Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Any Lego?

There was Lego reduced to a few euro, few different types but the shelves were empty by time I got there, all the transformers, spiderman etc reduced, turtles stuff also for couple euro, there's a turtle on a motor bike in clearance section by the meat counters reduced to 22 but scanning at 750 and lots other bits Olaf to 4 euro and wrestlers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Headphone reductions spotted in Celbridge ... probably other stores too

342568.JPG

342567.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

karcher steamer sc1.020 now down to €42 - none left in Nenagh but may be available in other stores.

16 pack (8+8 free) of energizer batteries €9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Unibond no more nails permanent strips. Apparently 'new' 0.01c, ballinasloe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sat & Sun only
    Guinness 8x500ml €8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Anybody get a text saying they won a Tesco gift card? It's a picture message that brings you to Tesco's site but also a pop up of another site and asks for your details?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

zerks wrote: »
    Anybody get a text saying they won a Tesco gift card? It's a picture message that brings you to Tesco's site but also a pop up of another site and asks for your details?
    Sounds like a scam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Scam, you should never open these text messages

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

thecivvie wrote: »
    Scam, you should never open these text messages

Normally I don't but clicked on this as it was a standard 086 number with a picture attachment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭brevity

There is one from dunnes floating about as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Atrapitis.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Normally I don't but clicked on this as it was a standard 086 number with a picture attachment.

Which a real one definitely wouldn't. Entirely fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

18 cans coke for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Four-pack of 2 Reese's Cups €1.99.
    Not a special offer but a new item and cheaper than anywhere else.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=284716986

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Absoluvely wrote: »

On a related note- Tesco Maynooth now have 3 different varieties of Hostess Twinkies. I can't find them on the website- but they are on the last aisle across from the fresh bread (which is now on the back wall).

The new store layout is driving me nuts- I can't find anything........ Think I'll shop in Dunnes instead.........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

On a related note- Tesco Maynooth now have 3 different varieties of Hostess Twinkies. I can't find them on the website- but they are on the last aisle across from the fresh bread (which is now on the back wall).

The new store layout is driving me nuts- I can't find anything........ Think I'll shop in Dunnes instead.........

What price are the twinkies?

What price are the twinkies?

1.99 as well. We were laughing at them......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone spot Twinkies in limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

1.99 as well. We were laughing at them......

EACH???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

These red wine glasses are marked €11 but scanning at €4.50. The white wine glasses in similar packaging are scanning as-marked at €6. Look for the box with barcode 5053947380235

• Advertisement

EACH???

Its a flat box looks like 3 or 4 separately sealed individual units- sort of like the snack-box of Oreo sized box.........? I have to go to Tesco Maynooth either today or tomorrow (I've forgotten a few crucial items of groceries that I'm being out to over). I'll take a pic then.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The peanut butter cups are only the two pack, just to prevent disappointment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Absoluvely wrote: »

IDShot_225x225.jpg

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=284716986
    MarkR wrote: »
    The peanut butter cups are only the two pack, just to prevent disappointment. :)

As said

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Shed load of own brand pizza's in Salmonella corner in Tesco Terenure 5 minutes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

SM97 wrote: »
    are 8 PB cups for €1.99 still good value do ye think?

I think a bar (2 cups) in the local shop are up around the euro mark so I'd say they're decent value ya. Never buy them really only for herself the odd time though so not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

3 cup bar €1 in the local shop but that's a special offer, yummy they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

3 cup bar €1 in the local shop but that's a special offer, yummy they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WAZZER25

tons of dvds in tesco tallaght reduced to 3e each there in the 5e and 7e bays. also buy a dvd for 7 euro and get alvin and the chipmonks free but 2 of the other dvds are scanning at 3e so i got 2 dvds for 3e :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

WAZZER25 wrote: »
    tons of dvds in tesco tallaght reduced to 3e each there in the 5e and 7e bays. also buy a dvd for 7 euro and get alvin and the chipmonks free but 2 of the other dvds are scanning at 3e so i got 2 dvds for 3e :)

Is this only in Tallaght? And any blurays?

• Advertisement

Is this only in Tallaght? And any blurays?

Maynooth too. No blurays. And to be perfectly honest with you- damn all worth buying, most of them are trite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement