Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Weirdly, though, in the Tesco in Cabra they put five croissants in the four packs for some reason.

Baker's dozen Tesco way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Weirdly, though, in the Tesco in Cabra they put five croissants in the four packs for some reason.

every little helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Jesus, that's brave, they must never get a visit. Now that I have €14, I want the Sony Ipod doc, anyone see one anywhere. There are 5 dif ones in Ballybeg but none of them scan at €13.99, anyone got a barcode/ model number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Scamaill

worth considering..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Where's Tesco in Cabra?
    Nearest I know is Phibsboro Shopping Centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭cson

Yeah snap on the Sony iPod Dock if anyone knows if any Dublin stores have stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Where's Tesco in Cabra?

The same enterence into the maple center behind MC Ds stay right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Jesus, that's brave, they must never get a visit. Now that I have €14, I want the Sony Ipod doc, anyone see one anywhere. There are 5 dif ones in Ballybeg but none of them scan at €13.99, anyone got a barcode/ model number?
    The price has went up to €29.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Merci Choolates 250gm - both Milk Chocolate (blue box) and Chocolate Assortment (red box) are reduced to just €1.24 in Tesco.
    These are normally €4.99
    There are 20 individually wrapped chocolates in each box.
    Expiry on the ones I bought is 1st August 2012.

I bought mine in Athlone. They had stock in both the bargain shop and in the main shop. They were also showing at this price online.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHGud42Rsq9nGt0kDCG4II8djBRjkRbqtYS2vaMbkTC9IshF_oVQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOuFdiNRWsO0eqXWqj4lm-mfbQqTOjoc6qp5xTAjA32D_48SS

et101 wrote: »
    Would have to say that there are VERY few bargains in the new Cabra Tesco. Still end up driving to Clearwater. Anyone else notice this??? :mad:

Cabra is new and clean but poor selection of goods and very cramped. Sad to say I'm looking forward to going to Clearwater.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Are they nice?
    The add is so cheesy !
    siber wrote: »
    Merci Choolates 250gm - both Milk Chocolate (blue box) and Chocolate Assortment (red box) are reduced to just €1.24 in Tesco.
    These are normally €4.99
    There are 20 individually wrapped chocolates in each box.
    Expiry on the ones I bought is 1st August 2012.

I bought mine in Athlone. They had stock in both the bargain shop and in the main shop. They were also showing at this price online.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHGud42Rsq9nGt0kDCG4II8djBRjkRbqtYS2vaMbkTC9IshF_oVQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsOuFdiNRWsO0eqXWqj4lm-mfbQqTOjoc6qp5xTAjA32D_48SS

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Where's Tesco in Cabra?

It's pretty new. I was there when they had the local priest in blessing the place a few weeks ago.

You'd think they would be putting on lots of giveaways and special offers to get people to change their shopping habits to go there, but apparently the priest mumbling a few prayers is their main strategy.

Well, that and quietly adding extra croissants to the four-packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

dogtoffee wrote: »
    The price has went up to €29.

Oh thanks, I saw a few docks for €29 out there alright but didn't have the model no. on me to check. Oh well, €8.99 value alarm clock for me then!

It's pretty new. I was there when they had the local priest in blessing the place a few weeks ago.

You'd think they would be putting on lots of giveaways and special offers to get people to change their shopping habits to go there, but apparently the priest mumbling a few prayers is their main strategy.

Well, that and quietly adding extra croissants to the four-packs.

Hay, was there for that, came up in the lift, doors opened and there was a load of wan's with trolley's blocking the way into the shop had to push them out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Most of the decent 75% off chocolate was out of stock in Mahon:( (lindt mini truffels, terry's all gold, toblerone and a few other things) They did have bags of the chocolate coins for 31c, Nestle Quality Street "My Purple Bar" for 20c, Aero mint christmas tree 20c, Those Tesco Finest gianduiotti for €1.12 (can't find my bag of them:(, think I must have left them behind or something Edit-Mystery solved-didn't buy them after all!!) Chocolate christmas tree decorations for 37cThey had the Mint crisps but none of the other cadbury offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

lindtee wrote: »
    bags of the chocolate coins for 31c, Nestle Quality Street "My Purple Bar" for 20c, Aero mint christmas tree 20c, ...... Chocolate christmas tree decorations for 37c

Saw plenty of these in Stillorgan today too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

also white Chocolate Oranges for 84c (iirc)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

nudger wrote: »
    Cabra is new and clean but poor selection of goods and very cramped. Sad to say I'm looking forward to going to Clearwater.

Agree completely, as someone else said, it's like a large Tesco Express. I'm afraid it's back to Clearwater for me too!! Much better selection and MUCH better bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Got a few 230g Golden Crisps in Mahon Point yesterday for 66c each!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mok

Just got a Belkin sleeve for the iPad for €3.10 (was 35.99) last one in Douglas. Also there was price tags for prestige frying pans and woks reduced to less than €1 but none left here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Hi in Tesco Claremorris, Co. Mayo, 5 pk kit kat chunky 1euro, xxstrong mints think 5 in pack 57 cent, also the white terrys chocolate segments reduced to 85 cent

florawest wrote: »
    Hi in Tesco Claremorris, Co. Mayo, 5 pk kit kat chunky 1euro, xxstrong mints think 5 in pack 57 cent, also the white terrys chocolate segments reduced to 85 cent

Must get my hands on them, they are addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 51,557 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Most of you would be far better off without the chocolate. Think of the calories.

Most of you would be far better off without the chocolate. Think of the calories.

sure, Tayto are diet food :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,557 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Nanazolie wrote: »
    sure, Tayto are diet food :D

I am like a greyhound, all muscle and sinues :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

:(I don't want to think of the calories:(

Forgot to say that the Walkers 24 pack are now €2 (They actually are €2 this time, unlike before christmas where it only appeared that they were €2 because of the signs!!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cadbury Fruit&Nut 230g 62c

These past few posts have been sponsored by the Federation of Lovely Dentists

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Calories,Golden Crisp
    Calories,Golden Crisp
    Calories,Golden Crisp
    Calories,Golden Crisp
    Calories,Golden Crisp
    Calories,Golden Crisp

Hmmmmmm

Ah feck it gimme the flamin Golden crisp, nom nom nom :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

I thought I posted something about the news story about the decline Tesco's share price, but I can't see it.

Do posts get deleted here without someone having to send a pm?

• Advertisement

I thought I posted something about the news story about the decline Tesco's share price, but I can't see it.

Do posts get deleted here without someone having to send a pm?

Yes, but don't take it personal, it just happens, does anyone know are there any of the chocolate deals still available in Clearwater or Ashbourne?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement