Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aisling86

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    the plum trampoline is now 23 Euro.

it's described as a junior trampoline.

it's a 4 ft trampoline with enclosure, great quality.

most stores have stock of it.

My kids love it, the spent all their holidays in it.

If ayone happens to be in a cork store and see's this could you please let me know which store - I have been looking for one for weeks at a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Tesco Ballybrack, South County Dublin. No idea if it is this price elsewhere..

€1.19 - Sun-Pat Peanut Butter Crunchy 454g
    €1.19 - Sun-Pat Peanut Butter Smooth 454g

Sun_Pat_Tesco.jpg

On the same shelf, typically on the same shelf, they have the range of, 'Whole Earth', 300g jars of Lightly Whipped Hazelnut Spread. Less dense than Nutella, but just as delicious.. all that range has the price under €1.30 roughly, at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Saw the slide and sand in stillorgan on Tuesday

checked wilton douglas and mahon point for the sand with no joy (i was passing those stores anyway so i said i would pop in and check)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

stevieob wrote: »
    if anyone sees these in dublin, please let me know

They had the pro 350 in Artaine Castle for 39.99, I actually thought it was the same one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

stevieob wrote: »
    if anyone sees these in dublin, please let me know
    Not dublin but there were loads in Arklow earlier this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Checked Cabra store for the peanut butter but surprise surprise it was full price. Cabra seldom has ANY bargains!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

et101 wrote: »
    Checked Cabra store for the peanut butter but surprise surprise it was full price. Cabra seldom has ANY bargains!!
    I can tell by the label in the photo that's it's reduced to clear and will be that price in every store, Cabra mustn't have changed the label yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

ShaneU wrote: »
    I can tell by the label in the photo that's it's reduced to clear and will be that price in every store, Cabra mustn't have changed the label yet.

I have often gone to Clearwater and spotted a good bargain wine/meat and have cleared the shelf.

On the way home I would swing by Cabra to see if there was any more and there would be no stock or at full price,

There have been lots of things I have seen mentioned here and have gone to Cabra and all at full price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

septictank wrote: »
    I have often gone to Clearwater and spotted a good bargain wine/meat and have *cleared the shelf*.

On the way home I would swing by Cabra to see if there was any more and there would be no stock or at full price,

There have been lots of things I have seen mentioned here and have gone to Cabra and all at full price.

Oh no you didn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

sharpish wrote: »
    They had the pro 350 in Artaine Castle for 39.99, I actually thought it was the same one.

Same in ashbourne

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Plenty of Playsand @ 87c still in Maynooth.
    Just got 6 bags for the guys. My arms are fit to fall off......

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Colgate C600 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush by Colgate http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009S674RY/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_YbL5tb0E4CHPG

Got this for €31.24 in Tesco Oranmore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

how many bags left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Colgate C600 ProClinical Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush by Colgate http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009S674RY/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_YbL5tb0E4CHPG

Got this for €31.24 in Tesco Oranmore
    There are/were other electric toothbrushes on clearance too. There were at least three different Oral-B models. Best value was the Oral-B Professional Care 1000. I got this for €11+ last week. Shelf tag claimed it was originally 80+.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Hi guys, picked up a few bits in tesco Tralee today - Teknika mini digital camera only €5, small hologram gift bags 24c, kids skipping ropes 74c. They also had 32" tosiba TVs reduced to €239 from €349

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    In Carrick on Shannon, on one of the reduced shelves, about 5 left.

Colgate proclinical c600 toothbrush
    RRP 129.99 - Now 31.24

http://vashizubki.torgg.com/image/cache/data/icon/566-5105_PI_TPS1808866-500x500.jpg

Checked a few places online to compare:

Amazon 48.99 pounds

Boots.ie 129.99 euro
    Boots.com/Asda/superdrug 99.99 pound

Tesco direct UK 49.99 pound

I was back in the Carrick on Shannon store today and these seem to be all gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone up in Maynooth in the next couple of days could they check if there are any Mario All-Stars left for Wii down in the games section,tia.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I see they have brought back their Laptops for the schools starting.

Packard Bell Intel Celeron DualCore N2820
    EasyNote TE
    15.6" screen
    Windows 8.1
    4gb
    320GB
    @ €349

&

Toshiba
    AMD E1-2100
    Windows 8.1
    4 GB
    500GB
    15.6" screen
    @ €349

Not great offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I'd love a new laptop

Poor woman's impulse, Charlie bodysprays are 59c at the moment (offer ends on MONDAY 11th) (spotted in Balbriggan)

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=charlie
    10168273?wid=200&hei=200&op_sharpen=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Might pop out in the morning. Should I bring a trolley to save my arms? Some day somebody will put trolleys in supermarkets and they'll really catch on ;).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    In Carrick on Shannon, on one of the reduced shelves, about 5 left.

Colgate proclinical c600 toothbrush
    RRP 129.99 - Now 31.24

566-5105_PI_TPS1808866-500x500.jpg

Checked a few places online to compare:

Amazon 48.99 pounds

Boots.ie 129.99 euro
    Boots.com/Asda/superdrug 99.99 pound

Tesco direct UK 49.99 pound

Thanks OP picked up the last one in Tesco Clomnel today for €31.24. Delighted considering i got one for the mother for xmess and paid €60 for the same in boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

Anyone up in Maynooth in the next couple of days could they check if there are any Mario All-Stars left for Wii down in the games section,tia.

If you talking about this one ... there are 3 copies on the shelf ... boxes are in quite bad shape and they scan @ €29.99

super-mario-all-stars-wii-25th-anniversary-american-box-artwork.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

In maynooth they have the c600 toothbrush for 31.24 and also a c200 for €19.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco say this is a bargain
    uCPtFqdl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco say this is a bargain
    uCPtFqdl.jpg

Maybe they have a time machine too, go back three years and grab a 2011 era bargain laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Maybe they have a time machine too, go back three years and grab a 2011 era bargain laptop.

How much should that laptop be? And can I buy a new laptop with same specs somewhere for the cheaper price? This isn't a dig, if it is overpriced I would actually like a nice basic laptop for cheap, and those specs would be good enough for what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

It seems about right in price. Lesser refurbished ones are getting the same money on ebay.

280 for a decent new laptop is ok surly? Maybe not for the bargain hunter who can nose out a deal with a bit of time searching, but certainly for the rest of the consumer market it seems to compete with PC World and other major non online outlets.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/acer-e3111-116-laptop-silver/321900/104.12

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Looks like an OK deal to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement