Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

No, not tvs. Same as your thing but two different models.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Soarer wrote: »
    This isn't the item in question, but if anyone can find a Samsung ue32eh4000 tv, they're scanning at 1c.

HAHA. If you manage to get out the door with a telly for 1 cent, I with double the difference!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sallybongers

:( these secret bargain alerts make me sad. Will one of ye pm me for the love of god!

Lads, I'm gonna leave the pming to Linda. She deserves to get one before they're gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

lindtee wrote: »
    I am going to check another couple of stores for it so am not going to reveal it. It's an alarmed product so unlikely to get through without someone noticing though.

Could you pm me the item please please thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I would also like a PM telling me what the 1c item is. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Looking to pick up on of these mystery things for 1c in Killarney, could someone PM me please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tazdogue

Could someone pm the 1c item details please, just heading to Douglas and it could start my weekend off nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gripcasey

if I could get pm as well as just about to head to Tesco , Would like to check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ALS

In Tesco Clarehall at the mo' , any chance of pm please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

For those of us outside of Cork, any chance either of you could PM us what these 1c items are? I'm in North County Dublin….I'm not going to drive to Cork!!! :D:eek:

Pretty please…...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

for god's sake, why even post about the mystery item if you won't say what it is? Post after you get it or don't post at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

In tesco in limerick now and would really appreciate a pm. My only chance to pick whatever it is up this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I would not leave my nice warm house if the contents of the store were 1c tonight, but this secret handshake hush hush lark is completely against the ethos of this forum, and not on at all IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

I would
    Anyone please pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Just scan any reduced bluray players especially the Philips 2900 series...I'm giving up the search. Too tired.

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I would not leave my nice warm house if the contents of the store were 1c tonight, but this secret handshake hush hush lark is completely against the ethos of this forum, and not on at all IMO.

Fair enough.

But surely you wouldn't begrudge the finder of the bargain the time to get one herself?
    Plus Linda's after contributing more than her fair share to this forum over the years, and I'm sure is well aware of the ethos.
    It's the feeding frenzy of everyone else is making this thing much bigger than it needs to be. IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ed Sheeran + cd is 1c, seek out and buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

lindtee wrote: »
    Just scan any reduced bluray players especially the Philips 2900 series...I'm giving up the search. Too tired.

Its cold & raining outside, I'm tired and I could'nt be arsed going to tesco after being in there earlier... plus I have a ps3 for blurays anyways. :pac:

Best of luck to anyone looking for one, hopefully a few people here gets a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Soarer wrote: »
    Fair enough.

But surely you wouldn't begrudge the finder of the bargain the time to get one herself?
    Plus Linda's after contributing more than her fair share to this forum over the years, and I'm sure is well aware of the ethos.
    It's the feeding frenzy of everyone else is making this thing much bigger than it needs to be. IMO.

I say this without any intention of fighting with anyone, but yes I would "begrudge", either state the bargain or don't. It was brought into the thread so its fair game. Waiting for someone to get theirs first just stinks to me. Thats just the way I feel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Nice one. Just grabbed the Blu-Ray player plus few snacks alongside it, paid in cash no hassle with getting the tag off it & didn't question the price either.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

can i please get a pm regarding these items,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 spanx

Hey yeah, any chance of a PM too? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Me three.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Pm here as well please

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Nice one. Just grabbed the Blu-Ray player plus few snacks alongside it, paid in cash no hassle with getting the tag off it & didn't question the price either.

What store

Jees lads, Tis posted near the top of the page. No pm necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ah damn you all I am sick in bed here. I don't want to go out looking for wild goose, tesco maynooth better have something or a pox on thee, on thee all I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Damn, I won't be able to make it to Ballybrack til morning!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Jesus christ it was like getting blood out of a stone trying to find out what that 1c item was...

I hope we dont see a repeat of that shíte again in this thread!!! Bad form by the guys who knew what the item was but wouldn't say

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement