Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Tesco nutgrove just put out Some of the cheap games. Got paper mario - 3DS, fire emblem - 3DS, sonic generations - 3DS, dirt showdown - 360 and silent hill hd collection - 360 for €25 for the lot. Lots of copies of gears of war 3 but not much of the other games. This was just 2 minutes ago so go go go! :P

Thanks for the heads up.
    just got fifa 14,paper Mario for the 3ds & Lego batman2 for the ds €5 each.
    also picked up a Phillips battery charger &4 aa size rechargeable batteries marked @ €10 but scanning @ €8.10

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Damn you getting Fire Emblem Fifa 14 and Paper Mario :(, looking everywhere for them and keep missing them by a couple of hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

got a Brother label printer for e5 in Crescen Limerick, 2 left

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Just got Art Academy, Paper Mario and Adventure time all for €5 each in Letterkenny, no discounted prices on them. Was looking for nintendogs-nowhere to be found. Still some of all 3 left

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Was in tesco coonagh and got paper Mario 3ds and a Moshi monsters 3ds for 5 euro. Excellent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Tesco Roscommon has Panasonic bd75 bluray with netflix, dlna (limited file support apparently) marked at €25. Grand basic player smart features limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

I picked up one of these blue tooth adaptors today in Tesco Nenagh for €1.
    I got the last one in the bargain basket just inside the door. They may be available in other Tesco outlets.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/technika-bluetooth-usb-adaptor-bluetooth-enabled-miceheadsetsprintersphones/100-7710.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Tesco nutgrove just put out Some of the cheap games. Got paper mario - 3DS, fire emblem - 3DS, sonic generations - 3DS, dirt showdown - 360 and silent hill hd collection - 360 for €25 for the lot. Lots of copies of gears of war 3 but not much of the other games. This was just 2 minutes ago so go go go! :P

Mate if ever meet you I'm going to buy you a drink, saw your post earlier and ran down after work as Nutgrove isn't too far from me. Got what looked like the last copies of Paper Mario and Fire Emblem on the 3DS as well as REvelations for E15.

Fricking delighted, bargain of the year.

Just went back to Tesco Letterkenny a walk-supposed to be saving for a holiday-got Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask €1, Lego Lord of the Rings(for ds) €5, Pokemon something or other 3ds €5 and Pokemon MysteryDungeon Gates to Infinity €5. All games except lego still full price on shelf. They have another few but I didn't have the heart(or basket) to take them all to the tills-9 games in two days is enough

Already contemplating making a trip to another Tesco tomorrow evening to see if there is anything else worth having.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Was passing Clarehall earlier so went in for a look. Nothing of note except there were two Pure Mi Siesta's left at €30. I might have been tempted were they the Classic One model, but it may be of use to someone?

Not sure was it the 1 or the 2 so will include both links:

1:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/PURE-Siesta-DAB-Clock-Radio/dp/B0044WWEJK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390253214&sr=8-3&keywords=Pure+siesta+mi

2:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pure-Siesta-Series-Digital-Clock/dp/B007Z2RHBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390253214&sr=8-1&keywords=Pure+siesta+mi

Looking at those pics, I'm leaving towards the 2.

Edit: Oh and MOUNTAINS of crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

For what it's worth my husband tried Tesco Wilton on the way home from soccer tonight,

No paper mario,
    no fifa 14 (ds or ps3)

but he did get this Metal Gear solid - 3D for €5, so thank you all for posting the gaming bargains, we are both avid gamers, have multi consoles and appreciate the heads up,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What CoD game have people been getting cheap for the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just went back to Tesco Letterkenny a walk-supposed to be saving for a holiday-got Prof Layton and the Miracle Mask €1, Lego Lord of the Rings(for ds) €5, Pokemon something or other 3ds €5 and Pokemon MysteryDungeon Gates to Infinity €5. All games except lego still full price on shelf. They have another few but I didn't have the heart(or basket) to take them all to the tills-9 games in two days is enough

Must take a run down myself, though not too worried if get anything as have plenty to play.

But was wondering, if they're not discounted on the shelf, how can you tell which are cheap? Just take them all to a scanner/till?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

heading to waterford on thursday anyone any ideas what the store has been like down there with these deals? can't imagine they'd last too long down there :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

mcg1987 wrote: »
    heading to waterford on thursday anyone any ideas what the store has been like down there with these deals? can't imagine they'd last too long down there :P

They've been rinsed already!

But maybe they'll restock tomorrow.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Must take a run down myself, though not too worried if get anything as have plenty to play.

But was wondering, if they're not discounted on the shelf, how can you tell which are cheap? Just take them all to a scanner/till?

Yep-that's what I did-scanner wouldn't work, just took them to till and said I knew they were discounted in some stores-the young fella at the till was very surprised at the €1 game. The daughter got a 3ds for Christmas so was a bit short on games for it. There was still a fair few games left this evening after 8

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yep-that's what I did-scanner wouldn't work, just took them to till and said I knew they were discounted in some stores-the young fella at the till was very surprised at the €1 game. The daughter got a 3ds for Christmas so was a bit short on games for it. There was still a fair few games left this evening after 8

Cool. Will take a wee run down at lunch tomorrow

Tinie wrote: »
    They've been rinsed already!

But maybe they'll restock tomorrow.

Shock horror! will check it out on thursday when I'm down. not wasting a trip to dun laoighaire again anyway. for a man who doesn't drive when in Dublin here can anyone recommend where I should go from blackrock to be in with a chance of actually getting some of these bargains ?? :P

Shock horror! will check it out on thursday when I'm down. not wasting a trip to dun laoighaire again anyway. for a man who doesn't drive when in Dublin here can anyone recommend where I should go from blackrock to be in with a chance of actually getting some of these bargains ?? :P

Isn't there a Large Tesco by the Cinema?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yep called Bloomfields.

Valentine1 wrote: »
    Isn't there a Large Tesco by the Cinema?

Yeah but useless..nothing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Try Ballybeg they had the most stuff to clear but it may not be reduced so make a list from here.

There's a price checker in clothing and in the greeting card aisle.

Lisduggan well worth a look too, again probably not all marked down,no price checker as far as I know.

Then Ardkeen, all marked down and everything is a bin at the front door. I didn't see anything from this thread at full price on the shelves, mostly tablet covers setc left. No price checker either.

Poleberry is worth a look along the wall from the customer service desk as far as the health and beauty aisle, there were a few items reduced to the correct amount and they had white labels, but nobody took any notice as they were white labels. This was last week though,mostly headphones, TV accessories like co ax connectors etc.

Check the main store before the bargain shop in Poleberry because with the current reductions, items may be cheaper in the store than the bargain shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Other PS3 games on sale for a €5 that I've seen:

Silent Hill HD Collection
    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    SSX
    Aliens: Colonial Marines

None of these were marked down on the shelves or had stickers on them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Nothing to be got in ballybeg it seems. Price scanned a few that people got here for 5 or lower but showing full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Just got dvds in Tesco Tramore for €1 each. Mostly kids stuff and Christmas movies, but a few others too, and they had loads, so worth a look. PS3 games reduced to €1 as well but I didn't buy any so didn't look too closely to see what they were. Did see Fifa 09 though. Also got electronic Guess Who for 2.50 in Tramore. Nothing but crap in Tesco Ardkeen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Stillorgan had a couple of Panasonic DVD's for €25 each today along with the rest of the same tat around (old games, dvd's, electric can openers etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,290 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

For anyone looking for Gears of War for a fiver in Tesco Wilton:

vlle.jpg

They might have a few left. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

any indication of ipods left in south dublin area ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

5-6 copies of Jungle book Diamond edition on bluray for €5 in Castlebar and millions of copies of GI:Joe retaliation lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement