Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

rameire wrote: »
    Carlow is a waste space.

For the size of Carlow town,they have one of the worst Tesco's in the country.

Anyone know of any Lego bargains in Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I'd say the chances of finding any lego are getting slimmer as word spreads about it. Best chances are taking a note of what is reduced here (and on hukd) and scanning even if it's marked full price.

Still debating the karcher window thing but have a feeling it may go to 75% off if there is any stock left. I am not sure it is worth the €35! Do they really make window cleaning easier given you actually still have to wash them first?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

lindtee wrote: »
    I'd say the chances of finding any lego are getting slimmer as word spreads about it. Best chances are taking a note of what is reduced here (and on hukd) and scanning even if it's marked full price.

Still debating the karcher window thing but have a feeling it may go to 75% off if there is any stock left. I am not sure it is worth the €35! Do they really make window cleaning easier given you actually still have to wash them first?!

I used it on the porcelain floor tiles and it was 100%. the rubber head was new mind. wonder if it will be so good after a bit of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I used it on the porcelain floor tiles and it was 100%. the rubber head was new mind. wonder if it will be so good after a bit of use.

Reviews seem to be overwhelmingly positive online too but I think I'm going to hold off....My spidey sense is telling me that these will be reduced more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

lindtee waits when it happens , none in stock lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

zerks wrote: »
    For the size of Carlow town,they have one of the worst Tesco's in the country.

Anyone know of any Lego bargains in Wexford?

None Zerks, was in the other day and not a sausage, loads of lego - none of it on special though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lindtee wrote: »

Yeh you need to wash the window and this just dries it off so you have no streaks - defeats the purpose imo.

I wash my windows and use a rubber wiper blade type thingy bought in a pound shop and have never had streaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yeh you need to wash the window and this just dries it off so you have no streaks - defeats the purpose imo.

I wash my windows and use a rubber wiper blade type thingy bought in a pound shop and have never had streaks.

Old newspaper works wonders on windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

2223116_big.jpg

€5 in Ardkeen.

Barcode: 0884420172352

In the comp aisle, yellow label.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

double post

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Just buy self cleaning windows/glass.

Ok,so it will cost you alot at 1st,but you wont have to clean them ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

Zu-zu pets 4€ at the Newcastlewest Tesco . At toy discount section there is a few different options as well as different toys at sale .

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

A good lot of lego in wilton tesco not with toys its by the clearance aisle but just by the TV'p if that's any good to people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

5 of the Karcher window cleaners left in Ashbourne as of 5 minutes ago displaying at half price €34.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Anyone get any lego in Drogheda Xtra? Would come in very handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Got the last 2 bottles of bubbles for €25 in Cabra of all places today, hidden behind a different brand.
    Tomorrow is the last day of the offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

in Arklow:

Tesco Go Create Activity Toys, on the shelf at €2 but scaning at €1. there was a good few left of all varieties when i was there earlier. i bought 1 of each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bag got St Upper:
    Kit Kat Chunky 8 pack (4+4 free) €1.14

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Tesco Longwalk have these as well
    Kit Kat Chunky 8 pack (4+4 free) €1.14 yum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

CH3OH wrote: »

AA and AAA Energiser batteries

There were none of these on the shelf in Arklow but the Shelf edge label was a reduced yellow label for €4 24 pack.. (just to point out again none on the display in Arklow!)
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Label for these said €2.75 again none on the display.

They show up on the Tesco website. Maybe a wild goose chase but worth having a look for them on the battery display

cheers - picked up last two 24 packs of AA in stillorgan for €4 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Gonna go looking for the battery's in my local Tesco tomorrow cheers CH30H

• Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

This thread needs a picture of a naked bird
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Tesco Large Chicken Roaster 2100G
    HALF PRICE Was €7.49 Now €3.74 valid from tomorrow (12/9/2012) until 18/9/2012

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

that should have a NSFW warning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭thesandeman

CH3OH wrote: »
    This thread needs a picture of a naked bird
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Tesco Large Chicken Roaster 2100G
    HALF PRICE Was €7.49 Now €3.74 valid from tomorrow (12/9/2012) until 18/9/2012

That has to be a cock up!*

*sorry Basq couldn't help it. I'll stay quiet for another few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 spikey95

Is it just me or does that chicken look unappetising? :/

I'm quite fussy so does anyone know if there are free-range chickens on special offer?

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

spikey95 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does that chicken look unappetising? :/

I'm quite fussy so does anyone know if there are free-range chickens on special offer?

The oven will fix that problem. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm not racist but.. is it an Irish chicken? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    that should have a NSFW warning

Surely that should be NSFV?

Sorry Basq :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

DD9090 wrote: »
    The oven will fix that problem. :)

I have often bought these chickens and my husband (who is very fussy) and the kids all really enjoy it. Whip up a bit of stuffing to go with it and you're sorted!! Cheap and easy meal ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

those cheap tesco chickens are from retarded chickens kept in cages

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement