Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Teresa kirkham

Sorry , it's behind the picture frames

Hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

prancer wrote: »
    will check tomorrow, have an insider instore!

Thanks prancer! If you have any luck PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Ice age 50c
    Muppets Movie €1
    Diary of a wippy kid €1
    Titanic 50c

Monkey usb key 8gb €1

a4 envelopes 25pk 50c bought 4

Sony blue dvd player down from 100 to 25

all got today in tesco coonagh

Got downton abbey 2 nd series for 3 euro also a psp sat nav device for 1 euro in Clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Nothing in Clarehall or Omni Park tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

To your average ocd clepto taking this would be like ten hits of heroin. ;)

That username! :pac:

Has anyone been near Crescent SC for any of these iPods? 16gb would suit as the reduced 8gb I picked up a year and a half ago (2 and a half years ago?) is very limiting size-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Ice age 50c
    Muppets Movie €1
    Diary of a wippy kid €1
    Titanic 50c

Monkey usb key 8gb €1

a4 envelopes 25pk 50c bought 4

Sony blue dvd player down from 100 to 25

all got today in tesco coonagh

spot any cheap sat navs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu Ray-€2

Just finished season 1 last night (Im late to the GOT party) ... perfect timing to grab season 2 for €2 ...

was it yellow stickered or does the actual bluray barcode scan at €2 ? (reason I ask is because it might be store specific - thanks )

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

It was yellow stickered. There were two copies just sitting in the basket. They werent on the shelves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

RayCon wrote: »
    Just finished season 1 last night (Im late to the GOT party) ... perfect timing to grab season 2 for €2 ...

was it yellow stickered or does the actual bluray barcode scan at €2 ? (reason I ask is because it might be store specific - thanks )
    I got it last week it scans at €5 for normal barcode, still ridiculously cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

^^^^
    Thanks both of you ... I'll go on a scouting mission of my local Tesco's later :)

Sat nav 20 euro in Clonmel behind picture frame

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭uli84

Any cheap slow cookers (Breville apparently) in or around Dublin? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Not Tesco I know but Argos have a 3.5Ltr one for €14.99 in stock all around the country...:)

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=422%2F8709

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

headed to greystones for a quik run today so will drop in and see what's about...knowing my luck probably nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

Got Avatar blu-ray for 50c also ipad mini smart cover(blue) for 1.90 in Ardkeen, Ben 10 Galactic racing for DS, nothing much else I could see, all this stuff has to be gone by tomorrow so if your buying something ask is there are any further reductions, there was a Navman satnav in ballybeg last night was marked at €45 but I would guess you could get it for a lot cheaper if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Just back from Portlaoise got the following:

Avengers Blu Ray - €2.50
    Boardwalk Empire 1St season Blu Ray-2.50
    Ben10 Wii - €2.50
    Also got about 12 DVDs for €1 each
    Angry Birds in Space 2 game - €2.50
    Angry birds millennium falcon game-€5
    Breville toaster-€9.16

Down the back of the store where tvs are the staff were pricing the dvds and blu rays down. The staff were going down and taking all the good stuff for themselves as usual. One particular staff member was stock piling various movies behind the electrical counter. There were 10 avenger assemble blu rays in a box i got one the staff member took 8 and 1was put into the bargain bin....typical.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The differences in pricing for each store is odd. As in waterford, Avengers on blue ray was €1 for example, and they had about 20 copies of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

uli84 wrote: »

Saw a few in Tesco Dundrum €19.99
    laros wrote: »
    Not Tesco I know but Argos have a 3.5Ltr one for €14.99 in stock all around the country...:)

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=422%2F8709

This one's far better value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just back from Portlaoise got the following:

Avengers Blu Ray - €2.50
    Boardwalk Empire 1St season Blu Ray-2.50

Don't suppose anyone has seen these anywhere else? I'd love either at those prices!

Just back from Ashbourne store - Boardwalk Empire Season 2 is on the shelf at €5, two copies - it's a regular white shelf sticker/label and not the yellow reduced stickers in case anyone is looking. I was tempted but I have it already so leaving behind for other boardsies (hopefully!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭uli84

juke wrote: »
    Saw a few in Tesco Dundrum €19.99

This one's far better value

Thanks, apparently there are some going for 9€, if I don't find I'll get Argos one, seems good for the price.

Tinie wrote: »
    The differences in pricing for each store is odd. As in waterford, Avengers on blue ray was €1 for example, and they had about 20 copies of it.

Which store ?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Picked up some good ones in coonagh, limerick
    • 4 gb monkey flash drive €2
    • Microsoft Wired Keyboard and Mouse set - €1
    • Halo Mega Blocks Set - €1
    • 2 pack of small command hooks - €0.44
    • Lego Star Wars DVD - €0.25

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Plextor Portable USB 2.0 4X Bluray writer €20
    Tesco Maynooth
    Two in the basket (the third basket in- the one with all the Christmas decorations).

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

dunworth1 wrote: »
    spot any cheap sat navs?

No sorry not in coonagh anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Got a hdmi auto switcher for a euro, which I was very pleased with, couple of Ben 10 figures for 50c, angry birds star wars soft toy for 10c, hair bobbin ball thing 10c, mini Batman figure 10c, Lego mini figure 33c for some reason. Nothing great but kids liked the rooting around to find stuff. Tesco Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Was in Tesco Rathfarnham earlier and no DVD's at the sale prices mentioned on these pages. typical

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Got a hdmi auto switcher for a euro, which I was very pleased with, couple of Ben 10 figures for 50c, angry birds star wars soft toy for 10c, hair bobbin ball thing 10c, mini Batman figure 10c, Lego mini figure 33c for some reason. Nothing great but kids liked the rooting around to find stuff. Tesco Carlow.

Where about in the store ? Can never find anything reduced when I'm in it. Were they marked down or did you check price at scanner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

jay0109 wrote: »
    Was in Tesco Rathfarnham earlier and no DVD's at the sale prices mentioned on these pages. typical

Jay, just wondering if you scanned them? Don't take the price displayed on the shelf as the price! Staff are either too busy, forgetful, lazy or maybe even haven't been told what the prices are supposed to be and to change the stickers. No harm in checking!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement