Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

What's a DS? What's YT?

Directeur Sportif? YouTube?

JHAGNES...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Director sportiv, youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Great interview with Kimmage taking a look back at Rough Ride, I found the section on Sky very interesting.

http://m.bicycling.com/news/pro-cycling/paul-kimmage-and-long-crusade

On mobile hence the mobile link, presumably if you change the m. to www. you'll get the full site.

The guy who wrote this article, Daniel McMahon, has been fired. From his twitter account at http://twitter.com/cyclingreporter:
    Tuesday I published my interview w/ @PaulKimmage on @BicyclingMag. Exec ed didn't like it. 2day my position was terminated. #coincidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Director sportiv, youtube?

IC. Tx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Directeur Sportif? YouTube?

JHAGNES...

JHAGNES ??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

+1 on the Sky section. A real eye-opener for me. I'm so f***ing innocent.

I really liked his comment on McQuaid and Verbruggen ...

"... while it would be very sweet to see them both behind bars ..."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

JHAGNES ??????

Hmmm...thought it was more obvious than YT:

"Just hazarding a guess, not entirely sure"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Lol, I thought JHAGNES was someones name.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Just been bitten by the Strava bug...oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭route66

MediaMan wrote: »
    The guy who wrote this article, Daniel McMahon, has been fired. From his twitter account at http://twitter.com/cyclingreporter:

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭furiousox

Best
    Fridge
    Ever

232138.jpg

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

furiousox wrote: »
    Best
    Fridge
    Ever

232138.jpg

Pity it's filled with tasteless muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Best
    Fridge
    Ever

232138.jpg

could only be improved by doubling as a real marshall amp :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Can't get the CRC site to do full search then reorder according to lowest prices, discount etc? ANyone else getting the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Best
    Fridge
    Ever

232138.jpg

Ahh Heineken isn't too bad to be fair.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

BX 19 wrote: »
    Ahh Heineken isn't too bad to be fair.

Wash your mouth out with soap young man, then sit on the naughty step and contemplate your heresy....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Anyone who had Heineken import will agree its a nice beer as commercial beers go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

manafana wrote: »
    Anyone who had Heineken import will agree its a nice beer as commercial beers go.

No they wouldn't.

It's piss. It's just slightly stronger piss than the piss brewer here.

All bottled Heiniken sold in Ireland is brewed in Amsterdam btw, Heiniken/Murphy's only produce it for kegs in Cork. So all bottled Heiniken is imported.

And it's all piss.

Lager, in general, is piss.

p.s.

Facebook id down, I was playing scrabble, now I'm bored.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'd say even the regular Heineken is a perfectly fine beer. It's easy to get very fussy over minute taste differences :confused:

In other news, Facebook is having unexpected downtime. Productivity world-wide skyrockets.

if you dont like lager then surely you can't comment on one been good or not?

• Advertisement

if you dont like lager then surely you can't comment on one been good or not?

I can.

I don't like lagers in general, but I'd drink something like a Spatan Oktoberfiestbier or other good Marzens.

Stuff like Heiniken/Carlsberg/Amstel/Miller/etc, they are all piss.

+1. Mass produced muck.

Hooray for taste.

I actually had a few stein's of the Paulaner Oktoberfestbier in the beer tent at the galway christmass market, and that wasn't terrible either. Was much happier to drink that than a wissen, wheatbeer and me don't agree, gives me the worst hangover ever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'm glad I can enjoy cheap, supermarket beers so much :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

You boys should try being students for a while! Whatever is on special offer when I get to the off licence is usually what I drink!

colm_gti wrote: »
    You boys should try being students for a while! Whatever is on special offer when I get to the off licence is usually what I drink!

Nah - been there, done that, gotten sick too many times to remember. I'm happy with my [relative] affluence!

Franziskaner and Leffe for the future! The monks do it best!

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    Nah - been there, done that, gotten sick too many times to remember. I'm happy with my [relative] affluence!

Franziskaner and Leffe for the future! The monks do it best!

Both are owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev and are mass produced at high ABV and wattered down.

Just saying :P

Monks haven't made either in a a long time.

The Monks who made Leffe back in the day are paid royalties though.

people will each make their arguments, I like Spaten but no doubt that could be called mass produced now too all be it by a smaller brewer.

New beer in aldi calls staroslav pretty good for lower end of prices. Also they have a 330ml case of a german brewed beer I might try out.

Leffe is amazing, for its alcohol content it goes down so easily, mass produced or not

people will each make their arguments, I like Spaten but no doubt that could be called mass produced now too all be it by a smaller brewer.

New beer in aldi calls staroslav pretty good for lower end of prices. Also they have a 330ml case of a german brewed beer I might try out.

Leffe is amazing, for its alcohol content it goes down so easily, mass produced or not

Spatan and Franiskaner are bother made in the same plant by Anheuser-Busch InBev.

It is mass produced.

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    Spatan and Franiskaner are bother made in the same plant by Anheuser-Busch InBev.

It is mass produced.

well if its on mass market it is mass produced no choice, but their just owned by AB, brewed in Germany in the old plant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement