Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€1 books

Philomena (Martin Sixsmith)
    The Guest List (Melissa Hill)
    Don't Tempt Me (Sylvia Day)
    The Memory Box (Sarah Webb)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Stillorgan had a couple of Panasonic DVD's for €25 each today along with the rest of the same tat around (old games, dvd's, electric can openers etc).
    Jesus that's expensive for a dvd! (^_-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Gears of war judgement €5 in dundrum, also have legend of Zelda skyward sword for the wii for €5

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

w do you select to have the games on the website delivered to your local tesco instead of your house? (I assume you save the €4, as I just want one game)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

rubadub wrote: »
    Its quite common to see the family sizes being more expensive, it can cost more to manufacture due to economies of scale.

The 89cent bag also appears to be another one of their many unadvertised offers. Its way cheaper than most other tesco chips (bar the value chips).

I got those crinkle ones and had to add extra oil to them, too dry otherwise.

2 other things I would call "unadvertised offers".

20 battered chicken dippers 1.69
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271024465

Trattoria Verdi Thin Pepperoni 345G €1.31
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=277942532

Lidl, and Aldi have both had their 20 pack of dippers at that price for months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    5-6 copies of Jungle book Diamond edition on bluray for €5 in Castlebar and millions of copies of GI:Joe retaliation lol

How much was GI:Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

€1

also loads of Bambi and Disney Enchanted all for 1
    cds for 50c - mostly Madonna, Olly Murs, and a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Anything of interest in Balbriggan? Gonna head there tomorrow for a mooch

In the drogheda extra today I picked up Katsuma and Nintendogs for the 3ds for €5 didnt seeuch else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ok went to Tesco Paul street/Douglas today and got a nice little haul.

(so much so i've had to remove some games from my ds case)
    Paul street:
    3ds - Sonic and Mario at the olympics 2012,
    3ds - Sonic generations,
    3ds - Fifa 13
    Just dance 3 - Wii - €5, (it has the Robyn Sparkles - lets go to the mall song, i HAD to buy it :D )

Douglas:
    ds - Lego Lord of the rings,
    3ds - Tetris 3D
    3ds - Sims 3

all either €2 or €5 (sorry the receipt doesn't say anything other than wii or ds or 3ds) but a bargain none-the-less

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

I bought these in Argos two weeks ago and they're very good thought they were a bargain at 12.99
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=JAMIE+KNIVES&authToken=

so I was surprised to see them in Drogheda this evening for only €6.90 I took another set but still six or seven left at 7pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Clarehall had a couple of LG 3D BlueRay players ( with usb port) marked @€;100 but scanning for €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

1.25 they had pretty much all of the pixar dvd's (up,toy story,monsters inc) for 1.25 too. All of the jungle books were gone when i went back in 2 hours later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Douglas:
    ds - Lego Lord of the rings,
    3ds - Tetris 3D
    3ds - Sims 3

Whereabouts in Douglas are the 3ds games, haven't spotted any in my last couple of trips in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Whereabouts in Douglas are the 3ds games, haven't spotted any in my last couple of trips in.

in the games section upstairs (the last row on right before the tv's)

Got the Junglebook BR in Maynooth, not cheap GI:Joe. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

dulpit wrote: »
    For anyone looking for Gears of War for a fiver in Tesco Wilton:

They might have a few left. :D

Anyone fancy picking me up one of these and I'll gladly reimburse + postage etc.?

Scratch that! I'm not a gamer, it was for the nephew but he has it already apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

In arklow Xbox 360 gears of war 3 €1 now 9 left also call of duty 2 for ps3 €1

Gears is €2 in maynooth good few left about 20 or so.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Was in Bloomfields tonight.
    Loads and loads of Games & DVD's.
    Saw 1 bloke walking out with at least 20 Wii & Xbox games so must have been cheap.
    Got an Acer Computer Pentium B987, Windows 8, 4GB/500HD for €150.
    Was the last one in the place, staff member who served had to check the price twice before he sold it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Was in Bloomfields tonight.
    Loads and loads of Games & DVD's.
    Saw 1 bloke walking out with at least 20 Wii & Xbox games so must have been cheap.
    Got an Acer Computer Pentium B987, Windows 8, 4GB/500HD for €150.
    Was the last one in the place, staff member who served had to check the price twice before he sold it to me.

seriously? dammit! i didn't go there after someone said it was empty earlier!!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Bloke said it was reduced from 400 odd.
    There seems to deliveries out onto the floor every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David Mcgregor

Tesco wilton in Cork has some great deals on xbox games ,3Ds games,wii games and Ps3 I saw carnival games and kinect star wars and gears of war all for a five xbox, ssx snowboarding for PS3, loads of 3DS games such as nintendogs, sims, sonic to name a few, lots of wii games, just dance 3 was seen,a huge stock of gears of war aswell, justin timberlakes album and now 86 I think?? For 3 euro, monsters inc and shrek fairytales and scoobie doo were 5 I think, lots more but all these titles come to mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David Mcgregor

Tesco wilton in Cork has some great deals on xbox games ,3Ds games,wii games and Ps3 I saw carnival games and kinect star wars and gears of war all for a five xbox, ssx snowboarding for PS3, loads of 3DS games such as nintendogs, sims, sonic to name a few, lots of wii games, just dance 3 was seen,a huge stock of gears of war aswell, justin timberlakes album and now 86 I think?? For 3 euro, monsters inc and shrek fairytales and scoobie doo were 5 I think, lots more but all these titles come to mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

gernon wrote: »
    I bought these in Argos two weeks ago and they're very good thought they were a bargain at 12.99
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&searchTerms=JAMIE+KNIVES&authToken=

so I was surprised to see them in Drogheda this evening for only €6.90 I took another set but still six or seven left at 7pm

nice on, might get some of them myself, anyones seen these in or round dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

vickers209 wrote: »
    In arklow Xbox 360 gears of war 3 €1 now 9 left also call of duty 2 for ps3 €1
    You could make a killing buying a few of those and selling them off for a fiver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Tesco Roscommon today, Silent hill collection xbox 360 €5, Dance 3 wii €5 once copy of each. The €25 bluray players are still there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

These seem yo be great bargains, are there any in letterkenny? I don't see anything reduced!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

the reduced stuff in Naas on the shelf's has just been reduced again. The baskets of reduced junk has been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

biccies wrote: »
    These seem yo be great bargains, are there any in letterkenny? I don't see anything reduced!!

I've taken armfuls of games to the till to get them-got a pile of 3ds games, and a ds game(also 2 PS3 games even though i have an xbox)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

just went to mount merrion store. absolute crap. one wee box at the front with game at 9.95 and lexmark and epson print cartridges for €3-5.00

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement