Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,123 ✭✭✭✭L1011

maria34 wrote: »
    i better try it at this self-service till we have in our local tesco. lidl voucher first, sales assistant has to confirm it and then tesco one after it as it just scans with no help needed.

This is what I've done. Works fine.

Has anyone been able to use one Aldi voucher and one Lidl voucher on a big (€200+) shop? For example if you told the checkout girl to stop at €50 and use one and start again and use the other....would they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Has anyone been able to use one Aldi voucher and one Lidl voucher on a big (€200+) shop? For example if you told the checkout girl to stop at €50 and use one and start again and use the other....would they do that?

I'd say that would be ok - might depend on the mood of the checkout operator though!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Yes I've done this, just said it to the girl first before I started & there was no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Our weekly Aldi shop is generally over €100. Last week we asked the checkout operator to stop at €50ish as we had two vouchers and there was no objection.

This week we did the same and the girl said "if you're over €100 I will take both vouchers at the end"; so even less hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭touts

fdevine wrote: »
    Our weekly Aldi shop is generally over €100. Last week we asked the checkout operator to stop at €50ish as we had two vouchers and there was no objection.

This week we did the same and the girl said "if you're over €100 I will take both vouchers at the end"; so even less hassle.

I did that in Tesco (split into two batches of €50+). Had the guy behind me in the queue sighing and huffing and moaning and shuffling but the operator was happy to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

touts wrote: »
    I did that in Tesco (split into two batches of €50+). Had the guy behind me in the queue sighing and huffing and moaning and shuffling but the operator was happy to do it.

Tesco allowed me use two vouchers on 100 shopping - said it to her at the beginning - suppose its easier for them instead of having to stop at 50 and start again!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

This is €59.99 in Tesco Gorey:

353-2781011SSUC1696606X.jpg

€84.99 in Argos.

Picked up this for €19.49

353-2682794SSUC1696407X.jpg

A lot of their other Lego stuff is priced higher than other places though.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stoutykid

Was in tesco Douglas today and downstairs in the food section where the toys are at the back they had a number of Frozen Elsa dolls think they were €22 as well as the skating Elsa and Ana. I dont know which frozen dolls are out of stock but this might be helpful to someone....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

touts wrote: »

Lol, love Christmas...people so patient :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Was told by a staff member that today (10th) they'll have €5 off if you spend €25 or more on clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Quite a good deal on 5 x 2 litres from tomorrow Thursday until Sunday
    5 for €5
    331306.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭dunworth1

CH3OH wrote: »
    Quite a good deal on 5 x 2 litres of selected minerals from tomorrow Thursday until Sunday
    5 for 5 euro

thats a pretty good deal alright

Anyone seen the €4 boxes of crisps? They are elusive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Elusive?

They've had a crap ton of them in Carlow, Portlaoise and Naas in the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

vicwatson wrote: »

I couldn't see any in Mullingar either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Yawns wrote: »
    Elusive?

They've had a crap ton of them in Carlow, Portlaoise and Naas in the last week.

And tallaght

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

None in Maynooth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

None in Maynooth :(

They did ... saw loads there last Fri morning

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

All in my house, kids love them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The ones in Arklow are Cheese and Onion...

What do the Elusive taste like??;)

CH3OH wrote: »
    The ones in Arklow are Cheese and Onion...

What do the Elusive taste like??;)

Sort of like invisible flavour with a hint of fed up, they aren't too bad, I'd like to buy More though ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ALS

5 large bottles of coke / Fanta //Club etc for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Orchid

This might have been posted already, apologies if I am repeating it. Betty Crocker multipurpose baking mix is scanning at 57 c in Tesco Mahon. Expiry date is February 15 but it may be useful for someone baking during the holidays.

It's the same as this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00KO2BCME/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1418239615&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Christmas decorations half price tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

ALS wrote: »
    5 large bottles of coke / Fanta //Club etc for a fiver

No sign of that offer in my local Tesco. Is it an upcoming offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

pissed wrote: »

Starts tomorrow I believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I see them advertising 3 Pringles for a fiver as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

pissed wrote: »

Starts tomorrow! Includes Pepsi/7up/Fanta/Coke/Cidona etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭neiphin

Starts tomorrow! Includes Pepsi/7up/Fanta/Coke/Cidona etc.

club orange ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement