Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker (silver) down to €5.50

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker (silver) down to €5.50

Where? Cheers.

wexfjord wrote: »
    Where? Cheers.

Drogheda store, but probably worth scanning at your local if they have em

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

5 euro phones will do nicely for burners

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

5 euro phones will do nicely for burners

Wha?

• Advertisement

degsie wrote: »
    Wha?
    Disposable phone

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Disposable phone

its a term used in crime/drama series to describe an untraceable phone that can be used for any purpose without being traced back to the purchaser of the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

its a term used in crime/drama series to describe an untraceable phone that can be used for any purpose without being traced back to the purchaser of the phone.

Something like Dwyer attempted to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Was in Tesco Swinford today, noticed loads of B&J Minter Wonderland which was €1.54 yesterday in Claremorris, but sadly full price (€6.60) today in Swinford. But to make up for that I got some Cadbury Nuts About Caramel for €1 each (shelf tag said reduced from €3.99 to €2).

Also found:
    Table Fun Silver Napkins 33Cm 20 Pack 37c each (plenty left in clearance section near clothing) think they were about €2
    Tesco White Multipurpose Printer Paper A4 75gsm 500sh €2.92 - supposed to be half price
    Cotton Bath Mat in Slate Grey 2.87 (discontinued, this colour has been replaced with a darker grey)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

10 piece car bulb replacement set (7 bulbs, 3 fuses) €1.12 in tesco Tralee. Also loads of Goodall and tesco own brand herbs and spices half price or less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

th283 wrote: »
    10 piece car bulb replacement set (7 bulbs, 3 fuses) €1.12 in tesco Tralee. Also loads of Goodall and tesco own brand herbs and spices half price or less

I bought one of those boxes at full price. They are extremely handy to have in the boot come NCT time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Three of the new medium size stuffed-crust Chicago Town pizzas for €5.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R31729777

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Absoluvely wrote: »

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R31729777

Cool, works out 34c/100g

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Karcher Window Vac WV 60 - €24.75 in Coonagh Cross Limerick (none left on shelf last night, just saw the sticker so they may be available elsewhere)

also the Crockpot oven was half price again @€;24.99 in Nenagh last week

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ablelocks wrote: »
    Karcher Window Vac WV 60 - €24.75 in Coonagh Cross Limerick (none left on shelf last night, just saw the sticker so they may be available elsewhere)

also the Crockpot oven was half price again @€;24.99 in Nenagh last week

would love one of those window vac's if anyone see them around dublin please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Absoluvely wrote: »

Medium = 12" ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

2 by 18 packs cans of Coke, Club Orange, 7up, Pepsi are 2 packs for a tenner in Tesco Roselawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 deise69

Poleberry, Waterford. Call Of Duty Ghosts for PS3 and Xbox 360 is €9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Keppler's Cider 568ml bottles €1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Knine wrote: »
    2 by 18 packs cans of Coke, Club Orange, 7up, Pepsi are 2 packs for a tenner in Tesco Roselawn.

Its Nationwide i picked up some earlyier in greystones @ 27.7 cent a can you cant go wrong:D can be mixed and matched too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

That coke offer is selling out. Got the last two slabs of zero in maynooth

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

As mentioned by several other posters, there's a large selection of sauces and condiments being sold at 50% off currently in Tesco, attached photo shows what's on offer in Paul Street, Cork as of this afternoon.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

From your photo- they also have popping candy there @ 15c a pack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I picked up on that too! Comes with a glowing lolly dipper. Shure what more could you want?
    new_pics_085.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Completely missed that! Was fixated on the Tabasco chipotle and cola sauce which is my new fav and is reduced to €1.50. Several thousand bottles may mysteriously appear in my cupboards very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Picked up a Toshiba 40" TV in Oranmore reduced to €299. Not the best TV ever but well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

baldshin wrote: »
    Picked up a Toshiba 40" TV in Oranmore reduced to €299. Not the best TV ever but well worth the money.

I was looking at them today.

How many home ports have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

NTC wrote: »
    I was looking at them today.

How many home ports have they?

Just the 2. Fine for me as I'm just running a console and Chromecast through it but could be an issue for people who have more.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

All 4 pack magnums are 1.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

All 4 pack magnums are 1.99

The ice creams that is.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement