Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

I have a couple of other drafts on around that time also so im hoping they dont end up clashing, majority will rule though so some of us may end up with drafts clashing!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

As someone who has a 5:00 alarm every morning, I'm begging for you all not to vote for 10:00!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I won't be able to give any time to the draft. I'll just let the computer pick it for me. I've used that tactic for the last two years and each time I've had by far the best roster in the league. Hopefully I'll get just as lucky this time round.

fatgav wrote: »
    As someone who has a 5:00 alarm every morning, I'm begging for you all not to vote for 10:00!
    Well it looks like the 10pm vote is winning for monday or tuesday, though if 9 pm ties with them i'll put it at 9, i wouldnt say many people want to sit all night at a screen for the draft!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

niall1811 wrote: »
    Well it looks like the 10pm vote is winning for monday or tuesday, though if 9 pm ties with them i'll put it at 9, i wouldnt say many people want to sit all night at a screen for the draft!

I've voted for 9 and 10 both nights but I'd be happier to go for 9pm

• Advertisement

Currently waiting on 4 more votes to make up the 16 on the poll, will be open till tomorrow evening for those left to cast a vote (link posted before in this thread) If those left dont vote then the draft will be at 9 on tuesday as that is currently in the lead, i'll post the definite time after i close the poll tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I voted for tuesday as i have another draft on monday, but if it ends up on monday fair enough, i'll let the computer draft for me

Poll is now closed, sorry if you didnt get a chance to vote but its been open long enough for almost everybody! Tuesday 3rd September at 9:00 is the winner so the draft will be scheduled for then, get cramming over the weekend its almost draft time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My other draft that i taught was monday is now tuesday :eek:

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/form.php
    Bottom line:
    With great inseason management, we think you have about a 60 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With good inseason management, we think you have about a 40 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With average inseason management, we think you have a 21 percent chance of making the playoffs.

How did you do?

• Advertisement

Bottom line:
    With great inseason management, we think you have about a 80 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With good inseason management, we think you have about a 70 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With average inseason management, we think you have a 59 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Pretty happy, though could have some better options at wideout but i'll cope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Blue Mountain Goats

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Schaub
    RB: LeSean McCoy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Shane Vereen, LaMichael James
    WR: Marques Colston, Mike Wallace, Anquan Boldin, Brian Hartline
    TE: Fred Davis, Jermaine Gresham
    PK: Josh Brown
    TD: Cincinnati Bengals

Bottom line:
    With great inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With good inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With average inseason management, we think you have a 62 percent chance of making the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Henry Le Cheat

QB: Russell Wilson, Jake Locker
    RB: Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Isaiah Pead
    WR: Andre Johnson, Eric Decker, Rueben Randle, Malcom Floyd, Ryan Broyles
    TE: Greg Olsen, Zach Sudfeld
    PK: Kai Forbath
    TD: Arizona Cardinals

Bottom line:
    With great inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With good inseason management, we think you have about a 50 percent chance of making the playoffs.
    With average inseason management, we think you have a 32 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Mid-table mediocrity beckons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Fell asleep after setting an alarm to wake me for the draft.. and then it doesn't go off.

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

QB - Cam, Terrelle Pryor
    RB - Ivory, Richards, Helu, Leshoure
    WR - Britt, Thomas, Wright, Streater.
    TE - Bennett, Witten.
    Blair Walsh
    Chicago Bears defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

Not particularly happy with my team - Blu York Giants

QB - Rodgers
    RB - Morris, Ingram, Hillman, Franklin
    WR - Garcon, Shorts, Jeffrey, Dobson, Woods
    TE - Gronk, Chandler
    K - Hartley
    DEF - Ravens

Haven't bothered checking the rate my team on footballguys, but reckon it wouldn't be pleasant reading. Need Rodgers and Gronk to have big years if I am to be competitive

Peyton with 46 fecking points :eek: :cool: - perfect start to the fantasy season.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Peyton with 46 fecking points :eek: :cool: - perfect start to the fantasy season.

Was saying to myself last night watching it i was glad i wasnt the poor fella playing against peyton this week with 7 td's!! crazy points!

Only checked my team there. Third year in a row that I've managed to get Brandon Marshall. I think he has a thing for me :P

My main weakness seems to be with the running backs. I might in the market for one in a while.

I'm currently projected to win my game. Hopefully it stays that way.

I've won my match up. AJ Green ripped it up tonight. It's also strange to see Marshall catching a few throws. He was criminal a few years ago for dropping them.

Good start to the season.

I love the new write up feature that they have this year for each match. It's excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

I love the new write up feature that they have this year for each match. It's excellent.
    Yea, I like that feature aswell. Its not that accurate though, it predicted a win for my team but I lost :)

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, I like that feature aswell. Its not that accurate though, it predicted a win for my team but I lost :)

I got 35 points more than my projected score last week.

I'm down for 124 this week.

I was projected to score 150 points one week last season. I don't think I got near it though. That was a great season. Averaged well over 100 points a game. I think if I can sort out my RBs I won't be far off it.

Anyone have any (good) RBs they want rid of?

Anyone have any (good) RBs they want rid of?

Patriots Shane Vereen? Just decided there last night that I don't want him anymore. :p

If anyone is interested in a Trade, let me know. My team is Bunch of Goons (in more ways than one!). Will consider any 2 for 2 trade at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Benimar wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in a Trade, let me know. My team is Bunch of Goons (in more ways than one!). Will consider any 2 for 2 trade at this stage.

Would you be interested in Martellus Bennett or Jason Witten for one of your WR (other than Cotchery)?

Anyone need a TE? With Owen Daniels out for 3-6, Garrett Graham should be a top 10 TE in that time - willing to listen to any offers

Have sent out a couple of offers but Jordan Reed is on the trade block if anyone's interested in TE help.

Have sent out a couple of offers but Jordan Reed is on the trade block if anyone's interested in TE help.

I have too many players on a bye this week to trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

he had great week but not sure what else he is going be upto

• Advertisement

Anyone in need of a RB? Could let Zac Stacy go if I got a top WR

Advertisement