you can keep 8.

Cheers eagle eye, what's the draft order or is it random?

billr67 wrote: »
    Cheers eagle eye, what's the draft order or is it random?

Random but obviously those with less keepers go first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

if its 8 teams and not 10, any interest in added a qb2 and/or Wr/RB ??? just thinking with 8 their is going be way too much on waiver wires

Ie even with 8 teams 3 qb's in a roster would talke only 24 of 32 possible starters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

If you want a max 8 keepers thank this post.

Which post do I thank for just 1 keeper? My team is ****e. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Prestige Worldwide
    Thats eight so far confirmed out of 14. I'll wait until Friday and delete whoever is not confirmed by then. Word of warning for anybody coming back in from here on. You are gone if you are the last to confirm and we end up with an uneven number.

In the meantime here is a poll for a drat date. https://doodle.com/poll/2ak7yznn5mzhzy5u

Also I set the keepers at four.

I did sign back up but looks like I was missed out on the main list. Logged into the account and no sign of my team either, presume its gone at this stage? Not too bothered either way, 8 keepers is a bit much imo but will play if its very handy to reverse the deletion

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I did sign back up but looks like I was missed out on the main list. Logged into the account and no sign of my team either, presume its gone at this stage? Not too bothered either way, 8 keepers is a bit much imo but will play if its very handy to reverse the deletion
    Well it's not handy and we need another player to put you back in as there has to be an even amount.

Just in case, can you tell me who your keepers were?

I just looked back through the thread and you quoted the post asking for names of teams. You never said you were back which is how you were missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

If you guys need an even number and have a team that needs to be taken over i'd gladly jump on board.

I can add both of you. I can put you in as new teams if you wish but if Hulk Hands had keepers then he can have them back.

Well it's not handy and we need another player to put you back in as there has to be an even amount.

Just in case, can you tell me who your keepers were?

I just looked back through the thread and you quoted the post asking for names of teams. You never said you were back which is how you were missed.

As exactly Boccys Jockeys did first off and he got added, I naturally copied him.

My post was hardly aggressive so a simple apology would have sufficed rather than getting your pants in a twist. Shove it up your hole in any case

• Advertisement

I can add both of you. I can put you in as new teams if you wish but if Hulk Hands had keepers then he can have them back.

yeah happy for to add Hulk's keepers if you can

And lads lets just calm down, i think theirs been an over reaction to a mishap which is been fixed.

Hulk Hands wrote:
    My post was hardly aggressive so a simple apology would have sufficed rather than getting your pants in a twist. Shove it up your hole in any case
    Very nice, I was willing to add you again and give you your keepers and that's what I get?
    You need to have a look on the mirror and sort yourself out imo.

Agree with manafana, I think it was just a misreading of the tone of a post. No point losing out on a place in the league for it. Come back Hulk_Hands. It's about time we have a rivalry in the league and some people that straight up don't like each other. :)

It's grand lads, I won't bother but cheers anyway

I sent pm's to both Hulk Hands and Pyjamarama. If they both come back and want in then I can add both but I need two to make it happen. League won't accept an uneven number.

Absolutely delighted with my team then I get the draft recap and it gives me a B and projected 2-11 finish :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Raoul wrote: »
    Absolutely delighted with my team then I get the draft recap and it gives me a B and projected 2-11 finish :(.

Giving me a B+ with a 10-3 finish.....
    Guaranteed now that you'll have the better season...

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Mine gave me an A with an 11-2 finish, said I'm an awesome fantasy god with amazing good looks and that I should move to America to work in the Fantasy Football industry rather than in boring IT.

So all in all not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭boccy23

I haven't been in an 8 team league in years. The depth is disconcerting.

boccy23 wrote: »
    I haven't been in an 8 team league in years. The depth is disconcerting.

Yeah, too bad Goodell scared away half the league. :pac:

I hope that people are more active on here than previous years. It was a bit crap for a while because you may aswell be playing in a default NFL league if nobody is chatting in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

8 team league gonna be weird but yeah, let's stay active. I'm ready for the B2B Championship

I think my Edelman pick was probably a poor one...
    Aside from the injury concerns, forgot about Gordon and Thomas splitting his receptions.

It was a panic pick as the clock ticked down....

BizzyC wrote: »
    I think my Edelman pick was probably a poor one...
    Aside from the injury concerns, forgot about Gordon and Thomas splitting his receptions.

It was a panic pick as the clock ticked down....

What round did you take him in?

I found it tricky too, lets see how goes.

Raoul wrote: »
    What round did you take him in?

6th...

I was looking over the picks to see who else I could have picked instead, and I see Michael Thomas picked up in the 8th?? Seems very odd given he's the 4th ranked WR in the league.

Did "Can I borrow a Thielen" keep 8 players?

EDIT:

I see he also got James Connor in the 7th, must have been keepers, no way we all missed on both those players

They were all keepers.

Antonio Brown
    Travis Kelce
    Damien Williams
    Tyreek Hill
    Dalvin Cook
    Aaron Jones
    James Conner
    Michael Thomas

wong wrote: »
    They were all keepers.

Antonio Brown
    Travis Kelce
    Damien Williams
    Tyreek Hill
    Dalvin Cook
    Aaron Jones
    James Conner
    Michael Thomas

Who's team is that?

That is a savage team! :(

Mine

wong wrote: »
    Mine

Nice!

• Advertisement

Someone has already spent 90% of the their FAAB?

Advertisement