Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 5 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Tristram wrote: »
    I consider it but my problem is if someone with higher waiver priority also has a claim in I'll end up with an empty slot and 0 points.
    i've had a few of them off players who played full games the last few weeks....delightfull! :rolleyes:

btw would you like Romo?
    PLEASE TAKE HIM!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

:D I'm good at QB, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Anyone interested in trading a RB (e.g. CJ2K, MJD, AP, Spiller, Gore, Bradshaw) for a combination of Jermaine Gresham & Andre Johnson/Marques Colston??

Yes, I'm off to bed now but lets talk tomorrow!

Trade proposed.

• Advertisement

Trade proposed.

Thanks, will decide tomorrow

Hey HigginsJ, when I woke up this morning I thought that you had accepted the trade?

Hey HigginsJ, when I woke up this morning I thought that you had accepted the trade?

Accepted now. Apparently won't process till wednesday

Keep an eye on inboxes for trade requests for some WR's next week as I now have great RB's and no WR's

100325_simpsons.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

finally get a win! J.Nelson had a breakout game and he's on the trading block for an RB1 if anyone wants him

1-5!

• Advertisement

Two of my lowest scoring weeks ever back to back. Here's hoping I can get it all out of the system now :D

rgIII on the bench didnt help!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

I'm holding a 20 point lead against "cutlering the mustard" and I still have Rivers to play for me tonight. Fingers and toes crossed!

rgIII on the bench didnt help!

I was convinced the concussion would some kind of negative impact on his play this week. More fool me!

I was convinced the concussion would some kind of negative impact on his play this week. More fool me!

drives home the point that you NEVER bench your studs.

Lesson learned!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Rodgers finally justified being taken 1st overall. 39 points made up for a mediocre Brown and Lynch.

some teams projecting poorly this weekend with a huge bye week.....

there seems to be a little quality on the wire.

Only one team 5-1, still all in the mix!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Royally messed up this week, K & DEF both on byes - no idea how I missed it during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

I still cant decide if Cam Newton is having a good season or not ! Good compared to most QB's i suppose but bad compared to himself last season. Im 20 points behind in my matchup and have Marshall & the Bears D playing tonight. Can i trust Cutler to throw the ball !!?

• Advertisement

traded chris johnson away and then he goes and does that!!!

got the W anyways, but come on! MJD injured aswell, so my RB core just got decimated!

2-5 now.....

i've stopped the rot of 3 defeats on the spin.......(still have Megatron to play) 3-4 now

wawaman wrote: »
    I still cant decide if Cam Newton is having a good season or not ! Good compared to most QB's i suppose but bad compared to himself last season. Im 20 points behind in my matchup and have Marshall & the Bears D playing tonight. Can i trust Cutler to throw the ball !!?

Unless the Lions have transformed into a good team I'd say you have me :(

on the lookout for a good RB

Vick, Luck, Jordy Nelson on the block.....

im willing to listen to offers i cant refuse for Cam Newton

Anyone want Steve Smith? Tate and Thomas can be thrown in as well. Looking for a better wr or an rb.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Anyone want Steve Smith? Tate and Thomas can be thrown in as well. Looking for a better wr or an rb.

Trade proposed.

I feel quite stupid for turning down that Lloyd for Smith trade now. Ah well. At least Titus Young is doing well.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I feel quite stupid for turning down that Lloyd for Smith trade now. Ah well. At least Titus Young is doing well.

Imagine how I feel having him on my bench :D

• Advertisement

Four week losing streak may finally come to an end!

God bless Brandon Marshall & the Bears D !!!!!

2-7

just a disaster this year....

lost jordy nelson and donald brown after first four minutes. Nearly pulled it out with redman. Add jones drew to my list aswell....

sob sob sob :D

What a vital win to stop the rot.

Going to be some finish to the season to make the playoffs. 6 teams at 5-4 & 1 at 4-5. The 3 teams at 7-2 will surely make the play-offs at this stage so looks like 7 teams fighting for 3 spots.

2-7

just a disaster this year....

lost jordy nelson and donald brown after first four minutes. Nearly pulled it out with redman. Add jones drew to my list aswell....

sob sob sob :D

And I play you this week, Johnny! :D

its on then!

my rb core of isaac redman and john kuhn is going to destroy your ray rice and adrian peterson combo.

• Advertisement

interesting start to the week with 34 points from two players (Luck and Shorts III)

Its certainly on now. I reckon AP could get that in the first half anyways of his matchup.

98% of people would give up with this team, but not this one!

I still have a gap at rb, so drafted in taiwan jones (0.6 fantasy points this year) and monitoring the oakland situation closely. Watch him do a David Wilson and fumble on his first carry or get stretchered off with a cruciate....

Also wtf, with Isaac Redman. Projecting 0.0 points.

Nice start for you! I have Shorts in 2 of my other teams, so a nice start to the week. Looks like Jones and Reece will be the Raiders running game against Baltimore so Palmer will probably air it out, I'd say. As for my team, I'm nervous about Rivers, he's not as good as he used to be and knowing my luck he'll have a stinker against the Bucs. Anyways, Game on!

Shorts has come up big recently alright....hes getting a huge amount of targets....great slot receiver.

I need Redman to come up big again this week!

shorts, redman, taiwan jones.....not exactly the big names I thought I'd be talking about in Week 10.

so redman needs to come up really big tonight! 18 points to be exact....

the blowout was taiwan jones. I had dropped chris ivory in favour of him this week....disaster....

my decision making this year has been nothing short of disgraceful

As a Raiders fan, I'm well aware of the shortcomings of their rushing offense!!!!

I really need the Chiefs Rushing Defense to come up big tonight........ Jaysus, having to depend on Kansas City is a big ask!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Just looking through the league, the wild card spots are really open and 2 of the divisions are very open too...next 3 weeks will be very interesting to say the least

If the Chiefs keep this up theyll keep in the race for a playoff spot!

:(

Eli, CJ2K, Marshawn Lynch n Sidney Rice all on bye this week.

HigginsJ wrote: »
    :(

Eli, CJ2K, Marshawn Lynch n Sidney Rice all on bye this week.
    dont worry, I'll still find a way to lose to you!

I need a receiver. Trade proposals sent out. Hope to hear back from someone. Good luck to everybody this weekend!

Holy roller derby... talk about a kick in the balls. I'm counting on other teams losing to keep my playoff dreams alive.

Hey folks,

I'm looking to get some trade action going with the following players:

Brandon Lloyd, Dwayne Bowe, LaRod Stephens-Howling, Ryan Broyles, Nate Washington, Jake Locker, and Brandon Pettigrew.

I'm interested in WRs. Players can go individually or packaged. Please message me if you are interested!

gone to 3-8

took down the no.1 seed by nearly 50 points.

of my 8 losses, most I have lost by is 16 points....I havent won a single tight game yet.

theres always next year I suppose, in Division 6!

i'm 4-7 WHOOP!

whats the deal with promotion/relegation...how many go up and down? (down in my case)

Im willing to listen to offers for James Jones (GB), Ryan Mathews (SD) & David Akers (SF) if any one fancies any of these

• Advertisement
Advertisement